Author Topic: Smells of Sausage Again? [HTDG Re-initiation?]  (Read 50890 times)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Re: Smells of Sausage Again? [HTDG Re-initiation?]
« Reply #150 on: May 17, 2017, 10:48:49 AM »
"Psh. Guess the people in charge here have a thing for sausage. I... Can't say I relate much." Janna commented more to herself, snickering.

"I wonder if anyone will have a, y'know. Decent name for their team?"
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 17, 2017, 04:19:08 PM »
A large smile plastered itself across Brock's face when he heard the first official team name. Yep, that was fucking great. Hotdog, Pepperoni? What was next, Salami? Prosciutto? He couldn't wait. Ah, shit, now he was hungry. When Janna pointed out the apparent liking for sausages, he mumbled "...I like sausages...", although mumbling wasn't entirely accurate here since his low voice failed to not carry the message to his companions' ears.

He answered the question Janna asked afterwards with "Dunno, depends on what the dude deems decent. Maybe it's a minority that'll wind up with names like this."
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Vision

• Personal Text
    The Unofficial Official Keeper of Statistics
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2017, 09:39:26 AM »
Diana shot a curious glance towards Janna as the wheels in her mind started spinning. 'Had she just implied... I mean, that was a weird choice of words for food preference right?' She tried to think of a subtle way to ask without seeming weird or judging, failing that she decided to leave it for later.

"Well it could be that they're doing a food theme or something this year.. Bit odd but maybe?." She shrugged and looked expectantly towards the stage.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 10:01:30 AM by Vision »

Diana Levone - Beacon First year - Leader and Medic of team Digital (DGTL)
[color= #839CA5]""[/ color]
Bastet Nin - Haven First year - Blinking Glaive Skirmisher of team Rewind (RWND)
[color= #F2B233]""[/ color]

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 05, 2017, 09:41:22 PM »
((Crap, I'm up in this? Sorry guys, I closed the window and forgot about it when it stopped appearing in my updated topics. Feel free to PM me if that happens again. >.<))

Team after team obtained their new titles- BLNI (Bologna), RIBS, CHKN (Chicken)- before finally Hagane, Janna, Diana, and Brock stepped forward.

"From today forth, you four shall be known as team Hotdog (HTDG), led by Hagane Inaba. Congratulations," the man proclaimed as disinterestedly as ever. Their completed relic was displayed at the end of an increasingly long row of those retrieved by other groups. As with the teams before them, their names and pictures appeared in order on the display above the stage as the crowd began the obligatory round of applause. Most of the crowd seemed utterly disinterested with teams besides their own, and it showed in their applause. This seemed to fly right over Hagane's head, however, possibly because he was bowing so dramatically.
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 09, 2017, 12:20:47 PM »
"Well, guess those names confirm... Something." Janna muttered to herself again. Still, when it was time for them to step up, she did so with pride and dignity. Despite having known this moment would come, she couldn't help but give a wide smile. She was a huntress! With her own team!.. Named Hotdog.

She didn't really pay attention to the crowd at all, and as they were supposed to leave the stage one more, she turned to the others. "I don't know about you guys, but something about this ceremony made me hungry. Wanna go grab some lunch after this?"
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 09, 2017, 12:45:08 PM »
Brock followed his team suit to the stage with his hands in his pockets. When the... guy who gives the team names, whatever his actual name was, gave them their own, confirming the nutritional theory, he couldn't help but let out a chuckle. This was funny and you can bet your ass he'd brag about it to his (mostly senior) co-workers.

As they left, Janna's suggestion made Brock's face turn from smiling to deadly serious. All he said was "Yes."
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Vision

• Personal Text
    The Unofficial Official Keeper of Statistics
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 09, 2017, 03:12:04 PM »
As their turn drew closer a thought kept forcing its way into Diana mind. A few of the teams had seemed utterly surprised by who was elected team leader, but they would have to be crazy to pick her right? Failing to shake the thought she seemed more nervous than excited when stepping on stage. However as Hagane's name was called she finally relaxed, smiling again she briefly joined the crowd in applause.

Whilst Brock's face had gone back to serious Diana was still beaming, she had her team. In response she simply said "That sounds lovely." before turning to their new leader to see what he was thinking.

Diana Levone - Beacon First year - Leader and Medic of team Digital (DGTL)
[color= #839CA5]""[/ color]
Bastet Nin - Haven First year - Blinking Glaive Skirmisher of team Rewind (RWND)
[color= #F2B233]""[/ color]

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 07, 2017, 08:02:20 PM »
"Hm? Well, I don't have any plans. Lunch sounds excellent." Hagane was taking everything in stride, but it occurred to him at this point that he didn't quite know what happens next. He supposed their next responsibility would be to move into the dorm room and get everything straightened out in there. He would probably need to make an organized to-do list to get everyone settled into their new team. But for now, a break for lunch certainly seemed in order. After all, fulfilling one's responsibilities was close to impossible without the morale to work for it.

One by one, the remaining meat-themed teams received their new designations. By the end of the ceremony, just about every team was aching to get out of that cramped room and start their new life as part of a team, though some initiates seemed less than pleased with their groupings. Finally, with an irrelevant closing statement from the announcer nobody had ever even heard of before, the group was dismissed around lunch time. Good thing, too; all these meat names were making them hungry!
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!