Author Topic: Rustled Feathers [4/4 FULL]  (Read 34582 times)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Rustled Feathers [4/4 FULL]
« on: April 17, 2017, 01:13:29 PM »
Training Room, Beacon, 7 AM.

Reginald stands in the entrance to the room, yawning. His hair is a slight mess this morning, and there are bags under the walking penis's eyes. For months now he's had to not be a total dick to every person he's met. It's been somewhat draining and he still slips up plenty of times. Today, Silica's said he'll finally learn some kind of lesson. A lesson in humility.

Just as the asshole was prepared to turn around and leave, seeing that his assistant wasn't present, a heeled kick-shove from behind made him stumble forward and fall face-first onto the floor.

"Gah! How dare you-" He begun, trying to get back up on his feet while tripping over his cape in his current groggy state.

"Shut up and listen up, you fuckin' pansy. Today you're gonna learn how to be less of a little bitch. To do this, you're gonna fight. And not with your stupid ass gun. It's either gonna be with your daggers or with your fists. You'll probably get your ass handed to you either way, so buckle the fuck up." As Silica said all this, she moved into the room, taking a seat on a nearby bench, crossing one leg over the other.

Reggie finally made it up on his two legs, blinking slowly. "...What?"

"You'll be challenging whoever comes through that door next to a fight, whether you want to our not. And lose the damn cape already. With that, the woman produced a magazine, seemingly no longer paying the slightest bit of attention to her 'master'. Meanwhile the disowned brat simply stared at the entrance, swallowing the saliva which had started to collect at the back of his throat. This was not going to be fun, was it?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 08:58:16 AM by Walter »
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
Re: Rustled Feathers [LIMITED, 1/4]
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 05:10:34 PM »
Akel couldn't help but laugh at what she just saw, she heard it all with her ears and found the kick to the floor made it all the funnier. 'This could be fun', she thought, he couldn't of been anything other then a first year. So she grabbed herbweapon from her thigh and rested it on her shoulder,still in it's storage form as she spoke.

"I guess I'll be your opponent then, your majesty.". She did a somewhat correct bow, upon hearing that he wasn't the nicest she wadn't going to give him the full respect that she would normally give to other students.
Atlas: ShowHide

Solaris Star - Atlesian Special Forces

Aegis Guard - First Year Atlas Student

Iris Ares - Fourth Year Atlas Student

Vale: ShowHide

Akeldama Blood-Heart - First Year Beacon Student

Linh Li "Mythos Laurenstine - Second year Beacon Student

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    Balanced self-insertion FTW
    • View Profile
Re: Rustled Feathers [LIMITED, 2/4]
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 08:32:45 AM »
They never show up for anything other than classes... Catalina sighed, walking outside of the training room to find some sparring dolls to punch with. Better, he heard something about a fight and hurried to the doors.
Seeing the opponent spot already filled, a flash of disappointment was shown on his face but then he decided he wants to join regardless.
Count me in if you can, FFA, 1v1s, I'm okay with either.
Then he studied his soon to be opponent closer. Catalina doesn't know about them, he's eager to however. There is a rumors about the boy being a brat, but you only know after interacting...
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Sheer Gold - second year Beacon Academy student - "This is super effective!"
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

Character hex code for reference: ShowHide
Cat: #0A44C2
Infrared: #CB4154
Sheer: plain red
Siu: #28CDFF

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 08:53:33 AM »
(My mental image of the training room is basically a gymnasium. If that's wrong to the point this doesn't make sense I'll change the post.)

Being up early to hit the fish markets Calen was already breathing heavily from his own workout because he didn't want to return to his room and disturb his sleeping team when Reginald and Silica starting having their spat. Tempted to start his road work to avoid the second hand embarrassment Calen quickly decided to stay after hearing the trainer's lesson plan and people started filling in. 'What about those of us already inside?' Calen called out as he walked back for his weapon.

