Author Topic: RWBYFanon's 3rd Gladiatorial Games!  (Read 13127 times)

Kellenredx

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Does a lot of things and is bad at all of them.
    • View Profile
RWBYFanon's 3rd Gladiatorial Games!
« on: May 02, 2017, 03:25:51 PM »
Hello and Welcome to the Third Rwbyfanon gladiatorial tournament!  

What is this?:
This is a fun little tournament that you will be allowed to create a fighter for, dictating their skills, name, race and equipment and seeing them fight to the death with the other user-created fighters.
The fights will be simulated through the game “Dwarf Fortress” using the object testing arena, the battlegrounds may vary a little but it is mostly unimportant.
So I am stealing this idea from a reddit user who has stolen the idea from another forum so feedback is fully welcome as this is the first time I’ve hosted one of these.
You will not be in direct control of the character, the AI will control both characters.

How this will work:
Once the fights begin, I will take some time to setup the fights and will dump the raw fightlog along with an image of the aftermath.
Rather than splitting my posts into many smaller ones, each post will include all fights within that section so your patience is appreciated. (Eg:All of the semi-final fights will be posted as one instead of as multiple posts) 
If you are the winner of your fight, you will be given additional points to improve your gear and skills, as your unused points will be doubled. I will PM you once the results have been posted and a maximum of four days will be allowed to send me your changes.

Here is the remaining information you will need I highly suggest you read this post completely before beginning gladiator creation, however.

Important Information about Certain materials, races and weapons: ShowHide

Those familiar with the game may notice that I have not included whips and scourges as select-able weapons and while I am allowing allowing animal-men, if you DO want to play as an animal man, you are free to PM me and we can sort out a suitable point-value for you. Here is a list of animal people that are in-game.

My reasoning for the animal-men being a case-by-case is that some animal men have special abilities, such as having instantly paralyzing poison or 8 arms (Though I’d be impressed if you managed to fill all 8 arms with weapons.)

My reasoning for not allowing scourges and whips ties into how the game mechanics work. Because in Dwarf Fortress there is no real health bar and damage is mapped to body parts, the very small contact area and high speed of whips mean that they ignore armor almost entirely and can hit bone easily, even if your character is a giant, bone damage does an extremely high amount of pain in the character and makes them very likely to just pass out, meaning that a fight can be won for a whip-user from the first attack, this can also be a problem with ranged weapons but less so so I have allowed them in, as armor actually is useful against them. 

Also Silver is a poor choice for edged weapons but great for blunt weapons, keep that in mind.

While I really want to leave creation options open, I feel that controlling these options is best. If you take issue with this, feel free to shoot me a PM as this is my first attempt at balancing such a thing.

Below is an explanation at the differences between axes, short-swords, spears, war-hammers and crossbows

Slashing weapons, like short swords and battle axes, work by concentrating their force along a sharp edge, allowing them to cut gashes in or to completely sever body parts. Severing is most likely when the body part's thickness is smaller than the weapon's contact edge. They make the quickest work of unarmored opponents who are not tremendously large. They are far less effective against armored targets, however, as armor may prevent the cutting, converting strikes into weaker blunt damage.

Piercing weapons, like spears and picks, work by concentrating their force at a point, allowing them to punch through armor and damage internal organs. They often get stuck in the opponent, giving their wielder further leverage on the target.

Crushing weapons, like war hammers and maces, work by concentrating their force behind a large, blunt mass, putting dents in armor and breaking bones beneath their blows. These weapons are slow to kill their targets - fighters have a habit of breaking every bone in their opponent's body before finally landing a fatal head strike and moving on to the next target - but are the most effective weapons against large and heavily armored foes.

Ranged weapons - crossbows, bows, and blowguns - are effectively piercing weapons which work at a distance. When used in melee combat as a bludgeon, crossbows produce blunt weapon damage instead. Bows used in melee are treated like extremely weak swords. 

Information about certain skills: ShowHide

While I feel I don’t need to touch on what ability the “Axe User” skill will change, a small explanation for others might be helpful as you create your gladiator. I will just be paraphrasing from the Dwarf Fortress Wiki to help you understand what some the less self-explanatory skills will do in the interest of fairness.

Observer: In combat, observer skill is used to note and anticipate the attacks of enemies. Skilled observers are less likely to be surprised by an opponent's charge, for instance, and less likely to receive a penalty for being attacked from the side. Higher levels of the skill give more information - which arm the opponent is using for its next attack for example.
Striker: This enhances unarmed strikes with your fist.
Biter: Characters do not often bite when they have other methods of attack unless they have a special attack related to it, that said biting can cause massive damage and bleedout.
Misc Object User: This is only useful if you plan on using silly weapons like a sock, however this skill is used for shield-bashing.
Discipline:  A creature with high discipline is less likely to retreat in battle.
Thrower: Characters rarely throw what they are holding but hey, you’re welcome to put points into it if you want
Fighter: . Its use or significance is currently not known. However, when tested in arena mode with two creature, one unskilled and one grand master fighter, the one with fighter skill won consistently while armed with any of the default weapons. Unarmed creatures showed no preference.

