Author Topic: Blinding Rage [Closed]  (Read 8707 times)

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
Blinding Rage [Closed]
« on: October 04, 2016, 10:19:39 PM »
"... You know, being this angry all the time probably isn't too good for your health."

Unlike Isabelle, who was seated calmly on a nearby bed, Lyssa was pissed. While the tall woman had been pacing around the dorm, the remark from Belle caused made her stop in place. Turning her gaze to the catgirl, her expression changed from one of anger to a more dumbfounded look. "Oh, and your habits are much healthier? I'll stop getting mad and just get absolutely wasted every night instead." While it seemed on the outside that she had completely dismissed the advice at first, she soon took a seat on the bed next to the other girl. Pacing would only make her more annoyed at the rather unfortunate situation.

Being at a loss for words after that low blow, Isabelle shook her head and sighed, wondering why she was putting up with this. After a few moments, she continued, albeit reluctantly. "That's... a bit of an exaggeration, Lyssa. And you're acting like this is the end of the world. You are simply getting transferred to a new team. That's all."

"You don't get it. The team I was on before was actually good." Lyssa looked down at her scroll again. Noir. Mira. It blew her mind that someone in Beacon administration thought that this change would be a good idea. "Now I'm stuck with a fuckin' blind dude and some feline that has apparently been kicked out of multiple teams already." A few moments later, she turned her head slightly in Isabelle's direction, her anger actually subsiding temporarily. "... Sorry."

Looking unamused by the faunus-related comment, Isabelle let out another long sigh, deciding to let it go. "Yeah, sure." Standing up, she began heading for the door, stopping when she reached it so that she could look back at Lyssa. "I'm going to get going before they show up. I'd rather avoid that shitshow. Good luck." With a wave, Belle left the room, though she did poke her head back in the doorway to say one last thing. "And seriously... chill the hell out." With that, she was gone.

Lyssa couldn't help but chuckle a little at the last part. Her sister was one of the few faunus that she didn't mind being around. Sure, she could be annoying at times, but the same could really be said about everyone else at the Academy. Plus, Belle didn't obnoxiously act like her animal counterpart, at least judging by what she had seen so far in the short amount of time that they knew each other.

Falling backwards onto her bed, she dropped the scroll at her side, her eyes locked onto the door. At this point, all Lyssa had to do was wait and hope for the best. And hey, maybe Isabelle would be right. Perhaps her new partner would be tolerable, and the team would actually work well. If only she knew.
Ferra Mars - The Iron Trooper
Iris Astria - The All-Seeing Eye
Cloe Zeu - The Cyber Speedster

Seig

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    I actually post now.
    • View Profile
Re: Blinding Rage [Closed]
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 09:12:58 AM »
"Well maybe you two will get along! I bet she's actually really nice." "Mithra. Last time I checked, this girl hates anything to do with faunus. I doubt we are going to get along." "But I made fudge! Everyone likes fudge!"

Mira let out a long sigh as her sister held up a large tray. You are so naive Mithra. It is kinda adorable though. She nestled the guns attached to the back of her armor. She didn't know why she needed to bring them, maybe they just made her feel safer. Also nothing makes a better bargaining chip then an anti tank rifle pointed at someone's face. "Mira. I know that look. Please don't threaten to blow up your new teammates." The massive faunus frowned as her twin only responded with a grunt. That was quickly followed by a squeak as her feet left the ground. "M-MITHRA! P-put me down!!" Her pleas fell on deaf ears as her sister hugged her tight. "Just make this work....okay?" Mira went limp and patted the large faunas' head. She felt much better when her feet touched the ground again. "Okay okay. Just calm yourself alright?"

A moment later the door the the dorm room was opened and a massive faunus ducked in through the doorway. "Hi!" Mira facepalmed as she followed in after her sister. "Mithra. Why." Mira walked over and sat on what she decided was now her bed, her gaze turning to the other surprisingly tall teammate. "You're Lyssa right?"
Mithra Ragvos The 4th Year Giantess of Beacon

Mira Ragvos 4th Year Weaponsmith

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 12:20:58 PM »
"Hoooly shit."

That was the only thing Lyssa said when the first girl made her way into the room. She didn't feel the need to explain that comment. While she had definitely seen her around on the campus a number of times, they had never been this close. Surely, the woman was aware of how huge she was. In most cases, Lyssa didn't enjoy being near people that were obviously taller than her. It made her feel small. She hated that. However, looking at this behemoth, she felt a bit different. The feeling wasn't one of inferiority, rather, it was more like infatuation. She was damn good looking.

