Author Topic: Crackshots and Spoofs: Uncouth's Descent into Madness  (Read 37932 times)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Re: Crackshots and Spoofs: Uncouth's Descent into Madness
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2016, 09:28:42 AM »
I got another unofficial team for you.

Team short temper: Gray Saggio, Tenne Byzant, Cherry Chainsaw, Eddy Midori.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2016, 09:49:00 AM »
Team What the Shit: Jack, Bianca, Galileo, Cherri.

Am I missing anyone?
I luv my CC: ShowHide
 2nd Year Roaring Tiger Cidrine Laohu

2nd Year Flower Mechanic Sakura Lunciar - Proudly HRMS

3rd Year Aurora Beats Aurelia Hestia

3rd Year Demon Cat Kelly Green - Proudly DVGS(hopefully0

4th Year Butterfly Samurai Uken Takeda -

Fisherman, Florist, Sniper Thurn Gassenwald - "I'm hooked on a feeling!"

Hunter, Doctor, Lawyer, Goddess of Victory Nike Fortunato -"Please stop calling me the Goddess of Victory..."

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2016, 09:55:43 AM »
No, but that's Cherry. Cheri is a different person XD.

Their names are similar because my buddies were joking around and Marlon has trouble pronouncing foreign-ish names. Roux he gets away with, one syllable is easy, but with others it comes out like Cushy Ootsue and Cherry Chansawn (if you haven't been pronouncing her name like the French words for Darling Birdsong you've been DOING IT WRONG).

One of them misread it as Cherry Chainsaw. And the joke escalated into an actual character who's become her foil.
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2016, 11:36:10 AM »
Team What the Shit seems to be a great team for Bianca to be on! She gladly accepts! Maybe add Orabel to the team as well? Eh, I don't know.

Oh, and new mission! Make a character with the most potential to have their name screwed up, then make them bump into Marlon! What do you think about an Irish/Russian gal named Caoimhe Dostoevsky?
Mauve Roux(1st year leader of team ROSE):“Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.”  -Simone Weil

Bianca Li(1st year member of team CBLT):"When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray." -Laura Schlessinger

Primrose Aster(1st year member of team BTRA):“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”  -William Shakespeare

Cerise Carnelian(1st year member of team VCVS):"Be as you wish to seem." -Socrates

Lien Li(2nd year member of team MLDC): "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." -Lao Tzu

Aurora Hesperid(1st year leader of team ATLA)

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2016, 12:19:22 PM »
Mythic: Dat name.

Asterisk: ...did I get stepped on by a tyrannosaurus? Also, very accurate since I seem beyond useless.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2016, 12:24:02 PM »
Well I think she meant Character Nathan, Natendo. And wow, he seems to be doing really badly against that huge prehistoric dinosaur.
Mauve Roux(1st year leader of team ROSE):“Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.”  -Simone Weil

Bianca Li(1st year member of team CBLT):"When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray." -Laura Schlessinger

Primrose Aster(1st year member of team BTRA):“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”  -William Shakespeare

Cerise Carnelian(1st year member of team VCVS):"Be as you wish to seem." -Socrates

Lien Li(2nd year member of team MLDC): "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." -Lao Tzu

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2016, 12:27:54 PM »
Nathan is just about as useless as me, then :P
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2016, 02:47:31 PM »
Uh, I actually don't even know if I have a banhammer. I never bothered to ask and just kind of did what I was asked to do. But MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM that gif is amazing. And that was more how I handled Camelia in general, despite accidentally bullrushing into critique Nathan when Timeworker had it under control.

I won't break the forum with a too large photo, and this needs to be seen in all its beauty, but this is totes magotes (HAHAHAH MYTHIC) Asterisk and I going to raise some hell. At least, like, the handful of times we went after somebody in the WIP section. My recent promotion has made such an event unlikely for the time being.

http://pre09.deviantart.net/6442/th/pre/f/2012/045/d/3/t_rex_vs_samurai_by_arvalis-d4pq931.jpg

Marlon could actually handle the first half of that name, he'll be able to pronounce Siobhan's as well. CULTURAL REFERENCING. Marlon and Siobhan are the closest thing Remnant has to poor Irish Catholics from bygone days. At least culturally.

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2016, 02:52:51 PM »
And at least, they're not poor.
Thank goodness dinos were extinct by the time samurais were a thing.
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2016, 02:55:57 PM »
Technically, Marlon still is, and Siobhan was early on. Marlon might live in his Uncle's household, but he does not except handouts well. Aside from assorted gifts for special occasions, he's made everything he owns or bought it with money he made smithing.

Team Self-Sufficient: Cael, Marlon, Feltch, Siobhan

Character List:

Leycil

• Personal Text
    Crew said? Croo said? Crew shade? Crow sahde?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2016, 08:52:51 PM »
I think everyone may screw reading this name.

Crusade(have fun Rex, you will be seeing him soon)
Colton Joule - Fist of Lightning

Leycil Redlee - The Data Sniper

Lucillé Leyes - The Bladed Dancer

Orion Noon - High Noon Trickshot

Galileo Mephis - Randomness at its finest

Worldbuild: Flake Homestead: ShowHide

Thx to Asterisk's for the amazing banner

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2016, 08:54:27 PM »
Crew-sade? Crew-zade? Croo-sade? Cru(French pronounciation)-zahde?
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Leycil

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2016, 01:27:58 AM »
I honestly made up the pronounciation.

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2016, 01:35:18 AM »
For some reason my brain registered that as Croissant... What? I'm weird, I know.

Leycil

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2016, 05:01:12 AM »
I love how Scribe got the closest.

It s Cro-Siade