Ability to attack with picks is partially affected by the “Mining Skill” which is not available in the Object Testing Arena so keep that in mind.

Gladiator Template: ShowHide

Name:
Race and Gender:
Equipment:
Skills:
Points remaining: (Please double-check your amounts are correct)
Backstory: (Optional, this is just for flavor)

Below is a Sample Gladiator:

Name: Sir Shanksalot
Race and Gender: Human Male
Equipment:
Bronze Longsword
Bronze Buckler
Skills: Competent Fighter
Competent Swordsman
Competent Dodger
Competent Shield User
Points remaining: 0 (This means he will never earn any more points, even if he wins.)

Concerns, questions, and other information: ShowHide

“I have no idea what Dwarf Fortress is, can I still enter?”
Yep! I have no idea how many if you have played but even if this is your first time hearing about it, you are welcome to enter. Any questions about how something might work? Just shoot me a PM

“How many people will be allowed to join?”
I’ll allow in as many people who sign up within reason, in the event we have an odd number of entrants I will create an npc who abides by the rules if creation.

Gladiators: ShowHide

We have 8 Slots open for potential Fighters
-Elphino Managed by Walter
-Karl S Managed by Kaliot
-Arryn Kase Managed by Skylia
-Ellie Fantits Managed by Nurgle's Chosen Dr. Gustave
-ShieldBro 2.0 Managed by NS
-StormTroop Redshirt Managed by Swordslinger
-FuzzyBumpkin Managed by Xar
-Weak-Elf-Fucker managed by CC

Sign-Ups will remain open as long as they need to be, some fighters may have to fight extra matches, that said you are free to sign-up up to two gladiators, although there is no saying that both will get in, in the case that they both cannot fit into the bracket, I will ask you which one you'd like to use

So, want in? Fill and post the template and your gladiator will be one step closer to glory! (Or a brutal death.)

The Arena: ShowHide

Fighters will obviously start on opposite ends of the arena.

Things that are different this time around:
-Shields cost 10 more points
-Climber and Swimming skills removed as they seem like point-traps
-The starting distance between fighters has been increased, hopefully giving ranged fighters a better chance

Bracket

All of the Slots are filled and the first round will soon be underway
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 05:32:59 PM by Kellenredx »
Zwei Carter "You wanted me back, so I'm back!"
Zwei had his name a year before the dog existed in the show by the way.

Kellenredx

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: RWBYFanon's 3rd Gladiatorial Games!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 03:27:01 PM »
Posting this for Walter because I said I would.
Name: Elephino
 Race and Gender: Male, Elephant Man
Equipment:  Silver mace - 52
Elephant leather leggings - 7
 Elephant leather helm - 6
Elephant leather armor - 12
Elephant leather mask - 5

Skills: Skilled Maceman - 50

Points remaining: 8

Backstory: A young elephant man who believes he once went mad and killed his entire family, now wearing their skin. Actually just got high from licking toads, ran into the savanna naked, murdered a bunch of actual elephants. Believes that wearing an elephant mask will throw people offf so they don't realize he's an elephant man.

Kaliot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 04:12:30 PM »
Name: Karl S
Race and Gender: Gremlin Male
Equipment:
Adamantine Dagger - 192
Sharkskin Leather Cap - 5
Sharkskin Leather High Boots - 5
Sharkskin Leather Gloves - 4
Skills:
Skilled Dodger - 50
Competent Knife User - 30
Competent Observer - 18
Points remaining: 6

History: Not an escapee from not Bright Coral Penitentiary.
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Characters: ShowHide

Sophea Devi Visorith - Beacon Nurse, Gardener, Health Nut, Scholar
Mao Visorith - First-Year Beacon Student, Team SFF[M]
Aurelia Caelius - Beacon Graduate, Huntress, Team [A]URM
Izumi Cremisi - Member of Obsidian Rose, Assassin, Thief, Arcade Enthusiast
Airi Fogden Bicardi - Second-Year Atlas Student, Family Heiress
Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]
Yu Mei - Third-Year Haven Student
Suna Arevik - First-Year Shade Student, Scavenger-in-Training, Team S[S]MR
Mara Lev - Mercenary, de facto Leader of Siren

Worldbuilding: ShowHide

Mahava Plains - The bastion of Eastern Sanus
Obsidian Rose - Valish Criminal Organization

Skylia

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    O kawaii koto
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 05:24:15 PM »
Name: Arryn Kase

Race & Gender: Hooman Gril (210)

Equipment:
Platinum Daggerx2 - 128

Skills:
Skilled Knife Kid - 50
Competent Dooger - 30

Leftover shit: 2

History: The knife is affectionately referred to as Stabby, and there's now two of them for some reason. She'll also probably need a scorpion doctor to replace her other eye after this.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 05:29:08 PM by Skylia »
Lucina Archaletta - The Haughty Hipster - 1st Year Beacon Student on Team ALIA

Vanilla Stella-Maris - The Indomitable Idol - Special Operations Combat Idol  - WiP

Primrose Palatine - The Dexterous Duelist - Atlesian Professor of Combat Flow - WiP

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 06:23:08 PM »
Name: Ellie Fantits
Race and Gender:Genderfluid Elephant Seal person
Equipment:
Iron Mail Shirt - 48
Leather Breastplate - 10
Iron Greaves - 36
Low Boots - 8
Skills:
Competent Wrestler - 24
Competent Striker - 24
Adequate Dodger - 15
Novice Kicker - 4
Novice Biter - 4
Points remaining: 7
Backstory: Ellie was among the many deep things that rose from the murky depths in a rigorous march to the arena. The Elephant Seal people would have their champion carried on the wings of their great old god and placed victorious at the end. By Ellie's wet, rubbery flippers would their opponents fall.
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    I never post on time, don't ask why.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 02:36:24 AM »
I have briefly returned for this, and this reason only.

Name: Shieldbro 2.0

Race and Gender: Human, identifies as a Shieldbro

Equipment:

Bronze Bucklers (x2) - 75
Leather Armor - 12
Leather Leggings - 7
Leather Low Boots - 4
Leather Cap - 5
Leather Gloves - 4

Skills:
Skilled Shield User - 40
Skilled Msc. Object User - 30

Points remaining: 33

Backstory: Just wants to be a wall. That's all.
White Fang: ShowHide

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

White Fang Captain: Blacksmith - "To create, is to destroy. It's that simple."

Vale: ShowHide
First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Fourth Year: Noir - "To see nothing, is to truly see the world."

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Atlas: ShowHide
Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"

Mistral: ShowHide
Fourth Year, Team CNBR: Arian Reaper - "In battle, only skill matters."

Swordslinger

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 07:40:04 PM »
Name: StormToop Redshirt.

Race and Gender: Human Male

Equipment: Iron Halberd, iron Mail Shirt, leather Leggings

Skills: Skilled Fighter, Competent Pikeman.

Points remaining: 210-56 (iron Halberd)-24 (mail shirt) -14 (leggings)-30 (SF)-15 (CP)=16

Backstory: The third sibling of the Redshirt family, here to join his siblings in death.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 02:00:00 PM by Swordslinger »

Kellenredx

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 07:35:16 PM »
Posting this For Xar as he is on mobile only change made is to compensate for the increased cost of shields, thankfully he had enough points remaining to just fix it myself.

Name: Fuzzybumpkin
Race and Gender: Dwarf, Apache helicopter Male

Equipment:
Iron Mace - 52 points
Wooden Shield - 55 points
Leather Armor - 12
Leather Gloves - 4

Skills:
Skilled Fighter - 30 points
Competent Shield user - 24 points
Competent Maceman - 30 points
Novice misc-item user - 3

Points remaining: 10
Backstory: "Who needs pants when I got a beard like this!"

Skylia

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    O kawaii koto
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2017, 04:44:56 PM »
Hey internet weebs and nerds. I made you the character you wanted. -CC

Name: Weak-Elf-Fucker
Race n' gender: Male elf
Equipment:
Silver 2h sword-84 pts
Leather armor-12 pts
Leather gloves-4 pts
Leather high boots-5 pts
Copper helm-15 pts
Skills:
Skilled swordsman-50 pts
Adequate dofger-15 pts
Skilled fighter-30 pts
Novice armor user-2 pts
Pts remaining: 3
Backstory: "Look at how weak and pathetic I am, I can barely hold up this phat sword"
Lucina Archaletta - The Haughty Hipster - 1st Year Beacon Student on Team ALIA

Vanilla Stella-Maris - The Indomitable Idol - Special Operations Combat Idol  - WiP

Primrose Palatine - The Dexterous Duelist - Atlesian Professor of Combat Flow - WiP

Kellenredx

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2017, 07:34:13 PM »
First Round of Fights Complete, the Victors will be messaged via PM or by Discord to see if they have any changes to make with their winnings.