Before Lyssa could say anything, the second faunus entered. That was definitely Mira, the new teammate. Not as much of a sight, but still, they were both beyond tall. "Yeah, that's me." Answering Mira rather dismissively, she then turned her attention back to Mithra, looking up at her with a grin. "Mithra, is it? Nice to meet you."

While she wasn't genuinely interested in starting anything with Mithra, she was a bit curious as to how Mira would react if she started to flirt with the other woman. It may have been a dick move, but that was more or less the point.

Seig

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    I actually post now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 01:27:35 PM »
Typical. That was the only thing that popped into Mira's mind as she was already being ignored for her sister. You'd think being a 6'5 purple haired, red eyed faunus would be worth notice. But nope, why care when there is the golden amazon to look at? Even though it still bothered Mira she was used to it by now. She placed her three weapons next to her bed before laying down. "This dorm seems a lot bigger than the last one I had. Not that I'm complaning. Bed could be a bit more roomy though." Mira had promised to at least try to be nice. Small talk should be easy. Only assholes get offended by small talk.

Mithra on the other hand, was very pleased that Lyssa seemed to be nice. Without warning she put down a tray and pulled Lyssa into a hug, even the tall Lyssa only reaching chest level on Mithra. "It's nice to meet you too. I brought you guys a gift. I didnt know how much to make so I uh...made all of it." She let the other girl go and motioned to the 2 square feet of solid fudge now sitting on their counter. Mithra gave a nervous grin as she looked to her sister, who was blowing smoke rings with her semblance
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 05:35:43 PM by Seig »

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 05:43:05 PM »
Only briefly looking over at the tray that was set down, Lyssa was soon absorbed into a hug by the giant, causing her to grimace a little. 'Why the fuck...' It was rather unpleasant. While her head wasn't exactly in the worst of places, she really didn't enjoy being hugged by random strangers. The fact that she was a faunus only made her less trustworthy, at least in Lyssa's mind. Once she was finally let go by the monstrously tall girl, she let out a short sigh of relief. She knew that she got too angry too often, like her sister had said, so she did her best to contain herself. This wasn't exactly easy for her.

"Yeah... Thanks for the food, I guess." Unsure as to exactly what else she was supposed to say in response to the rather odd gift, she simply stayed quiet after that, at least until she looked back over at Mira. It was pretty hard to judge her so far, but there was still a decent chance of her being detrimental to the team. Lyssa knew already that they weren't going to get along too well, considering that they were both uncooperative. At least, she assumed that was the case, considering how many different teams that Mira had supposedly been removed from.

"Something tells me that small beds is a frequent problem for you. I have the same problem, at least. After the statement, she looked back and forth between the two once before nodding her head. "Yeah... I'm also assuming that you two are related. Judging by your names." Most of it was really just their sheer size, but she kept that part to herself.

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    I never post on time, don't ask why.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2016, 05:46:00 PM »
Noir was blindly walking, quite literally, through Beacon’s hallways while listening to some sweet music using some sweet headphones to calm his mind. His destination was his new team dorm after being transferred, which took quite a while to figure out considering “text-to-speech” is pretty slow as fuck. Luckily enough, Noir got used to where the dorms are and pretty much committed it to memory from all those previous years. Idly whistling, Noir was probably not ready for what awaited him…

… Noir miraculously got through the doorway without bumping into anything! That almost never happens because he’s usually off at some point of orientation. Not thinking anything suspect about it, he immediately dropped down to the left of the doorway inside the room. Sitting down, Noir quietly bobbed his head to the music as he waited for his teammates to arrive, not knowing that they were actually there. Gotta love that absentminded part of Noir to not sense the aura signatures inside the room.
White Fang: ShowHide

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

White Fang Captain: Blacksmith - "To create, is to destroy. It's that simple."

Vale: ShowHide
First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Fourth Year: Noir - "To see nothing, is to truly see the world."

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Atlas: ShowHide
Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"

Mistral: ShowHide
Fourth Year, Team CNBR: Arian Reaper - "In battle, only skill matters."

