RPG Creations > Plot Zone

Tech Convention [Shard Inc] [Signup]

(1/3) > >>

Glow:
Over in Vale, Shard Inc has announced an exhibition for their recent technological develops. A smattering of mecha-shift technology, some weapon developments, neurological controls and - the focus of the company - their latest advances in prosthetics; advanced mechanics in existing replacements to allow for greater functionality in all aspects of life - civilian, military and hunting - and a recent announcement, additional limbs.

After hinting at it for several years, the company has finally decided to unveil their latest range of prosthetics; while not available publicly at this time, there will be several people with such prosthetics present to show the proof of concept and their uses. Namely, there are several examples of civilian uses, but - more critically for Shard Inc's target audience for the convention, being so near to Beacon with the convention - showing how these could aid hunters and huntresses, even with a Q&A desk to ask how one particular style of combat or semblance could be enhanced with one of such implants.

Furthermore, the convention hopes to prove their safety and effectiveness - offering individuals the chance to signup to face a fully fledged Huntress with one of these implants, recovered from a career-threatening injury and made more threatening than ever.

(Slots non-specific; based on character appropriateness, previous participation and discussions. Otherwise generally first-come-first. Slots open till thread starts or too many people, though no specific number on that. Add in if your character would want to participate in the exhibition match; entered into a raffle.)

Moth:
I'd like to sign up Prism Skylark!

ReaperJoe:
I'll sign up Smokey.  He'd be interested in the exhibition match, too

EdgeyReyes:
I'll sign up Akeldama

L-Money:
I'd like to add Attom Goldwyn if he's like applicable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version