Author Topic: Relax, relax, Ok. [2/2] [limited]  (Read 3798 times)

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
Relax, relax, Ok. [2/2] [limited]
« on: April 19, 2017, 06:53:56 PM »
Akel stood infront of what looked like a luxurious spa. Well it looked like the type that Atlas high society would pay lots of money for. Needless to say she had entered a raffle for the prize, not even thinking that she would emerge with a chance of winning. Apparently the spa treatment was an entire day and night for relaxation.  Apparently there was also another winner from Beacon but she had no idea who it was. She thought it would be good mannered to wait for the other winner which was why she didn't enter the building.

She was currently wearing an over the shoulder top, short sleeved and done in white. The strap of her black bra visible on her right shoulder and black shorts with some ankle high heeled boots. Her hair was done in a simple ponytail.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 01:38:20 PM by EdgeyReyes »
Atlas: ShowHide

Solaris Star - Atlesian Special Forces

Aegis Guard - First Year Atlas Student

Iris Ares - Fourth Year Atlas Student

Vale: ShowHide

Akeldama Blood-Heart - First Year Beacon Student

Linh Li "Mythos Laurenstine - Second year Beacon Student

Kaliot

• View Profile
Re: Relax, relax, Ok. [1/2] [limited]
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 09:46:18 PM »
Sophea was wearing a long skirt, a light jacket, and some sandals. She plopped her shoulder bag on the ground as she stopped in front of the building, looking through it and brandishing a small notebook and a pen. [Pre-Spa Condition: Shoulders slightly tense. All else normal.] She closed it shut with a satisfying pop and placed it and the pen back inside her bag.

She looked over at the girl who was standing beside her, recognizing her face as a Beacon student but nothing more than that. "Good afternoon. Sophea. Nice to meet you." She smiled and held out a hand for a handshake.
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Characters: ShowHide

Sophea Devi Visorith - Beacon Nurse, Gardener, Health Nut, Scholar
Mao Visorith - First-Year Beacon Student, Team SFF[M]
Aurelia Caelius - Beacon Graduate, Huntress, Team [A]URM
Izumi Cremisi - Member of Obsidian Rose, Assassin, Thief, Arcade Enthusiast
Airi Fogden Bicardi - Second-Year Atlas Student, Family Heiress
Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]
Yu Mei - Third-Year Haven Student
Suna Arevik - First-Year Shade Student, Scavenger-in-Training, Team S[S]MR
Mara Lev - Mercenary, de facto Leader of Siren

Worldbuilding: ShowHide

Mahava Plains - The bastion of Eastern Sanus
Obsidian Rose - Valish Criminal Organization

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 09:57:02 PM »
"Akeldama Blood-Heart, though everyone prefers to call me Akel. Nice to meet you as well" She said as she went in for a handshake. Admittedly Akel did not really know where to go for the conversation, luckily one of the staff from the spa noticed the two and went out to greet them.

"Hi, Miss Blood-Heart and Visorith. We've been expecting you two... for the appointment, that you entered in the contest." The employee gave a small nervous laugh as she finished talking. "Anyway... would you two please follow me. There is a lot to do." She walked inside to the mostly white facility, inside it was obvious that the clean sharp and polished white marble and design choices were all inspired or outright copied from Atlas architecture.

Kaliot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 03:45:12 PM »
In her mind, Sophea raised an eyebrow at the manner in which the employee spoke. She walked into the building saying, "Well this is going to be delightful!" as genuinely as possible. A smirk briefly displayed itself across her face; she did her best to conceal it.

She glanced around the lobby, more than impressed with the architecture and atmosphere despite it being somewhat expected. "Wow, it is beautiful in here." She brushed aside a stray hair strand that managed to find its way in front of her face. "It's nearly identical to the photos I've seen of Atlesian facilities. Impressive!" Sophea turned toward Akel, waving for her to join Sophea inside the lobby. "Come come. Let us experience the inner atmosphere as it was meant to be!" she said referring to the fact that the door was letting out all the conditioned air.
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 10:57:39 PM »
Akel had to take a moment to assess Sophea, she was really over the top. But she didn't really mind it, compared to the personalities of her teammates it was a welcome change. Also meeting new people was always a very nice experience.

She nonetheless walked in after Sophea called out to her. Well when she entered she didn't really seemed impressed. Well only seeing in monochrome did tend to dull her reactions to things of color and beauty. Although what her father had sad was that Atlas' main color was white so she didn't completely ignore it.

"It is beautiful." Akel said as she entered, closing the door behind her and rejoiced in the cold of the aircon.

The employee walked behind the desk, and pulled out two forms. "So we have the whole day and night for your treatment." She handed out the forms to both of the girls and continued talking. "So with the service that you won, it is custom so you can choose what you want and what you don't want. So you can enjoy more of what you like. That is if you don't like something... Oh before I forget, my name is Lavender. Nice to meet the both of you" The young lady spoke and smiled, the infectious type of smile which made Akel blush and look away. 'too sweet' Were the thoughts that came to her for  a moment.

She looked at the board, she didn't have any experience with anything like this so she turned to Sophea. "I don't know any of these things so I'll just do what you do."

On the sheet it contained all of the activities listed, a box for a tick and one for a number in which order the person would want them in. The sheet had a line halfway and had 'night activates" listed.

