Author Topic: AMA: Met's Characters  (Read 8977 times)

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
AMA: Met's Characters
« on: September 30, 2016, 08:02:23 AM »
Ask me anything about any of my currently existing characters. Isabelle, leader of the super awesome team ALIA (the only team from the First Initiation that is still around), or Vivian, the bunny girl with cyborg arms. I'll answer most questions out-of-character, but if you'd like an in-character response, feel free to ask for it.

Edit: Lyssa and Cassidy also exist now, so I'll take questions about them as well.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 08:20:28 PM by Metroidhunter »
Ferra Mars - The Iron Trooper
Iris Astria - The All-Seeing Eye
Cloe Zeu - The Cyber Speedster

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Re: AMA: Met's Characters
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 08:05:08 AM »
Vivian, what activities outside of combat do you find the cyborg arms to be useful for?
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 08:13:37 AM »
"Oh, they can do all kinds of stuff! I can move furniture very easily. Sometimes I carry people, if they ask for it. My hands can spin without even needing to turn my arms, though that doesn't do much. They can also vibrate, but, uh, that's also useless... Oh, arm wrestling is fun too! And I can take them off whenever I want. It's fun to see how people react to finding a random severed arm in their bed."

Vox Machinae

• Administrator

• Abusive Webmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 10:02:29 AM »
Given that there's no Aphelion in this timeline, is Vivian still a huge loose sloot?

Do Vivian and Isabelle hate each other in this timeline?

Would Isabelle like to go on a field trip to Autunno? Remember that Autunno counts (for school credit)

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 10:19:40 AM »
This version of Vivian doesn't sleep around nearly as much. While she might occasionally have sex with someone who isn't a very good friend, she would prefer having one person to do on a regular basis rather than just banging a bunch of different people.

Isabelle and Vivian haven't met yet, but they would probably get along better. Isabelle is less shy, and Vivian is a lot less of a bitch, so they might even be able to become friends.

Assuming Isabelle had no idea as to what terrible things would happen at a place like that, yes, she would be interested.

Vox Machinae

• Administrator

• Abusive Webmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 10:22:34 AM »
If this timeline's Isabelle were to get a full information dump from Big Rose's timeline's version of her, assuming events in the bad end timeline were very similar to the events pre-reboot like I keep implying, would she avoid Leo like the motherfucking plague?

Would she still go to Autunno, since she doesn't remember what happened there pre-reboot anyway?

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2016, 10:44:02 AM »
Isabelle would likely avoid him anyway, seeing as he didn't save her life here. She has no reason to not see him as just a big, scary robot. If she knew about all the events from pre-reboot (or whatever similar timeline), she may become curious as to what he is like now, but chances are she would still avoid him regardless.

While she didn't remember Autunno very well, pre-reboot Isabelle still knew that it was bad, considering that talking or even thinking about the place would make her feel sick to her stomach. If she knew about those feelings now, she would most likely pass on taking the trip.

Vox Machinae

• Administrator

• Abusive Webmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 10:54:30 AM »
How does Isabelle feel about cute things like affectionate puppies, teddy bear picnics, cats with tophats and monocles, and giant parakeets? How about after Cutepocalypse when all of those things were the Grimm?

Given the sorts of "cute" costumes being used in Nekoneko Dancehall in the Cutepocalypse, is Isabelle likely to view people dressed up as catgirls (or catboys) as being racist?

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2016, 11:04:44 AM »
Luckily for Isabelle, she very much enjoys puppies, despite the fact that she is a cat faunus. Prooobably not for long, though. Same with all of the other cute/evil things that will show up there.

It isn't likely that she'll see them as being racist, considering that they didn't exactly ask to be dressed like that. Also, she'll probably be too confused and worried about everything else going on to even care about race issues.

