Author Topic: The name that came from a typo  (Read 2439 times)

Lixsayla

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    There is more than is what!
    • View Profile
The name that came from a typo
« on: June 06, 2017, 10:04:27 AM »
Well salutations everyone! I am Luxsayla! Jk I'm Lixsayla, Lix was actually a typo I made while typing Lux... But guess what I stuck with woot! Well I hope that this personal hobby of mine (and my fangirling) would be enjoyable (probably not the fangirling) to you all and well... I got myself a draft here already so I guess since this roleplay (god I am dragging this by typing this in brackets) I should also introduce my character (insert sparkles and fireworks here in your imagination)

Well hi! I am um... Lix Reinhardt, yes Lix, odd name huh heheh... God my parents are weird ahem! So I'm a typical Vale person who um... thanks to my uncle... um... Let's just say I got enrolled yes? Well its not that I'm i-incapable of fighting Grimm... It's just that I prefer the quiet you know... God damn it Uncle Van... It is pronounced Va-An, like in Vanguard. Anyway um... so my uncle yeah... yeah... the old bloke decided to send me to Beacon cause I chose Beacon Hunter Academy over Haven's, which is my family's usually school... So y-yeah looking forward to working with my fellow hunters and huntresses!
Lix Reinhardt - The Shield Mage

AMA - if you wanna know stuff.

OmegaX123

• View Profile
Re: The name that came from a typo
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 01:02:43 AM »
I'm a little late (and we've already interacted in character), but welcome to the madhouse. Hope you're enjoying yourself so far and continue to do so.
Martin Roja - 1st2nd-year student nosey-pants (see "Chasing Shadows" for details) of ShadeBeacon Academy (see "Under the Vacuan Stars" and "Immigration Blues" for details)