Forum > Introductions, birthdays, and departures.

Hello!

(1/3) > >>

Oneroi_Builder:
Hi there! Iím Oneroi!

Iím fairly experienced with forums like this, though itís been quite a while since Iíve actually participated on one. Iím a huge fan of RWBY (and rooster teeth in general), and I canít wait to get started!

Riven:
Heyo! Always a pleasure to welcome another forum RP veteran to our humble corner of the net! I'm Riven -- part-time grumpy ol' bastard, part time Action Banner designer, full-time weaponized muffin magnate! As you can see in my sig I have a decently full roster of characters both good, wicked, and "it's complicated", so if you see anyone in the lineup that you'd like to have a thread with just lemme know! BTW, nice job on your first character profile; you are seriously off to a running start here. Good stuff!

Now then, onto serious business... how do you feel about nicknames? 'Oner'? 'Builder'? Maybe just 'On'? Lemme know what you're cool with.  8)

And now, as is my tradition, I'd like to offer you a freshly-baked welcome muffin as your unofficial initiation to the forum. Just need you to hold this GPS transmitter... good, now stand right about there... aaaaaaand MUFFIN INBOUND!

Spoiler: show

Welcome to the RWBYverse, m'friend! ;D

MonsterManic:
Dammit Riven, always stealing everyone's thunder. It's gonna be raining muffins soon if you keep this up.

But on a more serious note, allow me to echo Riven's welcome! It's good to know you've got experience with this kinda forum, but I know one thing Riven forgot to mention--our Discord server!

Any more words would just be more of the same, so I'll leave you to it. Have fun here!

nathan67003:
...Is that an SCP reference?

Oneroi_Builder:
Well, it's always nice to have such a warm welcome! (And warm muffins, getting through the atmosphere like that has gotta mean they practically melt in your mouth)

In regards to nicknames, I don't really mind. So long as it's somewhat recognizable to my name, I'll respond to it! I appreciate you asking about it  ;D

Thank you for your compliments about my character! Like I said, it's been a little while, so I wasn't sure how he'd be received, but I'm glad to hear your opinion  :D

I'm signed up for the discord server now, waiting on a response on the "request chat access" chat, and I'm really looking forward to getting into all of this again!

I'm familiar with SCP (some absolutely fantastic articles), but what exactly are you referring to?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version