RPG World of Remnant > Amity Colosseum

Switcheroo: Gray/Calen

(1/11) > >>

Dr. Gustave:
(Gray has Juno's weapons and Calen has Kei's weapons. now do the thing.)

Kingnoname1:
Walking on the arena with the yoyo in hand and the sword on his belt Calen was doing a fair job at some beginner yoyo tricks. After getting a good run of tricks Calen looked up at his opponent and started studying him intently. 'Master Grey I believe, pleased to make your acquaintance. How are you finding your new weapons? I must confess I didn't imagine I would be having so much fun. I haven't held one of these in years but it seems some of the skills have stuck.' Calen remarked as he tried to delay the start of the fight.

Losing his semblance hurt Calen deeply as did having to use another's weapon, even one as well made and similar to his own, although the latter was more a pride thing. As such Calen needed to come up with a plan if he was going to he was going to overcome. Keeping himself on Grey's weaker left side while trying to make sense of the weapons Grey had chosen.

arcus_gray:
While his opponent was practicing with his weapon Gray had been trying to get his to function. Just my luck to get stuck with a damn gun. Gray had just managed to find the safety on the gun and turn it off when Calen asked about his weapon. He turned to face him and he felt something impact onto his boot. Looking down he saw that it was the magazine from the gun. "I think that about sums i-SHIT!" Gray was cut off when he accidentally discharged the one round that was chambered when the magazine fell out. "FUCK IT!" Gray yelled as he grabbed the gun by the barrel and held it to the side of him like a baseball bat. "Alright. Come on then."

Spoiler: ShowHideGray's profile specifically states that he is notably garbage with firearms so I think you lucked out mate.

Kingnoname1:
Struggling to contain his glee at his opponent's misfortune Calen approached slowly still with the yoyo in hand still performing tricks. These tricks did have another benefit though as they got Calen used to the weight of the device and how much string it had, Calen wasn't bothering with the extensions, without being so transparent. Stopping at the far end of his range Calen looked up at Gray and tried to distract him by giving his most innocent smile and saying. 'I never got the hang of firearms either but you definitely went with the club faster than I would of. In fact I....'

Hoping to use his distraction would give him an opening for first blood threw a kinetic dust enhanced yo-yo strike while retaining his not-so-innocent-but-more-innocent-than-usual-smile.

Calen's Battle Data
Yoyo strike 5%

Aura: 100%

arcus_gray:
Gray couldn't help but scowl at the way his opponent was behaving Fucking high class jackasses. His opinion worsened even further when he realized the conversation was a ploy to attack him when he saw the yoyo come at him. Gray put all his might into baseball swinging the gun and batting the yoyo back towards it's thrower. Gray didn't give much of a damn whether it connected though as anger flashed in his eyes and he stepped in swinging the gun at his enemies gut. "Cheap trick you fucker!"

[2% if he gets smacked by the yoyo. 10% from Gray's strike to the gut]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version