Ellie Phantits vs Shieldbro 2.0: ShowHide

Ellie Phantitspunches ShieldBro 2.0 in the right lower arm with his left hand, bruising the muscle!
ShieldBro 2.0 strikes Ellie Phantitsin the right lower arm with his bronze buckler, bruising the muscle!
ShieldBro 2.0 attacks Ellie Phantitsbut He jumps away!
Ellie Phantitsstrikes at ShieldBro 2.0 but the shot is blocked with the bronze buckler!
Ellie Phantitsstrikes at ShieldBro 2.0 but the shot is blocked!
ShieldBro 2.0 strikes Ellie Phantitsin the left hand with his bronze buckler, bruising the fat!
Ellie Phantitsmisses ShieldBro 2.0!
Ellie Phantitscharges at ShieldBro 2.0!
Ellie Phantitscollides with ShieldBro 2.0!
ShieldBro 2.0 is knocked over and tumbles backward!
ShieldBro 2.0 stands up.
Ellie Phantitsstrikes at ShieldBro 2.0 but the shot is blocked with the bronze buckler!
ShieldBro 2.0 strikes Ellie Phantitsin the right hand with his bronze buckler, bruising the muscle!
ShieldBro 2.0 strikes Ellie Phantitsin the left rear flipper with his bronze buckler, bruising the skin!
Ellie Phantitsstrikes at ShieldBro 2.0 but the shot is blocked!
ShieldBro 2.0 strikes Ellie Phantitsin the left lower arm with his bronze buckler, bruising the muscle!
ShieldBro 2.0 strikes Ellie Phantitsin the right hand with his bronze buckler, bruising the muscle!
Ellie Phantitsgrabs ShieldBro 2.0 by the third finger, left hand with his right lower arm!
ShieldBro 2.0 stands up.
ShieldBro 2.0 strikes Ellie Phantitsin the right lower arm with his bronze buckler, bruising the muscle!
ShieldBro 2.0 strikes Ellie Phantitsin the left rear flipper with his bronze buckler, bruising the skin!
ShieldBro 2.0 stands up.
Ellie Phantitsgrabs ShieldBro 2.0 by the fifth toe, right foot with his left upper arm!
ShieldBro 2.0 misses Elephant Seal Man 1!
Ellie Phantitspunches ShieldBro 2.0 in the upper right back teeth with his left hand and the severed part sails off in an arc!
ShieldBro 2.0: I have improved my fighting.  That was very satisfying!
ShieldBro 2.0 stands up.
Elephant Seal Man 1: I have improved my fighting.  That was very satisfying!
Ellie Phantitspunches ShieldBro 2.0 in the right upper arm with his left hand, bruising the muscle through the human leather armor!
ShieldBro 2.0 stands up.
Ellie Phantitsgrabs ShieldBro 2.0 by the bronze buckler with his left hand!
Ellie Phantitspunches ShieldBro 2.0 in the right foot with his left hand and the injured part collapses!
An artery has been opened by the attack!
ShieldBro 2.0 falls over.
ShieldBro 2.0 strikes at Ellie Phantitsbut the shot is blocked with the bronze buckler!
ShieldBro 2.0 is no longer stunned.
ShieldBro 2.0 punches Ellie Phantitsin the right hand with his right hand, bruising the muscle!
Ellie Phantitspunches ShieldBro 2.0 in the right hand with his left hand and the injured part collapses into a lump of gore!
Ellie Phantitsstrikes ShieldBro 2.0 in the head with his bronze buckler, bruising the muscle, jamming the skull through the brain and tearing the brain!
ShieldBro 2.0 has been knocked unconscious!
ShieldBro 2.0 has been struck down.
Elephant Seal Man 1: Death...  This is truly horrifying.
Elephant Seal Man 1: Can it all end so quickly?  Begone fear!

Elphino vs Fuzzybumpkin: ShowHide

Elphino strikes at FuzzyBumpkin  but the shot is blocked!
Elphino: In the midst of conflict...  I feel no terror.
FuzzyBumpkin  bashes Elphino in the right lower arm with his iron mace, bruising the fat!
FuzzyBumpkin  bashes Elphino in the left hand with his iron mace, bruising the muscle!
Elphino strikes at FuzzyBumpkin  but the shot is blocked with the highwood shield!
Elphino charges at FuzzyBumpkin !
Elphino collides with FuzzyBumpkin !
FuzzyBumpkin  is knocked over and tumbles backward!
FuzzyBumpkin  stands up.
FuzzyBumpkin  bashes Elphino in the upper body with his iron mace, bruising the fat through the large elephant leather armor!
FuzzyBumpkin  strikes at Elphino but the shot is deftly parried by the silver mace!
Elphino strikes at FuzzyBumpkin  but the shot is blocked with the highwood shield!
FuzzyBumpkin  stands up.
Elphino bashes FuzzyBumpkin  in the lower body with his silver mace, bruising the muscle and bruising the guts through the small human leather armor!
FuzzyBumpkin  misses Elphino!
Elphino bites FuzzyBumpkin  in the head, tearing apart the muscle, bruising the skull!
A tendon in the skull has been torn!
FuzzyBumpkin  strikes at Elphino but the shot is deftly parried by the silver mace!
FuzzyBumpkin  stands up.
Elphino bashes FuzzyBumpkin  in the upper body with his silver mace, bruising the muscle and shattering the right true ribs through the small human leather armor!
Elphino bashes FuzzyBumpkin  in the right upper leg with his silver mace, jamming the bone through the right hip's muscle and shattering the right hip's bone!
FuzzyBumpkin  falls over.
FuzzyBumpkin : How fragile we are...  Begone fear!
FuzzyBumpkin  attacks Elphino but He jumps away!
Elphino bashes FuzzyBumpkin  in the lower body with his silver mace, bruising the muscle and tearing apart the lower spine's nervous tissue through the small human leather armor!
Elphino bashes FuzzyBumpkin  in the left lower leg with his silver mace, fracturing the bone!
Elphino bashes FuzzyBumpkin  in the right lower arm with his silver mace, fracturing the bone!
FuzzyBumpkin  loses hold of the highwood shield.
FuzzyBumpkin  is no longer stunned.
FuzzyBumpkin  bashes Elphino in the right lower arm with his iron mace, bruising the muscle!
Elphino strikes at FuzzyBumpkin  but the shot is narrowly deflected by the iron mace!
FuzzyBumpkin  bashes Elphino in the tail with his iron mace, bruising the muscle through the large elephant leather armor!
FuzzyBumpkin : I've been injured badly.  I can't take it!
Elphino bashes FuzzyBumpkin  in the upper body with his silver mace, bruising the muscle and bruising the left lung through the small human leather armor!
FuzzyBumpkin  punches Elphino in the trunk with his left hand, tearing the cartilage!
Elphino bashes FuzzyBumpkin  in the left upper arm with his silver mace, fracturing the bone through the small human leather armor!
FuzzyBumpkin  has become enraged!
FuzzyBumpkin  loses hold of the iron mace.
Elphino: Gruesome wounds!  Begone fear!
Elphino bashes FuzzyBumpkin  in the head with his silver mace, bruising the muscle, jamming the skull through the brain and tearing the brain!
FuzzyBumpkin  has been knocked unconscious!
FuzzyBumpkin  has been struck down.
Elphino: Death...  The horror consumes me!

Karl S vs Weak-Elf-Fucker: ShowHide
Karl S stabs Weak-Elf-Fucker in the right lower leg with his large adamantine dagger, tearing the skin through the small elf leather high boot!
Weak-Elf-Fucker attacks Karl S but He jumps away!
Karl S strikes Weak-Elf-Fucker in the left foot with the pommel of his large adamantine dagger, bruising the muscle!
Weak-Elf-Fucker strikes at Karl S but the shot is parried by the large adamantine dagger!
Karl S misses Weak-Elf-Fucker!
Weak-Elf-Fucker: Gruesome wounds!  Begone fear!
Karl S kicks Weak-Elf-Fucker in the right foot with his left foot, bruising the fat through the small elf leather high boot!
Weak-Elf-Fucker has become enraged!
Weak-Elf-Fucker loses hold of the small elf leather high boot.
Karl S slashes Weak-Elf-Fucker in the right lower leg with his large adamantine dagger and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Weak-Elf-Fucker falls over.
Weak-Elf-Fucker misses Karl S!
Karl S stabs Weak-Elf-Fucker in the lower body with his large adamantine dagger, tearing the muscle and tearing the guts through the small elf leather armor!
Weak-Elf-Fucker looks sick!
Weak-Elf-Fucker slashes Karl S in the right foot with his silver two-handed sword, tearing apart the muscle through the small frill shark leather high boot!
An artery has been opened by the attack and a motor nerve has been severed!
The silver two-handed sword has lodged firmly in the wound!
Karl S falls over.
Karl S stabs Weak-Elf-Fucker in the left hand with his large adamantine dagger, fracturing the bone!
A sensory nerve has been severed, a ligament has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
Weak-Elf-Fucker pulls on the embedded silver two-handed sword.
Weak-Elf-Fucker misses Karl S!
Weak-Elf-Fucker: I've been injured badly.  I can't take it!
Karl S bites Weak-Elf-Fucker in the thumb, right hand, but the attack glances away!
Karl S: Those injuries...  Begone fear!
Weak-Elf-Fucker strikes at Karl S but the shot is easily deflected by the large adamantine dagger!
Karl S stabs Weak-Elf-Fucker in the upper body with his large adamantine dagger, tearing the muscle, fracturing the right true ribs and tearing the heart through the small elf leather armor!
A major artery in the heart has been opened by the attack!
A tendon in the right true ribs has been torn!
The large adamantine dagger has lodged firmly in the wound!
Weak-Elf-Fucker stabs Karl S in the lower body with his silver two-handed sword, tearing apart the muscle and spilling his guts!
The silver two-handed sword has lodged firmly in the wound!
Karl S pulls on the embedded large adamantine dagger.
Karl S stabs Weak-Elf-Fucker in the left upper leg with his large adamantine dagger, chipping the bone through the small elf leather armor!
A tendon has been torn!
Weak-Elf-Fucker pulls on the embedded silver two-handed sword.
Weak-Elf-Fucker strikes at Karl S but the shot is deftly parried by the large adamantine dagger!
Karl S slashes Weak-Elf-Fucker in the upper body with his large adamantine dagger, tearing apart the muscle and shattering the left false ribs through the small elf leather armor!
A tendon in the left false ribs has been torn!
Weak-Elf-Fucker strikes at Karl S but the shot is effortlessly deflected by the large adamantine dagger!
Karl S stabs Weak-Elf-Fucker in the left lower arm with his large adamantine dagger, chipping the bone!
A ligament has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
Weak-Elf-Fucker vomits.
Weak-Elf-Fucker gives in to pain.
Karl S: I've been injured badly.  There is no hope!
Weak-Elf-Fucker loses hold of the small copper helm.
Weak-Elf-Fucker loses hold of the silver two-handed sword.
Karl S slashes Weak-Elf-Fucker in the head with his large adamantine dagger and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Weak-Elf-Fucker has been struck down.
Karl S: Death...  The horror consumes me!

Arryn Kase vs StormTroop Redshirt: ShowHide

StormTroop Redshirt attacks Arryn Kase but She jumps away!
Arryn Kase slashes StormTroop Redshirt in the right foot with her large platinum dagger, tearing apart the fat!
StormTroop Redshirt strikes at Arryn Kase but the shot is deftly parried by the large platinum dagger!
Arryn Kase stabs StormTroop Redshirt in the left lower arm with her large platinum dagger, chipping the bone!
A sensory nerve has been severed, a ligament has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
StormTroop Redshirt misses Arryn Kase!
StormTroop Redshirt: How fragile we are...  I must not succumb to fear!
Arryn Kase stabs StormTroop Redshirt in the left lower leg with her large platinum dagger, tearing the muscle through the pig leather leggings!
The large platinum dagger has lodged firmly in the wound!
StormTroop Redshirt falls over.
StormTroop Redshirt strikes at Arryn Kase but the shot is deftly parried by the large platinum dagger!
Arryn Kase pulls on the embedded large platinum dagger.
Arryn Kase stabs StormTroop Redshirt in the right hand with her large platinum dagger, tearing the muscle!
StormTroop Redshirt loses hold of the iron halberd.
Arryn Kase stabs StormTroop Redshirt in the right foot with her large platinum dagger, chipping the bone!
StormTroop Redshirt bites Arryn Kase in the left foot, tearing the fat!
StormTroop Redshirt latches on firmly!
Arryn Kase stabs StormTroop Redshirt in the left upper leg with her large platinum dagger, chipping the bone through the pig leather leggings!
Arryn Kase breaks the grip of StormTroop Redshirt's upper front teeth on Arryn Kase's left foot.
Arryn Kase stabs StormTroop Redshirt in the left upper leg with her large platinum dagger, bruising the muscle through the pig leather leggings!
StormTroop Redshirt: I've been injured badly.  I can't take it!
Arryn Kase stabs StormTroop Redshirt in the right hand with her large platinum dagger, tearing the muscle!
An artery has been opened by the attack and a motor nerve has been severed!
Arryn Kase slashes StormTroop Redshirt in the left foot with her large platinum dagger, tearing apart the muscle!
Many nerves have been severed!
Arryn Kase slashes StormTroop Redshirt in the right lower leg with her large platinum dagger, tearing apart the muscle through the pig leather leggings!
A sensory nerve has been severed!
StormTroop Redshirt bites Arryn Kase in the right lower arm, tearing the fat!
Arryn Kase slashes StormTroop Redshirt in the head with her large platinum dagger, tearing apart the muscle, fracturing the skull!
StormTroop Redshirt scratches Arryn Kase in the right upper leg, tearing the fat!
Arryn Kase slashes StormTroop Redshirt in the left lower arm with her large platinum dagger, tearing apart the muscle!
An artery has been opened by the attack and a sensory nerve has been severed!
StormTroop Redshirt scratches Arryn Kase in the left lower leg, tearing the fat!
Arryn Kase stabs StormTroop Redshirt in the right foot with her large platinum dagger, fracturing the bone and fracturing the right ankle's bone!
An artery has been opened by the attack, a ligament has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
A ligament in the right ankle has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
Arryn Kase slashes StormTroop Redshirt in the left hand with her large platinum dagger, tearing apart the muscle!
Arryn Kase kicks StormTroop Redshirt in the left hand with her left foot and the injured part explodes into gore!
Arryn Kase slashes StormTroop Redshirt in the head with her large platinum dagger, tearing apart the muscle and fracturing the skull!
StormTroop Redshirt gives in to pain.
Arryn Kase slashes StormTroop Redshirt in the head with her large platinum dagger, tearing apart the muscle, fracturing the skull!
Arryn Kase stabs StormTroop Redshirt in the head with her large platinum dagger, tearing apart the muscle, fracturing the skull and tearing the brain!
StormTroop Redshirt has been struck down.
Arryn Kase: Death...  This is truly horrifying.

Kellenredx

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2017, 03:40:54 PM »
Second round of fights are complete!

Ellie Phantits vs Arryn Kase: ShowHide

Ellie Phantits  punches Arryn Kase in the right lower arm with her right hand, bruising the muscle!
Arryn Kase stabs Ellie Phantits  in the right lower arm with her large platinum dagger, fracturing the bone!
Ellie Phantits  punches Arryn Kase in the left hand with her left hand, bruising the muscle!
Arryn Kase stabs Ellie Phantits  in the right hand with her large platinum dagger, tearing the fat!
Ellie Phantits  grabs Arryn Kase by the upper right back teeth with her right upper arm!
Ellie Phantits  charges at Arryn Kase!
Ellie Phantits  collides with Arryn Kase!
Arryn Kase is knocked over and tumbles backward!
Arryn Kase stands up.
Ellie Phantits  grabs Arryn Kase by the left ear with her left hand!
Ellie Phantits  throws Arryn Kase by the left ear with Ellie Phantits 's left hand!
Ellie Phantits  punches Arryn Kase in the lower body with her left hand, bruising the muscle and bruising the right kidney!
Ellie Phantits  misses Arryn Kase!
Arryn Kase misses Ellie Phantits !
Ellie Phantits  punches Arryn Kase in the head with her left hand and the injured part collapses!
Arryn Kase has been struck down.
Ellie Phantits : Death is all around us.  The horror consumes me!
Ellie Phantits : I've been wounded.  It's annoying.