Seig

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    I actually post now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2016, 06:58:24 PM »
Mira held up her heavily wrapped arm and motioned to Mithra. "It's obvious we're twins. Can't you tell? WE look exactly alike. Also she does that to everyone....I understand your pain." Mithra frowned and looked at her feet. "Sorry....I get excited.." Both girls went silent as Noir walked into the room and sat down as if he didn't even realize anything was there. "Is he...?" Her voice trailed off as the room watch him bob his head. Mira threw her hands up. "I'm not touching this one. Feel free Lyssa. REturning to the previous conversation, she looked over at her new teammate. "Beds are always a pain in the ass. But at least I don't have the same problems as Mithra over here." Her sister nodded, remembering when she first came to Beacon. "I had to sleep n the floor all of first year."

Well this seems to be going....decently. Aside from the weirdo with the music this team seems alright. Getting bored of the be she walked over and took a piece of fudge, Mithra's cooking was always great. She took a bight and studied her two teammates. She couldn't place either of them. Lyssa seemed to have a ton of pent up anger, yet she seemed to be attempting to be civil. Oh fuck. Is she like me? She better not be like me. I'd fucking hate me. The dude was a completely different story. Mira had no idea what the fuck was up with him. Why the hell is a blind dude listening to music? Isn't that how he gets around? How does he know anything? Mira couldn't figure it out, and just stared at him in confusion.

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2016, 11:12:41 AM »
As Mira motioned to her sister, Lyssa took a bit of a closer look at the wrappings on the girl's arm. She was suddenly more curious about Mira rather than Mithra, as the latter didn't exactly have much to hide. Still, she wasn't going to press her on the matter. That could wait.

Hearing the entry of another, Lyssa raised her brow as she watched Noir sit down. It didn't make much sense for a blind person to intentionally block out his hearing, considering that was all he had left. Sighing, she stood up before sauntering over to him. Leaning down, she tapped him on the top of his head twice with one finger, attempting to get him to take the headphones off. It occurred to her that he was probably going to be startled, and yet, she did it anyway.

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2016, 09:19:51 PM »
Bobbing his head to the beat, it was no surprised that Noir would get surprised when he was suddenly touched out of nowhere. Figuratively jumping in fear, Noir calms his racing heartbeat from the scare as he takes off the headphones off his head. Immediately after, he gets up, assuming the person that touched his head would be his teammate. With a shaky grin as he looked in the general vicinity of where the touch came from, Noir held out a hand for a handshake.

”I’m, uh, Noir. Nice to meet you… all?”

Noir had just realized that there was more people in the room after finally noticing his aura sensory. However, in spite of his fact, there is a very clear hesitant tone on his last word as if he was wondering if he’s wrong about the amount of people, or worse, in the wrong room. Semblance usage on the back of his mind, as he currently does not want a headache, Noir just keeps a shaky grin on.

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"

Seig

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    I actually post now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2016, 01:39:58 PM »
Mira blinked as she looked at Noir. He was definitely an odd one for sure. "Mira. And this giant is my twin Mithra. And this is Ly-" The purple haired faunus was cut off by all four of their scrolls went off at once. Mira pulled her's out. "The hell...?" On everyone's screen read the same message.

"As of today your fourth teammate has been assigned. Mithra Ragvos. Please report at the start of classes as a team."

"Wait...that means...OH SHI-" Mira was cut off by the much larger girl tackling her into a hug. "WE'RE GPNNA BE TEAMMATES!!!"
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 02:14:19 PM by Seig »

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2016, 06:11:02 PM »
Lyssa took Noir's hand and shook it, glancing over her shoulder at the other two as they introduced themselves. "That's them. I'm Lyssa. Welcome aboard." Raising one hand, she pointed at the bed closest to the wall on the opposite side from the twins. "There's your-... Stopping as she realized how idiotic the action was, she then walked over to the bed that she had previously been pointing at, taking a seat on the edge of it before continuing to speak. "Your bed is here. Follow my voice."

Having ignored the sound of the scrolls going off, it occurred to her a few moments late as to what that entailed; the assignment of their fourth teammate had just been completed. However, this thought came into her mind right as Mithra tackled Mira, the realization making her frown a little. "Oh, good. I guess that means we're all here now." Believing that she had given Noir enough time to locate the bed, she stood up once again and returned to her own, sitting down and looking over at the twins. Really, there was no reason to look over at Noir while speaking.

"In that case..." Taking her scroll from its place on her blanket, she navigated through a few screens, soon getting to their team information. While she had been looking rather neutral, her face shifted to appear much more hostile as she read the words on the screen. Despite the fact that Lyssa was assigned to be the leader of her previous team, she wasn't granted such a position this time around. Instead, of all people, it went to... Mira. 'God. Dammit.' Of course, it just had to be her.

"Alright. Mira, looks like you're our leader now, for whatever reason."

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2016, 06:00:49 PM »
Noir had briefly heard their introductions, before there are large overload of auditory input as he tried to listen for where Lyssa said his bed would be. Having a brief idea, he nodded his head in understanding as he’ll just use his semblance later to figure out. However his scroll just dinged, as it drones out a message he had just received. Listening to the message regarding his team, he was glad he didn’t wait on using his semblance to briefly figure out who’s on his team so that he’s not shocked later, though the case of gender diversity might be questionable. With a quick preparation of his mind, Noir’s eyes glowed a bright blue as he was assaulted with visuals of the room he’s currently in. Turning his head and surveying the room, he got a good glimpse of where his bed at before landing his eyes on his team.

”Uh, um. W-Wow! You guys sure are tall.”

Noir was pretty tall, but his teammates were taller than him! Ignoring the brief stutter he had, he clams up as to not wanting to speak anymore incase he might say things that would be rather discriminating to Noir. With silence, the glow and his fades away before Noir gets a massive headache from that brief usage. He had wanted to see what his teammates look like to not be surprised, so he got it.

Seig

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    I actually post now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2016, 09:58:23 PM »
Mira rolled her eyes at her teammate. "Oh haha. Real funny." Her expression slowly changed as she saw the look on Lyssa's face. TAK! TAK'SEK RAKVAL SALAZEN!" While the words meaning was unclear to Lyssa and Noir, Mithra's shocked expression revealed it must have been extremely vile. M-m-mira! Y-you shouldn't say stuff like that!" The smaller girl rubbed her temples and shut her eyes. "Whatever. It's not like they know what the fuck I'm saying anyway." Returning her gaze to her new teammates she spoke again. "I was just planning to ignor you all. But looks like that's gone out the window. Fucking hell..."

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2016, 01:05:49 PM »
While she had heard Noir, Lyssa could hardly focus on him as Mira started spouting some bullshit animal tongue out loud, followed by her admitting that she was planning on acting like a bitch the whole time. The last part wasn't too surprising, really. Still, Lyssa was just as annoyed at the situation as her new leader was. There was no way that Mira would be able to properly lead them, considering that she had an obvious dislike for at least two of the members. The chances of her actually trusting them to fight properly were minimal. "Looks like you're stuck with dealing with us now, bitch."

Of course, it soon occured to Lyssa that she was being rather hypocritical after all. She didn't expect a blind man to be able to fight whatsoever. The fact that he had even made it this far was ridiculous. Maybe it had something to do with his semblance? As she pondered this, she suddenly remembered that he had spoke shortly before Mira had her little tantrum.

He knew that they were all very tall. So, he could definitely see, one way or another. Whether it was constant or not was a different question, and in her mind, there was really only one way to find out. "Hey, Noir." was the only thing resembling a warning that she gave before she grabbed one of her pillows, throwing it at his head with a decent amount of speed to see how he would or wouldn't react.

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2016, 01:57:22 PM »
Noir had immediately tuned out when some insults started to be thrown around, and possibly ones that were in another language. Honestly, Noir wasn’t surprised considering this is a completely new team in what, their fourth year? Trust doesn’t exactly exist at that point in time, hence Noir planning to tune out his team for a few days or so. Doesn’t mean he won’t participate, but what it looks like right now seems like that would not be a good idea. It only just occurred to him that something was about to happen when Lyssa just called out his name. Being jarred out of his thoughts, he reflexively started to listen closely, as other shitheads had done this before.

The little sounds of movement Lyssa made, the rustling of the bed. Normally, that would mean nothing, but since Noir was blind and people almost threw things at him all the time, it wouldn’t hurt Noir to quickly check if Lyssa threw anything at him. Noir’s eyes started to glow a bright blue as his vision returns to him in the colors of black and white. Immediately, Noir sees the pillow coming to his face and grabs it out of the air before he stops using his semblance. With a slight frown before speaking up as his head started to hurt just a little bit,

”T-That was rude…"
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 02:26:34 PM by NotSurprised »