Author Topic: A Wild Faunus Chase [Closed]  (Read 6912 times)

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
A Wild Faunus Chase [Closed]
« on: November 06, 2016, 07:57:23 AM »
One...two...three...Wow, three thousand Lien in one sweep. That was definitely one of the easiest swipes Kei managed to pull off this month and it was all thanks to the gathering of yuppies by the theater house. Seriously, acting like one of them was all too easy and getting all touchy-feely with the old farts meant nothing less than a few bashful blinks and a little show of leg skin. Thank Remnant for leg cuts! Not that she'd ever wear one around normal people.

Anyways, all seemed to be going well after the play, a musical maybe? Kei forgot the second she left, trying her best not to fall asleep five seconds after it began. From what everyone else was blabbering about it seemed to be particularly leaning towards the subject of a massive chase. A small chuckle came from the dog faunus' mouth as she strolled away from the theater road. All that was left was changing back into her casual, and way more comfortable casual attire, and buying a small snack on the way back to the dorms.

As she neared one of her alleyway stashes, a quick change of clothes for her when she was in a hurry, Kei noticed two urchins scrounging around, apparently having found her boyish clothes, a size to big despite Kei being a petite little thing. Frowning at having to change in front of two kids, tough luck ya brats, Kei picked out a few notes from her purse and whistled towards the boys, waving a hefty bill up in the air as if it were nothing. After a short exchange and a rather boring display of charity she finally managed to get some alone time but forgot to get her clothes back from the boys.

Damn it. Now she had to walk home in heels and a dress...Ugh. Not to mention the makeup and hairdo. Talk about hurl worthy.
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Mikelobmike

• View Profile
Re: A Wild Faunus Chase [Closed]
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 09:57:08 PM »
Anonymity is a wonderful thing. At least, that's what Chris was thinking as he walked out of the bakery, eating a bagel wrapped in a piece of wax paper. He began walking back toward the dorms, subtly walking to the beat of the song playing in his wireless earbuds hidden under his cap. He was feeling especially confident today. New school, ready to just kill those classes. He bounced on the balls of his feet for a few seconds, a smile coming to his face as he psyched himself up.

As he rounded the corner, he spotted a pretty young thing. Between the dress and the hair, she looked stunning. 'She looks annoyed. Maybe she could use a bit of affection.' he thought, trying to move closer.

He got right up next to her, using his old skills as a pickpocket to slip a hand into her purse. 'Play it cool, and she'll be swooning over you soon.' he thought, immediately before catching his hand in her purse, his smile dropping instantly.
1st Year Beacon Student Michael Vaktar http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,589.0.html
1st Year Beacon Student Chris "The Tiger" Sebei  http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,601.0.html
1st Year Student Theodore "Teddy" Williams http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,744.0.html
3rd Year Beacon Student Justice Montenegro http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,1081.0.html

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 12:16:38 AM »
Pickpocketing was an art, a skill, a way of life. Being a pickpocket meant being agile with a gentle touch, using all factors around the doer as a way to ensure maximum and safely gained profit. The smell of perfume to distract a person, a mere wave of a hand to draw their attention away, and the all so common sneaking and stuffing your hands in someone's purse.

"What in Remnant's name do you think you're doing? Kei said, not even needing to turn to know someone's hand was in her purse. It was simple really, the slightest change in weight without having shuffled her bag and the steps she heard behind her? Puuuulease, what an amateur! If it were her a mistake like this would mean giving herself up to authorities out of embarrassment! Apologize amateur! Apologize to thieves all around the world! Realizing she was still in costume she had to keep her part played out and the best way to keep the 'other' thief from just plain mugging her she had to stand her ground, fighting in a dress was a hassle. "A dirty thief like you has the gall to pickpocket me?!?

Kei always wondered what saying that felt like. She hadn't always had the opportunity to act like a pompous bitch and now with this little worm trying to rifle is way through her stuff she thought it was the perfect time to pull it off.

Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors

Mikelobmike

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 01:06:07 AM »
"Well.....fuck." Chris said before slipping his hand out of the purse and taking off into a nearby alley, sprinting his way to a chain link fence and climbing as quick as he could, falling on his ass on the other side. He took a brief second to think. 'That could have gone better. Real smooth.' he thought, stretching out his neck and standing up.
1st Year Beacon Student Michael Vaktar http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,589.0.html
1st Year Beacon Student Chris "The Tiger" Sebei  http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,601.0.html
1st Year Student Theodore "Teddy" Williams http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,744.0.html
3rd Year Beacon Student Justice Montenegro http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,1081.0.html

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 07:12:20 AM »
Glaring at the boy who ran away Kei quickly checked her bag and counted her 'hard-earned' cash. One...two...well shit, the little brat ran away with a thousand lien. Not bad, not bad but swipes were the riskiest maneuvers to pull off if you wanted to keep a low profile and in essence they were the marks of an amateur. Geez, way to ruin a girl's day.

Having forgotten that she in fact gave the missing thousand to the two boys beforehand she thought it would be sufficient reason to get back what's 'hers' and show that thief a thing or two, how ironic. Taking chase she stumbled at her first few steps and growled at her heels, breaking them off with two swift stomps then sprinting after the boy in nothing but a high cut dress, broken slippers and awful makeup.

"Hey, get back here!" Kei shouted, a small smile forming near the corner of her mouth. The chase was on!
Students

Professors

Mikelobmike

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 11:23:01 AM »
Chris turned around briefly, watching the girl smash her heels and start coming at him. He grabbed the fence behind him for a brief second, groaning in annoyance. "You've got to be kidding me." he said before taking off down the alley. He turned the corner and broke into a full sprint toward what he hoped would be far enough away from this girl that she would just give up.

That sprint lasted for all of 3 seconds before he found himself at a dead end. Thinking fast, he jumped off a nearby dumpster, grabbing onto a windowsill of the nearby building and started to climb for all he was worth.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2016, 08:19:24 PM »
Kei scrambled after the boy and thanked herself for wearing cycling shorts under her dress. Sure, the earlier heels might've cost a pretty lien or two but she got those for 'free' anyhow from a local department store and her dress was something like that too, having been taken off a fashion dummy. Anyways the goal wasn't to get back the money but to teach the punk not to be such a lame thief. Seriously if he got caught by anyone else he'd give thieves a bad name everywhere.

Catching up to him just as he reached the dead end Kei thought the chase would be over. "Ha, got ya, punk- Hey where do you think you're going?"

The boy started scaling the building...seriously if you're going to be that slow it would be better just to knock you out and end this. Feeling for her yo-yo Kei realized she had left it behind back at school because nobody brings toys to the theater. Sighing she tried looking for something to throw but broken glass and carboard wasn't exactly something nice to use, and she wasn't THAT mean.

Rolling up her dress Kei exposed a lot more leg than usual, once again thanking her cycling shorts, and ran up the opposite wall before kicking off and grabbing a nearby window, almost adjacent to the boy.

"You're really bad at this you know? Kei said with an unamused smile on her face.
Students

Professors

Mikelobmike

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2016, 08:38:35 PM »
Chris looked over to her, taking a deep breath. "And you're really stubborn!" he yelled back. Seeing the roof about six feet up from him, he pulled himself up as hard as he could. Activating his semblance, he got himself the best footing he could on the windowsill and used the small momentum he had to reach up and grab the edge of the roof.

He pulled himself up and rolled across, falling flat on his back and looking up at the sky. He only gave himself a split second to breathe before he rolled over, taking to a knee before standing and running toward the neighboring building.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2016, 12:05:02 AM »
Kei watched as he struggled his way up then promptly scaled the rest of the way up, folding her dress so that it won't snag any further once she got to the roof. Kei, despite being a dog faunus, had no problems with heights, in fact she welcomed them. The higher buildings always seemed to have lesser security near their windows if they had a doorman at the bottom but that didn't stop some places from having sensors all the less around the window glass.

Hauling herself up without breaking a sweat she spotted the boy running towards the next building and started sprinting herself, wondering how much longer this chase would last. Instead of tackling the boy she leisurely steadied her pace behind him, wondering if he'd be able to make the next jump.

