Author Topic: Want to donate money? Do so here!  (Read 8637 times)

Koop

• Administrator

• Website Owner

• Personal Text
    Hello again!
    • View Profile
Want to donate money? Do so here!
« on: August 27, 2017, 06:35:31 PM »
Hello again! I am here with the collection hat looking for donations. This time around will be a little different, however. I will leave the hat open basically forever(if someone donates like $1,000,000 to me I may close it because then I might have to start letting the IRS know about the money.)

Donations collected here pay for our expenses which cover server hosting, mostly. For now, extra funds will be collected and pooled up, but we are considering using them on other things to help the website out. Finally, some money will occasionally go to Vox for all the behind the scenes work he does for us.

If you want your money to be spent on something specific, please add a note to the donation specifying what to use it for! Also, note that your personal information will never be used for anything. You may also opt to choose "No shipping Address Needed" to skip that part.

You can donate here.
https://www.paypal.me/rwbyfanon

We also considered setting up a Patreon for the website, in the chance that people would rather use that or would like to pay us small sums monthly. It allows more anonymity than Paypal does, for one. Let me know in this thread if you are interested in that idea. We'd also be open to having goals and the like or offering rewards. Just no details on those things yet.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 02:37:28 PM by Koop »
Kirkka Scarlet - Beacon Academy Groundskeeper - Dust and SCF Expert - SCF Tuner
Alban Inverno - Headmaster of Beacon Academy
Kaali Charen - First Year at Beacon Academy
Mia Brightspear & Waffle - Beacon Dust Shop Owner, Huntress, Bear Owner, Dust Expert. Also Waffle is a bear.
#d70040 #104e8b #00FF96 #337AB7 #FFD700
Color/Format Scheme: "Talking." Thinking. Doing.

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
Re: Want to donate money? Do so here!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 04:12:16 PM »
Well the advantage of Patreon is we can see how much everyone is already donating and you can be more specific on what is going to what. But personally I'd prefer Paypal because I don't really value my internet anonymity and it charges slightly less if you are paying $10+.
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade