Author Topic: Liliana Blossom  (Read 5475 times)

ArosFarron

• View Profile
Liliana Blossom
« on: September 11, 2016, 01:03:00 PM »
CHARACTER

Name:Liliana Aria

Species and Gender:Female Faunus

Symbol: A small black and white mask within a circle. One side of the mask is in a black background with a happy face on a white mask while the other side is a white background with a sad face on a black mask

Appearance: Liliana stands at an average 5'7". She normally has pink hair that drops to her lower back when she does not have it in a ponytail or a bun. While she appears to be well proportioned from a distance, this is not the case as she is average size. When in formal settings or class she tends to wear a blue and gold colored blazer and knee length skirt. Outside of formal settings she will where sun dresses or pants and a blouse, the color depending on the day. Liliana is always seen with a small bracelet and a ring on her left hand, as these are family heirlooms left to her and remind her of home. Not one for sneakers or tennis shoes, she tends to wear either heels or, I'm a combat situation, dress shoes with enough support to give her comfort.

History: Being born to a human father and Faunus mother, Liliana spent most of her childhood I'm Atlus with her sister, Chroma. The first 5 years were wonderful as her father worked for a small business until an accident left him crippled from the waist down. Her mother and sister, both well trained and respected hunteress, started to do freelance operations, outside of the Atlesian military. 11 years later, Chroma went missing after a failed mission. Her mother, distraught  and full of guilt, broke down. She could not handle the loss of her second daughter after Liliana said she was going to attend combat school. Before Lily could blink, her mother sent her flying across the room. It was at that moment when her father moved out of the ajacent room. Attempting to defuse the situation, her parents began to argue. Her mother claimed that Liliana looked to much like Chroma for her to lose another daughter. Her father called the authorities and had her mother removed and institutionalized. Even though this situation happened, her relationship with her mother is still strong. She left a couple months after to head off to school.

Personality: Liliana tends to keep a bright outlook, dispite some of the events from her past. She is always the bright light in any group. She does have her moments though. When these events happen, she tends to close herself in and not respond. Most have found that the only way to break her from these events is to hug or hold her tight. Dispite this though, she tends to be the one caring for others, even becoming the "mom" of the group.

Aura and Semblance: Her aura is a light red. Her semblance allows her to create Aura constructs based around her emotions. As a side effect, her hair changes color depending on the intensity of the emotion, from small highlights to a drastic hair color change. While she does use her emotions, she can only harness up to three emotions without passing out from exhaustion.

Combat Behavior: Depending on which construct she has out, her combat behavior changes. If she has a defensive construct, she tends focus on defending the team, usually being some form of defensive style of fighting. When enraged, she goes more feral with her attacks, tending to ignore all other orders, to the determent of her team. In most other emotional states, she is able to use a more balanced fighting style, one of finesse and calculated attacks and plans.

WEAPON

Name: Octrane

Primary Form: A colored Shield construct that is able to deflect most normal attacks and rounds. It dissipates if it takes to much damage or Liliana's emotional state changes.

Secondary Form: A pair of animalistic claws that engulf her hands and feet able to deal damage to most forms of defense but can not deal damage to much heavily armored opponents. It lasts until she is exhausted or her emotional state changes

Tertiary form: A pair of colored tonfas constructs. They last until she dismisses them or until her emotional state changes.

History:Rather then using a traditional weapon, Liliana uses her emotions as a construct. The first one she was able to create was her shield, which color is determined based on saddness or or fear. Her saddness shield is blue while her fear shield is black. The second from of her constructs she was able to create were a pair of claws for her hands and feet. When enraged or angry she creates these red constructs that engulf her limbs as she goes low to the ground and brings to fight like an animal. Her final constructs she has be able to successfully create are a pair of tonfas that she is able to use when not in a destructive or protective emotional state.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 02:18:12 PM by ArosFarron »
Merletta Yoru: The Shadow Hunter
Liliana Blossom: The Maven of Song (Team REBL)
Lady Blair Valka of Felwinter "The Lady of the North
Alexander Noire

Vision

• Personal Text
    The Unofficial Official Keeper of Statistics
    • View Profile
Re: Liliana Blossom
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 08:30:47 PM »
Pre edit: ShowHide
CHARACTER
Name:Liliana Blossom
Species and Gender:Female Faunus (Cat)
Symbol: [spoiler]

Appearance:Liliana has cherry blossom pink hair, light complexion and stands around 5' 3". While she does not have a set outfit she wears everyday, she can usually be seen in a black and gold tank top long skirt combo with a light grey see-through shirt underneath.
History:Growing up in Vale, Liliana was always surrounded by music. Her parents, who after years of being in musical theatre, retired to set up a small time theater. There they would put on concerts or shows once or twice a week. At a young age, she took up singing lessons and song writing due to her fascination with music. At the age of 6, she started to preform in her parents theater as opening acts for much more big names.

They began to teach her dance and song composition in order to expand her knowledge and skills. This led her to doing small concerts alone. She was loved by the audience. She did not enjoy the spotlight at first. Her parents eventually decided to give her a few lessons in self-defense, due to a small indecent with an over-adoring fan. She would later put this knowledge into use.

She started to make connections within the music industry. Eventually she was picked up by an agent who want her to do tours and made her an icon. After about 9 years of performing in various kingdoms and countries, with the whole world watching and worshiping her, she retired from the spotlight, having no desire to continue her career. This was due to a small concert she did one year ago in Minstrel when a pack of Beowulf attacked her concert. Everyone was alright but she was shaken up. She could not think of just sitting back while others fought. She decided to become a Huntress at that moment.

She entered a small combat school to learn how to fight, even transforming her microphone stand into a weapon. She spent around 2 years learning the ins and outs of combat. She did not wish to fight but to protect people from the dangers of the world around them. After her time there, she decided to continue her training at Beacon.

Personality:Liliana is usually a nice person. Like overly nice, nothing really gets her down and she always tends to find a silver lining with any problem. While she does have her slight diva moments, she tends to not let those get in the way of making a good impersion. While she is not the best when it comes to academia, she still tries her best and is never really afraid to ask for help. During combat, she tends to stay cheery and acts bubbly. However, if she becomes overly stressed, she will break down and attempt to surrender or give up. She combats this by slowly singing to herself quitely to calm down. The singing usually calms down her allies as well.

Aura and Semblance:She lets out a roar that deafens her opponent however, if used to often, she could go mute. The roar deafens the opponent by using a loud bang, similar to that of a sonic boom, that will last for around 10-15 seconds. The force that she exerts by using this semblance causes slight hoarseness of the voice as she draws upon it from her vocal cords. If used too often, she could go mute for a couple days, if the semblance is used after this stage, she could face permanent vocal cord damage, leading to permanent mute.

Combat Behavior:She tends to fight side by side her teammates more rather then fighting alone. She uses her own strengths along with the teammates to overcome most obstacles. However, if she ever sees a bug, she will freeze in place and scream until the bug leaves or she is pulled away. This tends to lead to her team sighing or laughing.

WEAPON
Name: Cacophony
Primary Form:A gold, black and pink trimmed white oak pole around 6 ft.
Secondary Form: With the push of a button, a small spear tip extend from the the top of the pole to create a pole arm.
History: She modified her microphone stand into the weapon before she entered into combat school. When not in use, she tends to keep it as an adjustable microphone stand.
[/quote][/spoiler]

Diana Levone - Beacon First year - Leader and Medic of team Digital (DGTL)
[color= #839CA5]""[/ color]
Bastet Nin - Haven First year - Blinking Glaive Skirmisher of team Rewind (RWND)
[color= #F2B233]""[/ color]

ArosFarron

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 02:18:42 PM »
Changes made to all sections
Merletta Yoru: The Shadow Hunter
Liliana Blossom: The Maven of Song (Team REBL)
Lady Blair Valka of Felwinter "The Lady of the North
Alexander Noire

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 06:50:49 PM »
Alright, I guess I should do my job and write a review.

So, just to clarify, is Liliana attending Beacon?  You don't mention what school she's going to anywhere in her profile, either in Occupation or History, so there's a bit of confusion on that front.  If she's attending Atlas, just put that in occupation and write a note somewhere in her history to that effect.  If she's attending Beacon, I'll need a bit more detail as to why she's leaving her home to travel hundreds of miles away to go to a foreign school.  Also, there's a bit of jank with having her faunus mother work with the Atlas military, considering the racial climate there, but I'm willing to let it slide.

Personality seems fine, though I'd personally prefer a bit more detail.

The same can't be said for her aura and semblance, though.  I will need more detail for that, specifically what type of constructs are formed (I know there's more detail on them in the weapon section, but I'd prefer it if the aura constructs were listed in the "Aura and Semblance" section instead), how long these constructs last for, how many times she can use them, and if there's any form of cooldown period between uses. 

Combat behavior similarly needs more detail, especially since her combat style changes between different constructs.  For instance, what kind of opponents would she struggle with while wielding her shield?  Would someone who has a talent for emotional manipulation be a particularly dangerous enemy for her?  Are there any advantages to wielding her more feral emotions?  The list can go on forever, really.

As far as the weapon goes, you don't really have to (at least, I don't think so), but I'd recommend having some form of back-up weapon rather than relying solely on her semblance.  That's just me, though
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400