Karl S vs Elphino: ShowHide

Karl S  stabs Elphino in the right tusk with his large adamantine dagger, chipping it!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Elphino charges at Karl S !
Karl S  jumps away!
Karl S  strikes at Elphino but the shot is deftly parried by the silver mace!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  misses Elphino!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the left upper arm with his silver mace, bruising the skin!
Karl S  jumps away!
Karl S  stabs Elphino in the right upper arm with his large adamantine dagger, bruising the muscle through the large elephant leather armor!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  jumps away!
Elphino attacks Karl S  but He jumps away!
Karl S  strikes at Elphino but the shot is parried by the silver mace!
Karl S  strikes at Elphino but the shot is parried by the silver mace!
Karl S  slashes Elphino in the right lower leg with his large adamantine dagger, but the attack glances away!
Karl S  strikes at Elphino but the shot is deflected by the silver mace!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  strikes at Elphino but the shot is narrowly deflected by the silver mace!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the left lower leg with his silver mace, bruising the skin!
Karl S  kicks Elphino in the left lower arm with his left foot, bruising the muscle!
Karl S  jumps away!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  stabs Elphino in the right tusk with his large adamantine dagger, chipping it!
Karl S  stabs Elphino in the left tusk with his large adamantine dagger, chipping it!
Karl S  stabs Elphino in the right hand with his large adamantine dagger, tearing the muscle!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the left lower arm with his silver mace and the injured part explodes into gore!
Karl S  pulls on the embedded large adamantine dagger.
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the left lower arm with his silver mace, bruising the skin!
Karl S  jumps away!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  scratches Elphino in the left foot, tearing the skin and bruising the muscle!
Karl S : I've been wounded.  It's annoying.
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the left hand with his silver mace, bruising the skin!
Elphino: I've been wounded.  It's annoying.
Karl S  jumps away!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  misses Elphino!
Karl S  misses Elphino!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the right foot with his silver mace, bruising the fat through the small great white shark leather high boot!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the left upper arm with his silver mace, bruising the fat!
Karl S  stabs Elphino in the right lower arm with his large adamantine dagger, tearing the muscle!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the left hand with his silver mace, bruising the fat!
Elphino collides with Karl S !
Karl S  is knocked over and tumbles backward!
Karl S  stands up.
Karl S  misses Elphino!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the right hand with his silver mace and the injured part explodes into gore!
Karl S  loses hold of the large adamantine dagger.
Karl S  scratches Elphino in the head, bruising the fat through the large elephant leather helm!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  scratches Elphino in the upper body, bruising the fat through the large elephant leather armor!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  scratches Elphino in the neck, bruising the muscle through the large elephant leather armor!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  attacks Elphino but He jumps away!
Karl S  scratches Elphino in the left tusk, but the attack glances away!
Karl S  bites Elphino in the left foot, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
Karl S  latches on firmly!
Elphino breaks the grip of Karl S 's upper front teeth from Elphino's left foot!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the left upper arm with his silver mace, bruising the skin!
Karl S  kicks Elphino in the right lower arm with his left foot, bruising the muscle!
Elphino collides with Karl S !
Karl S  is knocked over and tumbles backward!
Karl S  stands up.
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  kicks Elphino in the right upper leg with his left foot, bruising the fat through the large elephant leather armor!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Elphino misses Karl S !
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  scratches Elphino in the lower body, bruising the fat through the large elephant leather armor!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  misses Elphino!
Karl S  scratches Elphino in the left upper arm, bruising the muscle through the large elephant leather armor!
Karl S  jumps away!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the left upper leg with his silver mace, bruising the fat!
Karl S  kicks Elphino in the left hand with his right foot, bruising the muscle!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the upper body with his silver mace, bruising the muscle and shattering the middle spine's bone!
Karl S  misses Elphino!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the right lower arm with his silver mace, bruising the skin!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the lower body with his silver mace, bruising the muscle and bruising the right kidney!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the left foot with his silver mace, bruising the fat!
Karl S  misses Elphino!
Karl S  misses Elphino!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the right lower arm with his silver mace, bruising the skin!
Karl S  misses Elphino!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  scratches Elphino in the lower body, bruising the fat through the large elephant leather armor!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the right upper leg with his silver mace, bruising the muscle!
Karl S  scratches Elphino in the right tusk, but the attack glances away!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  misses Elphino!
Karl S  bites Elphino in the right tusk, but the attack glances away!
Karl S  jumps away!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the upper body with his silver mace, bruising the muscle and bruising the liver!
Karl S  scratches Elphino in the right foot, tearing the skin and bruising the muscle!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the upper body with his silver mace, bruising the fat!
Karl S  scratches Elphino in the right foot, tearing the skin and bruising the muscle!
Elphino collapses and falls to the ground from over-exertion.
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  scratches Elphino in the right upper arm, bruising the muscle through the large elephant leather armor!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  kicks Elphino in the left lower arm with his left foot, bruising the muscle!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  scratches Elphino in the right upper leg, bruising the muscle through the large elephant leather armor!
Karl S  scratches Elphino in the left foot, tearing the skin and bruising the muscle!
Karl S  bites Elphino in the left lower arm, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the right lower leg with his silver mace, bruising the muscle through the small great white shark leather high boot!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the left lower leg with his silver mace, bruising the skin!
Elphino breaks the grip of Karl S 's upper front teeth on Elphino's left lower arm.
Karl S  scratches Elphino in the right lower arm, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the left lower leg with his silver mace, bruising the muscle!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  kicks Elphino in the right upper leg with his right foot, bruising the muscle through the large elephant leather armor!
Elphino misses Karl S !
Elphino misses Karl S !
Karl S  kicks Elphino in the left foot with his left foot, bruising the muscle!
Karl S  kicks Elphino in the right lower arm with his right foot, bruising the muscle!
Karl S  kicks Elphino in the left foot with his right foot, bruising the fat!
Karl S  scratches Elphino in the neck, bruising the muscle through the large elephant leather armor!
Karl S  bites Elphino in the head, bruising the fat through the large elephant leather helm!
Elphino breaks the grip of Karl S 's upper front teeth on Elphino's head.
Karl S  bites Elphino in the left hand, tearing the fat and bruising the muscle!
Karl S  collapses and falls to the ground from over-exertion.
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the right upper leg with his silver mace, bruising the fat!
Elphino bashes Karl S  in the head with his silver mace and the injured part is crushed!
Karl S  is propelled away by the force of the blow!
Elphino breaks the grip of Karl S 's upper front teeth from Elphino's left hand!
Karl S 's right upper arm skids along the ground, bruising the bone!
Karl S  slams into an obstacle!
Karl S  has been struck down.
Elphino: Death...  This cannot horrify me.