Author Topic: The Winds of Change Among Trees of Aspen [CLOSED][Team ASPN] [CLASS]  (Read 33228 times)

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
Re: The Winds of Change Among Trees of Aspen [CLOSED][Team ASPN] [CLASS]
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2017, 04:58:15 PM »
Noctis winced slightly feeling a particular piece of glass be pulled out guessing that it was one of more deeper embed ones. He stayed quiet as the professor gave his lecture on Persimmons actions. He would have to agree that Percy's actions were cowardly, but Noctis can't go out to make such a harsh judgment especially since he had done something similar. For now, he'd keep his mouth shut. Sherwood's was a bit easier on receiving a lecture, again Noctis was throwing his own too-sense where it wasn't needed, even if no words came out of his mouth. If anything he should be receiving a lecture for taking it like a bitch and backing out of the fight so soon.

"Hey Professor," Noctis spoke, "Why aren't you nitpicking at me? I'm feeling left out you know. Aren't we forgetting that I prematurely let myself get harmed so I wouldn't have to keep fighting?"
Noctis Quartz#8E44AD - 1st yr Beacon student, Medic of Team ASPN "This might hurt...a lot. So don't cry"

Vidalia Umbra#FBF9AB- 1st yr Shade Academy student, Overactive child of Team VLPS "Maybe you can give me a cupcake."

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2017, 11:06:55 AM »
Knowing he would be safe in this situation, Persimmon was undaunted by Savas addressing him. He glared right back into Savas' eyes and responded, "How about I keep on living then, until I can find something worth caring about?" He glanced meaningfully over his worn out teammates while saying this, and brushed a little bit of dirt off the shoulder of his cloak.

Persimmon then walked over to Noctis. In one quick motion, he produced the gravity shell he had offered the snowy-haired boy earlier for protection. "I'll be taking this back, if that's alright." He smirked as if revealing a royal flush. "I guess what help I can offer isn't wanted, anyway."
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!

CptSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2017, 11:46:30 AM »
Going off of what Savas said, I guess I have to care about something. I think I have a pretty good idea of the recipient, then. Argent thought with a smirk, looking toward his partner. He was staring at Noctis' back the whole time, barely taking in the professor's lecture. After a few seconds since Suntalia asked her team about dinner, Argent responded, "Yeah, sounds great.."

Looking up to Savas, Argent said no words to him, though seeing how worked up he got in the fight and his words of advice; Argent took it that he lost someone in the past, and gave Savas a look of pity.

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2017, 11:39:47 AM »
Turning to look over at Noctis, Oberon gave the lad a slight smirk through his beard. "Not much needing to be said to you Noctis. You went ahead and followed orders and, in spite of the odds against you, you still held your ground and kept Suntalia distracted for a good amount of time. If I can say anything, it would be to pick your fights wisely and know when retreating is the better option. Other than that, good job." Turning to look at Suntalia as she carefully pulled the glass out of the wounds, Oberon shook his head slightly. "Thank you for the offer, Suntalia, but I will have to decline. The wife is waiting for my return so I will be taking my leave here to enter each of your grades."

Turning to face everyone, Oberon bowed his head slightly to them all and slowly made his way out, stopping briefly to put a hand on Savas' large arm. "Give it time, lad" he said quietly so that only the giant could hear while still keeping his gaze ahead. "It was not your fault, but you must press forward. Come to my office tomorrow so we can have a talk in more detail" he said gently before walking out of the Arena, a trail of smoke following behind him.

Watching Oberon leave, Savas let the professors words resonate within his mind briefly. He knows nothing... he thought angrily, though he knew deep down that the professor was right. Though he knew that there was nothing he  could do in that situation to stop the deaths of both Vigdus and Auburn, he still cursed his lack of strength for not being strong enough to prevent the outcome. "Nggrh...thanks, but I will pass also" he rumbled in response to Suntalia's offer. Taking this as an opportune moment to leave, he turned and began to walk away, rolling his shoulders briefly before cracking neck. I must get stronger so that I'll never have to watch a tragedy like that again he thought as he made his way over to one of the side rooms that was connected to the Arena. It was a room that was all too familiar as he had often practiced in it with his former teammates. Looking down at one particular spot on the ground, he smiled slightly as he saw that the large scratch through the pavement that he had made in a sparring match against Auburn months ago was still there. Pulling both Sandalphon and Metatron out of their harness, he took a deep breath to calm his mind before he began to do his weekly routine workout.

Pulling one of the remaining glass shards out of Noctis' back, Suntalia made a pouting face when she heard both Oberon and Savas decline the offer. "Well, I guess it was expected, right?" she replied with a tinge of sadness in her voice. She had heard what had happened to Savas' previous team so she had hoped that he would want to spend time with other people, but it was apparent that he was still harboring some pain from the loss and wanted some time alone. "I guess it's just us then!" she said happily, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "Anywhere in particular you guys wanna go to? I honestly would love to go anywhere so long as there's food to be served!" she exclaimed happily as she pulled the last piece of glass out. "You're good to go!" she said, patting Noctis on the head as she stood up. "Oh! And call me Talia. No need to be polite!" she added, giving Sherwood a dimpled smile before looking at the others to see what they felt like eating.
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    No such thing as too much enthusiasm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2017, 06:52:15 PM »
"Thank you very much Professor." Sherwood says to the retreating Oberon.

Despite it all, Sherwood could only half listen to his teammate's responses. The exhaustion was pulling on his attention, fogging his thoughts. He felt optimistic, he knew that much. As for about what exactly about, he'd figure that out later doing the reading for this week.

"Yes Ma'am." Sherwood says obliviously. "Ah couldn't tell you, Ah haven't had the chance to explore the campus much. Ah'll follow someone else's lead." He shifts on to his back foot and relaxes his posture. He tilts his head in thought.

"Ah reckon we could just meet somewhere around dinner time? 6 o clock or around that."
First year @ Beacon: Sherwood Cathasaigh - Leader of Team ASPN

First year @ Shade: Sona Aurelia - Member of Team VLPS

Head of Archaeology @ Shade Academy:  Dr. Richard Pelle - Graduate of Team RALE

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2017, 12:12:17 PM »
Noctis shoved his shirt back on feeling his aura heal his back wounds. He was never going to do that again, Noctis didn't expect that to hurt so damn much but, how does that saying go? It doesn't hurt to be wrong? Clearly, it did hurt to be wrong. Now that he was healed up he could attend to his team. Percy's little comment to didn't go unnoticed, Noctis doesn't mean to ignore his teammates it just kind of happens, he just gets distracted way to damn easily. Since Argent was right next to him Noctis healed him first. He needed to be careful not to get too handsy with him- even though there was no way of knowing where he was hurt 'cause of Argent's coat.

Noctis touches were soft and gentle as he examined the elephant Faunus. So far no broken anything, maybe just bruises. With his purple healing barrier he healed Agents bruises and cuts. Before moving on to the next, Noctis picked up his sword to place it back on his hip. He moved on to Percy who basically looked unharmed. Noctis didn't bother even touching him, he bubbled him for a few minutes just to remove any aches and pains. Last was his team leader who looked like he was going to fall over and die any second. A much bigger bubble was placed around Sherwood making him look like bubble boy.

"Don't worry about the bubble, it won't pop so easily. It will wear off in thirty minutes. Any more questions just ask."Noctis tells Sherwood.
Noctis Quartz#8E44AD - 1st yr Beacon student, Medic of Team ASPN "This might hurt...a lot. So don't cry"

Vidalia Umbra#FBF9AB- 1st yr Shade Academy student, Overactive child of Team VLPS "Maybe you can give me a cupcake."

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2017, 07:22:12 PM »
Persimmon's recovery had pretty much entirely finished by the time Noctis came to help him out. Still, the boy's medical attention did seem to relieve something for him, lifting some tension from his body. "...Thanks, Noct," he said, lifting a little more.

Dinner with Suntalia certainly couldn't hurt... and they'd be more on Percy's battlefield than hers. A bit of that trademark asshole smile of his crept around the corners of his mouth as he addressed Sherwood. "Don't worry about telling me where to meet up. I'll find you." He started walking away, but couldn't resist turning back to say, "And uh, nice bubble. Hopefully it's adequately soundproof, eh?"
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!

CptSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2017, 11:34:00 AM »
"Hey Noctis. Thanks." Argent smiled widely, transforming his weapon back to its neutral form and letting it rest on his hip. The faunus took off his coat and threw it onto his shoulder, sighing in the process.

Argent turned to Sherwood, "And uh, you did especially well, Sherwood." He told Sherwood before walking over to his bag, grabbing it and stepping back a bit. Argent took the weapon from his hip and his coat and threw it into his bag. After letting his hair down, Argent stood waiting for Noctis and Sherwood. Argent struggled to hold in laughter at Sher's bubble.

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2017, 03:25:37 PM »
With mostly everyone agreeing to the dinner plan, Suntalia let out a quiet squeal of glee at the thought of making some new friends. "Awesome! I'll go ahead and message you the location later." Skipping over to where Areti was lying on the ground, she picked it up and holstered it before turning to the others. "Until then, I look forward to hanging out with all of you!" Giving the three remaining guys a dimpled smile, she skipped off out of the Arena.

Humming quietly to herself, she walked past the room that Savas was working out in and stopped herself. Watching the hulking giant from the doorway, she quietly made her way down to where he was practicing. "Practicing alone, I take it?" she asked cheerfully, taking a seat nearby as she watched him swing his weapons that surely weighed more than her own weight. "Ngggrh..." was the only response that the fourth year gave, causing Suntalia to purse her lips. Moving closer to the giant, she timed her step carefully and deftly jumped on top of his weapon as he swung it down. Looking up at the at the man, Suntalia put her fists on her hips. "I know you don't like being around people, but that doesn't apply to me. So either you answer my question, or I will barrage you with a plethora of questions until you do." Watching the man take a deep breath, he merely let go of his weapons and turned his back to her.

Using this moment to her advantage, Suntalia took a step back and, using Metatron as a stepping stone, leaped up and sat on Savas' armored shoulder. "I heard about what happened and I'm sorry for your loss" she said quietly, not looking over at the giant's face. "You know you can always talk to me, right?" she asked, finally glancing over at the stone hardened face that Savas hid behind. "Ngggrh...I suppose I could..." she heard quietly as she smiled slightly. Settling herself into a better seat, she merely sat there and listened as her friend began to speak quietly to her in the quiet room within the Beacon Arena.

- End of Thread -
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon