Author Topic: Crackshots and Spoofs: Uncouth's Descent into Madness  (Read 38061 times)

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Crackshots and Spoofs: Uncouth's Descent into Madness
« on: October 02, 2016, 12:14:10 AM »
So every so often my brain does this horrific thing where I lose my mind and write or conceive something totally off the wall and utterly mad. It could be a joke, a parody, some terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE art, or anything that comes to mind.

So I've decided to compile my whimsy, at least that which is related to this board, into one place. Expect things like spoofs of threads I've been in, insane non-canon oneshots, parody characters, and more. If you see your character show up, don't take it personally, I'm farting around, and you know what? This is an open thread. If you want to parody my characters or crack a joke at my expense, the more the merrier! For those already familiar with my older material, you'll see some repeats of old jokes, but hopefully they stay fresh.

And now, for my first victim! From this thread.

Meanwhile, Mauve was completely oblivious to all of the other happenings, simply too wrapped up in Nathan and the kiss they'd just shared. Though she could still register everything perfectly, it was like her mind was tuning out everything else except for her date. Giving her teammate a smile, she said, "I really have no idea what to say. Shocker, isn't it?" Her smile turned a little wry, letting out a small sound of amusement. "HRRNK" she said, summing up her emotions perfectly.

And speaking of Mauve Roux, there was this time when Mauve and Marlon were tricked into going to a rave by Cheri Chanson, and Marlon thought it was a costume party. So they did the best they could. No, Batgirl I mean Mauve is not in costume, that's how she normally dresses I swear.

And when it comes to RAVEing, nobody does it better than Jack Pettibone's fangirls. Incidentally, this is the image that started it all...

Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
Re: Crackshots and Spoofs: Uncouth's Descent into Madness
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 07:00:37 AM »
And now, an episode where everyone seems on drugs.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 11:51:18 AM »
Marlon's currently got Fallow on a bulking program.

He's also teaching him fisticuffs. This is having mixed results.

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 12:37:31 PM »
...Isn't that normalcy, really?
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 12:33:14 AM »
Rex's Big List of Not So Official Teams

Team Scary Ladies: Tenne Bryzant, Cherry Chainsaw, Kerri Palidus, Orabel Arachne

Team Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Pending: Jack Pettibone, Cherry Chainsaw, Eddy Midori

Team Common Sense: Marlon Murk, Marigold Beckett, Mauve Roux, and Nathan Eau

Team Bad Decisions: Ki Yong, Gray Saggio

Team Too Fabulous: Kushii Utsu, Cheri Chanson, Farco Lione, Fortuna Altin

Team Glass Case of Emotions: Cheri Chanson, Orabel Arachne

Team Humanitarian: Cheri Chanson, Marigold Beckett

Team Profound Psychological Wounds: Marlon Murk, Violet Menagerie, Red

Team Cinnamon Roll: Siobhan Clannad, Primrose Aster

Character List:

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2016, 05:45:32 AM »
You forgot Marigold, Stella, Orchid and Nathan
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2016, 05:59:47 AM »
Team Little Shit: Bianca.
Mauve Roux(1st year leader of team ROSE):“Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.”  -Simone Weil

Bianca Li(1st year member of team CBLT):"When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray." -Laura Schlessinger

Primrose Aster(1st year member of team BTRA):“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”  -William Shakespeare

Cerise Carnelian(1st year member of team VCVS):"Be as you wish to seem." -Socrates

Lien Li(2nd year member of team MLDC): "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." -Lao Tzu

Aurora Hesperid(1st year leader of team ATLA)

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2016, 06:01:58 AM »
XP
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2016, 10:18:59 PM »
Ah yes Flanders, good save.

Team Metagaming Bullshit: Marigold, Stella, Orchid, Nathan

Character List:

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2016, 10:48:11 PM »
Wow, why are they all my characters?

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2016, 11:39:49 PM »
Oh, not the characters themselves! I just realized that could have been heavily misconstrued. I mean the team itself only exists to be OP on purpose XD Sorry, no, Asterisk, you don't really metagame, I promise.

Character List:

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2016, 11:41:55 PM »
Also, new canon Ship: Cheri x Prim's Cookies.

Character List:

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2016, 04:46:55 AM »
Lel.
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2016, 04:35:46 AM »
Everyone, beware of Uncouth when he wields the ban hammer. Also, pay attention to the green dude. That's Nathan. Pay attention to the purple dude. That's Camelia. Pay attention to the yellow dude. That's Mari- Okay never mind.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 04:44:50 AM by Asterisk »

Leycil

• Personal Text
    Crew said? Croo said? Crew shade? Crow sahde?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2016, 05:08:12 AM »
My eyes are melting.

The prefect loop
Colton Joule - Fist of Lightning

Leycil Redlee - The Data Sniper

Lucillé Leyes - The Bladed Dancer

Orion Noon - High Noon Trickshot

Galileo Mephis - Randomness at its finest

Worldbuild: Flake Homestead: ShowHide

Thx to Asterisk's for the amazing banner