Vox Machinae

• Administrator

• Abusive Webmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2016, 05:54:55 PM »
If Lyssa ends up in the Nekoneko Dancehall in Cutepocalypse, with all that entails, how badly is Lyssa going to take the whole situation? (Cat costume, audience of posh plush Grimm, forced to dance, the tail.) Is cat stuff going to piss her off for a while afterwards?

If Lyssa ends up on the Birbie Roost in Cutepocalypse, how long will it take for her to be able to stand icing or other sweet things after being force-fed pre-chewed confections until she vomits over and over?

If Lyssa ends up on the Teddi Tasties Terrace, how long of a time helplessly getting her limbs dislocated and her ribs and other arms broken as she's passed around by the plush ursae like a doll at their picnic will it take for her to break down?

If Lyssa ends up in the Woof Haus, would Lyssa hold a grudge against any fellow victim she's forced to kiss as part of the Woofs playing house with their victims?

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2016, 06:31:19 PM »
The first one would probably be the one that would annoy her the most. She hates dancing, and there is no way in hell that she would ever want to wear a cat costume, especially with a tail. Afterwards, chances are she wouldn't care too much about seeing cat-related stuff, but she would probably be more irritable in general for some time. She also might even act a little less racist afterwards, because she probably would have believed that she deserved the things that she was forced to do in there.

Lyssa already avoids eating sweets for the most part, because of both the taste and the unhealthiness of them. Having to eat that while it's already chewed and forced into her mouth would probably make her start throwing up pretty quickly.

She has very good pain tolerance and has broken plenty of bones throughout her life, so she would probably be able to stand it for a while longer than most others there. Still, she can only take so much, and would probably lose it after a long enough time.

As for kissing people, no, she probably wouldn't care a whole lot. Her mind would be in more of a "What the fuuuck is happening" state to be worried about the other people.

Vox Machinae

• Administrator

• Abusive Webmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2016, 04:09:17 PM »
How resistant would Isabelle be to being dressed up in a cute outfit by Carmine? How about after Cutepocalypse?

Same question for Vivian and Lyssa.

How offended would Isabelle be if someone hacked her scroll so her ringtone and all of her notification sounds were "Cat loves food, yeah yeah yeah yeah, cat loves food yeah yeah" at full volume?

Does Isabelle love food, yeah yeah yeah yeah?

Your characters, including Isabelle, see a black cat with blue eyes walking around campus with a collar. The name tag says "Isabelle" - Wat do?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 04:18:29 PM by Vox Machinae »

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2016, 04:45:49 PM »
It would depend on the outfit, but she would be unlikely to agree to anything without getting something in return. She also currently doesn't know Carmine very well, so it'd be a lot of work to convince her, but still not impossible. As for after Cutepocalypse, well, the chances of her agreeing would be close to zero. Before and after Cutepocalypse, Lyssa would say no every time. Vivian would ask to at least see the outfits first, and if she found them to be cute as well (which she probably would), she would totally agree to it. Vivian loves cute stuff.

While Isabelle definitely loves food yeah, she'd be rather offended if that became her ringtone against her will. While she wouldn't know for sure, chances are that the cat being referred to is supposed to be her, and she does not like being called a cat.

Upon finding the cat named after her, Isabelle would not be very amused and would assume that someone was trying to play a joke on her, because the visual similarities are definitely not a coincidence. Lyssa might laugh a little before realizing that something like that might be considered offensive. She would assume that it was someone making fun of Isabelle, and while it is a creative joke, it's not very cool to do that. Vivian wouldn't make the connection, seeing as she doesn't know Isabelle very well. If nobody was around to claim ownership of the cat, she would pick it up and make an adventure out of trying to find the owner. She would make sure to be very careful though, because metal arms.

Vox Machinae

• Administrator

• Abusive Webmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2016, 09:39:38 AM »
Does Isabelle ever do the wiggle before jumping or trying to grab something?

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2016, 01:41:05 PM »
Most of the time, probably not. But I'm sure it has happened once or twice.