This could be fun, I haven't had a proper fight since initiation and it would be nice to feel my blood really pumping again.   Calen grimaced slightly as he reached down for his weapon. There is another way to get your blood pumping like this, having three loves is fine but you have to make time for all of them otherwise dancing just feels left out.

No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 09:16:33 AM »
Anna was on her way to train a bit. She'd thought to have a bit of practice, especially since she was 1) ordered by her team leader 2) stayed more or less cooped up inside over 96% of her free time. As she approached, she could start to make out several voices - about 3, 4 by the looks of it. Well, not the looks, but you get the idea.

She walked into the large training room - almost a hall, by the amount of echo that was happening. She turned on her semblance's second stage, finding a total of 5 people at this rather early hour. Welp. So much for a quick, private training session. Of these people, 2 of them appeared to be of the female persuasion, one seemingly far older than Anna herself. By at least ten years. Which is massive. Though the violet hair was kinda neat. Speaking of purple shades, a boy with overly flashy clothes and a seemingly a negligible difference in age was just done getting scowled by the aforementioned woman, before the third person - a smaller girl with what can only be described as a 'messy' mass of hair - pretty much invited him to a sparring match. She wasn't too sure, she hadn't really been paying attention to the words up to now.

The other 2 people were a guy she saw in the Vytal tourney, who ended up being the second person to get injured by the guy named 'Nathan', and... one of her teammates.

Aaaaalright. Time to get training. She turned away from the occupied area and headed towards a small range, planning to practice throwing with minimal semblance use. At this point, having gotten a pretty clear view of her surroundings, Anna stopped the continuous use of her semblance and started pulsing it, because a death headache wasn't in her agenda that day.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: Rustled Feathers [4/4 FULL]
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2017, 09:26:31 AM »
"Y'know what? That's not too bad of an idea. A 1v1v1...v1 sounds fantastic. Feel free to concentrate your efforts on that pompous shitstain if you wish, though." Silica commented, setting her magazine aside and leaning back in her seat, ready to observe the fight.

"Hey, I never agreed to this, you know!" The little dicksneeze complained.

"Yeah, tough shit, you're doing it. Take a stance or whatever." Silica said, watching as another girl entered the room. More people here to observe as Reggie gets his ass handed to him on a plate is always welcome.

Reggie scoffed at that, and threw off his cape. Had he not spent a minute fumbling with it earlier, it might have seemed somewhat dramatic. The boy also took his rifle off and stored it aside, producing his two daggers. He can totally hold his own with them. Of course he could, he was Reginald Royale! These peasants were nothing compared to him!

Yeah, right.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2017, 09:36:25 AM »
Akel place Blood Ignition in her left hand, the scythe foldinf to its full lenght as she rested it in line with her shoulders, tilting the weapon to the right and to the left a bit, ready to swing it to either side to defend. She probably should of taken off her jacket... and probably should of tied up her hair, but oh well. She'd just have to keep that in mind.

"Ready to kiss the dirt?" Her question camr off as casual, her small smile appearing on her lips as she wanted to see if McPrick would make the first move.

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2017, 09:48:28 AM »
With Take That! being held with both hands off his back Catalina starts concentrating- oh. One thing.
Care to shake hands? He reached his hands out waiting for someone to shake it.
Meanwhile in his mind he thinks about his possible moves on the three of them.
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2017, 10:19:06 AM »
Calen covered his mouth to contain a chuckle brought about from Siliac and Reginald's continued argument. His mind whizzing with possibilities behind their relationship. This Reginald clearly comes from money  surely he could find a more personable trainer, or perhaps she really is that good.

Calen doesn't let his mind wander too much as he turns his eyes to examine who Reginald was fighting using the opportunity to gain an upper hand in any fight they would be apart of in the future.

Calen was so lost in thought that he almost missed Anna entering the room and settle down with some target practice. He thought about checking in on her but decided against it. She's pretty perceptive, if she wanted to talk she would have said something. Instead Calen turns his attention back to the unfolding fight, leaning on his glaive to give his weak knee a break.

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2017, 10:28:20 AM »
Anna took out a knife and activated her semblance's third stage. She took a deep breath, let it out and threw the small metal object, landing it right in the middle of the bullseye. Alright, sweet. Now for the hard part.

She pulsed her semblance's 3rd stage right before throwing a second one, landing on the edge of the bullseye.

That was expected.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2017, 10:42:47 AM »
Reginald might have been worried, but not worried enough not to be a snarky bitch. "Hah! Like you would scare me. I've wiped the floor with filth like you numerous times!" He spits out, before looking towards his other opponents, specifically the one offering a hand.

"I'll be shaking your hand after your defeat," he says like the turdsmeckle he is. He weighs his daggers in his hands. He internally curses himself for not having brought any dust along with him. That'd probably be a bit of a help.

Now, while he had just acted tough towards his female opponent, he was really most worried about her scythe. The other two opponents had smaller weapons, at least somewhat, and the sledgehammer, while heavy, seemed like it at least wouldn't be that fast. He could dodge that, he thought. The scythe... Fuck, how was he gonna counter that?

Reggie, trying not to look as frightened as he was, readied his blades. He wasn't going to strike first. Pussy.

My good ole AMA

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2017, 10:55:51 AM »
"McPrick is mine." Akel said straight up, she kind of declared it at the beginning so wlshe had rights. She pushed down on the right side of her scythe, bringing the scythe blade low to the floor as she sprinted towards her target and going going into a sideway flip just before reaching her target, the scythe heading straight for his chest and whether it hit or not she would of stopped when she touched the ground and bring her scythe low to the ground to smash him with the other end of her scythe.

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2017, 11:08:39 AM »
Cat wanted to say that's ok too but shut up as he saw the first move of the match.
Before the girl with white hair could move too far away he activated his semblance to extend his aura field to trip her, while running in to smash on her back regardless if the trip succeeded or not, and trying to keep an eye on the other boy.
So the rumors are kinda right... But no one deserves to be ganged up on in a battle royale.
(I believe there is a thing about letting to recipient decides the damage taken so not including damage value?) (Trip: Maybe she take some fall damage? Hammer: 8%)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 11:32:50 PM by Siuwa »

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2017, 05:56:28 PM »
With Akel charging and Reginald and Cat quickly running after her Calen is content to stand off the the side for the initial barrages. Digging the blade of glaive further into the ground as he leaned harder on it as he continued to watch the fight unfold. The purple one has spunk but that doesn't seem to translate to actions, standing still with daggers? Seems like a good way to get knocked down.

Calen quickly lost his smile when he saw a coloured blur extend out from Cat. OK that's something to look out for, knocking me off my balance puts a pretty big dent in my style, let's see how scythe girl handles it.

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2017, 08:43:20 PM »
(I believe there is a thing about letting to recipient decides the damage taken so not including damage value?)

(Actually, last I checked, the person dealing the damage chooses how much he/she deals. The recipient can talk to the attacker if they think it's unfair, and a particularly heated disagreement can be settled by a mod, but for the most part, the owner of a character knows his/her capabilities the best. Or you could have a fight without defined aura damage values. Either works.)
My Characters: ShowHide

Azrail Duivel Kind (Deceased) 3rd year lightning reaper -  teamless
Reaper's Spear I summon thee
To smite my foes and enemies.
Lightning's wrath in darkness grasped
Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind
Drevin Srebra 1st year speed demon - #347C2C - teamless

Brond Osilgrin - #B22222 - fully fledged hunter/walking bonfire

Rix "Deadshot" Maradis (currently unapproved) 1st year coder/sniper - #157DEC & Tess #79BAEC - teamless

Project t17: restrained - glow #D41A1F color #121212 - the chupacabra of Vale

Zitham Degas - #E31230 - "At the end of the day, as long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."

AMCA (ask my characters anything)

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

Spoiler: ShowHide