"If you don't pick up the pace you're going to get a face full of brick." She taunted, slowing down enough to get a good running start if she needed to leap soon.
Students

Professors

Mikelobmike

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2016, 12:47:55 AM »
Chris could not take the opportunity to look behind him. He needed to focus on the jump ahead. 'Well, you didn't come all this way without a pair on ya.' he thought to himself, praying that his memory served him well. When he neared the edge of the building, instead of speeding up, Chris would slow down. He planted his feet on the edge of the building, keeping his forward momentum small. He activated his semblance and jumped off, aiming for the next building.

He came very short of the roof of the next building. And, if he were aiming for that, he would have eaten a face full of brick. Thankfully for him, he managed to get his momentum mostly correct and landed somewhat awkwardly in the kitchen of an apartment. His forward roll he attempted to do to spread out the impact may have knocked his head a bit, but he was mostly okay. He quickly closed the window behind him, taking a brief second to take his mask out of his inside pocket and start tying it on as he moved toward what he assumed was the exit.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2016, 07:10:00 PM »
"Gotta hand it to him, kid's got guts. Kei said, having seen the little escape he made just now. It would be bad if she jumped in after him, she didn't have her mask and her form was clearly too memorable to just be jumping in after other thieves. Sure she can say she was chasing a thief but that would lead to too much questioning and that would be bad. Very bad.

Reigning herself back she sent one clone to the edge of the building and another right in front of her. Sprinting forward the second clone jumped off with a boost from clone #1, reaching a good height before locking hands with Kei who followed shortly after. Twisting in midair Kei launched past the clone after a midair toss and landed on the top of the building Chris just entered. Thinking over her next step she waited on top of a small water tower to get a proper view of the area, waiting to flush out the cat from its hiding spot.
Students

Professors

Mikelobmike

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2016, 07:53:39 PM »
Making his way out of the apartment, he made sure that the door was closed behind him. "Hopefully, that got rid of the psycho." he said to himself, pulling out his cell phone and walking down the stairs. He dialed his manager, hoping to cash in on the sponsorship deal he had. "Yo Sal, I need you to try and pull something for me. I got a crazy chick who's seen my face, and I need a cover. I'm around 18th and Vastwood. Any suits nearby?" he said, looking out the front doors of the apartment building.

A minute later, he was shoving his cap and jacket into a garbage can, shoving his wallet into his back pocket. "Right. Just gotta make it a few blocks." he said to himself, stretching his legs. He opened the door to the building and took off, dashing straight across the street and narrowly avoiding being hit by a bus.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2016, 08:41:25 PM »
"If you wanted to get away you shouldn't have started running. Iiiiidiot.

Spotting a dashing figure Kei automatically assumed it was her target and jumped to the next rooftop, carefully observing him until a bus nearly ran him over. Kei sighed and promptly lowered herself down, getting a better glimpse of his face but still not too sure but judging by the height and build it should be the right guy. As she lowered herself down she spotted some punk trying to catch a glimpse of the bottom of her skirt. Instead of lowering herself down she then jumped from her position landing both feet on the random pervert's face and brushed herself off sprinting in the direction the amateur thief ran towards.

"Hmm...I could use some new shoes...oh lookie a perfect fit.

Taking the shoes off the punk she knocked out cold she put them on and even stole the guy's jacket. Finding the fit to be adequate she started running again and caught sight of the panther soon enough, whistling after him with a wide grin on her face.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 08:44:40 PM by Xarias Fury »
Students

Professors

Mikelobmike

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2016, 11:16:41 PM »
Chris didn't bother looking behind him when he heard the whistle. He just started running faster. Dashing down the sidewalk, he weaved around the sparse groupings of pedestrians. Rounding the corner, he spotted a fire escape down the nearby alley. Bolting for it, he started climbing back to the rooftops. 'Well, plan C isn't going to work. How do I get this crazy bitch off of me?' he thought, climbing to the top of the fire escape.

He used the guardrail of the fire escape to kick off and grab the edge of the roof. Pulling himself up, he looked around for nearby rooftops to jump to.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 08:08:59 PM »
"Climbing again? I thought we established that you kinda sucked at it. Kei said, giggling as she easily followed suit. Instead of using the same path she waited till he was out of eyeshot and sent a clone to give her an easy vault to the nearest ledge. As she hefted herself up she frowned at the panther faunus scratching her head while saying, "If you don't spice things up this is going to end really badly.
Students

Professors