RPG World of Remnant > Amity Colosseum

Switcheroo: Gwylan/Anna

(1/9) > >>

Dr. Gustave:
(Gwylan has Gray's weapons and Anna has Mauve's weapons. now do the thing.)

Dusty:
Gwylan knew the bow was going to be a problem. Sure, he'd used one a few times, but that had been years ago, and the fact he used a polearm certainly proved it wasn't his strong suit. He could hit a target like, forty percent of the time. But, in the spirit of the exercise, he was going to try. But first, introductions.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Anna, how are you today? Enjoying the new toys?", he grinned over at the girl. Those chain blades looked like they'd be good fun to use, even if he was more likely to wrap himself up in them than actually pull off something successful. Perhaps she'd have better luck than he would with them though. For all he knew, she also used chained weapons. Or she preferred a giant warhammer and was completely screwed, you never knew with this school. At least his came with some sort of glaive, which was like a trident. Kinda.

nathan67003:
Oooooh, Anna was liking how this had turned out. Chain weapons? Heck yeah? Although, it'd take some getting used to. Her own chains didn't use the same method to deliver damage and, on top of that, had a different weight distribution. Still, third be great.

She pulsed her semblance as her opponent spoke. Right, Gwylan. "I-I'm very well, Gwylan, thank you! I-I usually use chains, too, s-so this is great! You?" As she finished speaking, she made sure her hair got in the way of her face. It was a great way to distract human opponents, to be honest.

Dusty:
"Bow isn't my cup of tea to be honest with ya, but hey, if there was ever a time to accidentally hit someone with it, now's it right?" Gwylan took the opportunity to test how drawing the bow was gonna go, nocking a regular arrow and pulling back. It wasn't so bad, he seemed to be able to work it well enough, though it was obvious the weapon was designed for someone with shorter arms than him.

The fact her's seemed closer to what her normal weapon is was not a good sign. Gwylan had been planning on starting out with the bow and swords, and save the glaive till later, when she'd got a strategy worked out. But it seemed he'd end up being pressured into that revelation sooner rather than later.

"Shall we begin so? Or do you need another minute or two?"

nathan67003:
"I-I'm ready! Let's do this!" She unsheathed the blades and waited for her opponent to start. The fact that she couldn't use her semblance was kinda bad, but oh well, her other senses were rather sharp anyways. She'd have to manage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version