Author Topic: Rohese Stachelig-Crimson  (Read 2143 times)

Vox Machinae

• Administrator

• Abusive Webmaster

• View Profile
Rohese Stachelig-Crimson
« on: May 01, 2017, 03:19:08 PM »
Reference File: Rohese Stachelig

CHARACTER

Name
Rohese Alexandria Stachelig-Crimson

Other Names
Old Rose (To differentiate her from the Hunter-aligned Roses)

Species and Gender
Rose is a cat faunus, and while biologically intersex, she identifies exclusively as female despite having once had an... additional appendage.

Symbol
It's not a bulls eye. It's a stylized clock, with the impression of the hands made using negative space within the space of what is, arguably, a bulls eye. On her center of mass. The clock has four hands, two hour hands and two minute hands, with the minute hands at 10 and 50, while the hour hands are at 5 and 7.

Occupations
CLASSIFIED FILE: TEMPORAL TERRORISM REPORT

Appearance
"... I remember when I was, like, your age..."
Old Rose, true to her name, is significantly older than the other two incarnations of Rohese Stachelig, with greying hair and wrinkles. Age has diminished her bulk, and her hunched posture makes her look smaller, but under her baggy hooded sweatshirt and long striped skirt, her wiry build still has the same strength as Big Rose. Her feline ears remain as alert as ever, and unlike the other two Roses there is no sign of a childhood broken nose or scarring on her face, save the scars of a long battle with time. She wears a wedding band with a diamond and two rubies.

History
CLASSIFIED FILE: ALAPELAGIAN LUNAR MISSION
CLASSIFIED FILE: FINAL WAR
CLASSIFIED FILE: GRIMM ALPHAS

Personality
"I remember being a Huntress. Hiding. Being, like, afraid and stuff. Of what people would think. You kids are so, like... cute..."
Time has not changed Old Rose's speech patterns from those of her younger equivalents, but whatever has transpired in the (REDACTED) she has lived has darkened her view of the world. Only memory of her husband still warms her heart, everything else has fallen to her hatred and corruption by (REDACTED). Old Rose is cold, merciless, and all too often frighteningly sober.

Aura and Semblance
CLASSIFIED FILE: APOCALYPTIC LEVEL THREATS
CLASSIFIED FILE: MAIDENS

Combat Behavior
"... I'm going to, like... kill you now..."
Age has not diminished Old Rose's capabilities, and her incredible control over the flow of time has given her almost complete control over the battlefield when she's forced into a confrontation. If she's forced to do battle, and does not simply erase her opponent's soul with (REDACTED) there are very few threats that can match her...

"... Just like I killed the Demons..."
... Particularly with the sources of her greatest threats supposedly excised from the timeline...

EQUIPMENT

Name
Sacky Hak Zero

Description
CLASSIFIED

???? Mode
CLASSIFIED

???? Mode
CLASSIFIED

???? Mode
CLASSIFIED

???? Mode