Kaliot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 11:30:26 AM »
"Sophea. Nice to meet you too, Lavender," Sophea said with only part of her attention; she was mainly focused on the form that she'd just been given. She went down the entire list, slowly checking off each activity with a soft "Mhm" as she did so. Yoga: Check. Massage: Check. Deep Body Exfoliating Scrub: Check. Meditation: Check. Natural Sounds Concert (Morning): Check. Wind and String Concert (Evening): Check. Pedicure and Manicure: Check. Healthy Eating Seminar: Check. Healthy Living Seminar: Check. Sauna (Both). She paused for a moment. "Mhmmm". Check.  She signed her name with hybrid print-cursive and looked over the sheet: she'd checked off basically everything.

Sophea smiled and held up the form on the top between two fingers allowing both Akel and Lavender to have a view of it. "All done!"
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2017, 11:55:33 AM »
Akel watched Sophea's movements as she ticked off each activitt. Following by ticking off each activity that she did with only a very short gap between the tick on Sophea's board and Akel's. After finishing the checkoff she quickly signed off her name. Done calligraphy with almost supernatural elegence and percision. Happy with her signature that she repeated a great many times in practice she smiled.

Lavender took both of the papers from each of them when they were done. Glancing over them quickly as she gave a quick look at each of the activities.

"So before we begin do you have any special requests?
We have a diverse team here so if there is something that wasn't on the list we should be able to provide it. Within reason of course."
Lavender stepped away from the desk, and remembered one thing that which she should of mentioned. "The night activites do generally go for a long time so customers do ysually end up ataying in one of the overnight facilities. While this may seem like an odd question it has happened enough that we think it better to ask then to leave them asking last minute. If both of you are staying the night with us, would you two like to share a room or bed? Again just covering all bases. Sorry if the question is awkward." Lavender gave a small laugh, helping to relieve the tension from having to ask that question, it always made her nervous despite having asked it many times before.

Akel froze, like sure having someone to rest against when you're tired/relaxed is great. But she had no idea who this person was and only that she has some relation with Beacon. Akel's cheeks just turned a very pretty shade of red as she mummbled slightly. "I'll be fine with whatever decision you make Sophea."

Kaliot

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2017, 01:16:11 PM »
Sophea waved her hand dismissively, slightly and briefly raising an eyebrow. "No no. Nothing special for me.". She looked toward Akel and without putting further thought into it she said,"A shared room is fine. I'm not too worried about having my own space. Of course, you may feel differently."

She tapped her chin with a finger. "If you don't mind me inquiring, Lavender, I've noticed a few hiccups in your mannerisms. Akel, you've noticed too, right?" Sophea didn't wait for an answer. She placed a hand atop one of Lavender's shoulders and stared deeply into her eyes. "Is everything alright?"
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2017, 01:37:58 PM »
"Sure, sharing a room is fine... also nothing special. Actually possible to do something with my hair." Akel pointed to the ponytail which reached to her mid knees but normally at ankle lenght. "I don't like cutting it and caring for takes a ... while." Akel stares at Sophea. Not many people would be okay with up front confrontation like that. "One can have nervous laughter for a number of reasons. Doesn't really justify soul staring eyes. Well then again I'm not one to talk." It was quite often that Akel gave off a similair vibe. Not on purpose but just with never having her eyes fully opened she gave that look off constantly.

"No reason for my mannerisms, I just have a little laugh to relieve myself whenever I say something awkward. Like the question if you two want to share a room or not." Lavender let out another small laugh, before she wiggled free of her grasp and walked towards their left. Letting out a breath as she regained her composure. "We most certainly can do something for your hair, Miss Blood-Heart, Just let us know when you want it done and I'll be sure to leave you in capable hands." She let out another small laugh as she opened the door. "Shall we?"

Through the door was a hallway which led to a different part of the facility, usually for the richer more private customers of the resort, straight down led to facilities while off to the right it had an open area. A large slab of marble denied direct sight into the area but it was obvious for a more nighttime setting.

Kaliot

• View Profile
Re: Relax, relax, Ok. [2/2] [limited]
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2017, 01:04:07 PM »
"I see, I see.! Just making sure!" She smiled as she withdrew her hand.

Entering the hallway, Sophea couldn't help but be caught by her curiosity once more. Another patron walked past the trio who seemed very familiar but she quickly brushed it off and continued to be guided by Lavender. "Ms. Lavender, what sorts of thins are over there?" she asked regarding the more private locations of the spa. "Are those areas off-limits for us?" They'd already offered the pair a hefty list of services. Was it just that? More personal, more private? Could it be more...intimate? Some people enjoy those kinds of services after all so she wouldn't be too surprised.

Sophea glanced back at the open area, taking note of the marble wall. She had an itch to explore every corner of the building, but like a dog waiting to be released from its leash, she restrained her inner canine for now.
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2017, 04:45:43 AM »
"oh no no no. Nothing is off limits for you two. You two have complete access to all of the facilities that we have avalible... Although that particular area is for the more romantic side of things. Not that i'm saying that you two don't seem like a good couple or anything. I'm sure that you two would make a fantastic couple." Opening the door at the other side which led to the main facilities for which they would be at for a large majority of their stay.

At the mentioning of the word 'couple' Akel's cheeks went scarlet, she quietly mumbled her thanks as she walked by.

"I will be showing you to your room first. My job is at the front desk after all. But once I am no longer at thr front desk I will be there at your call and beckon.! Lavender did an awkward smile followed by a short groan directed at herself. 'Call and beckon. What am I saying, this isn't Grimm and Dungeons'

Kaliot

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2017, 09:00:05 AM »
She nodded at Lavender's response. "Oh, we get to have you all to ourselves? How wonderful!" Sophea clapped her hands together. "Perhaps we could even play some of this Grimm and Dungeons!" She silenced herself for a moment. "On second thought, let's maintain this air of peacefulness. We don't want to be disturbing the other patrons with our rowdiness," she said despite have been a bit rowdy already.
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting