Author Topic: I'm gonna do it! L-Money's AMA/AMCA  (Read 1486 times)

L-Money

• View Profile
I'm gonna do it! L-Money's AMA/AMCA
« on: May 05, 2018, 03:08:08 AM »
I'm doing this! Ask me or my two beautiful characters anything that comes to mind.
Beacon First Year Student:
Leona Koningsblauw Profile Team LGGR
Billy Bone Profile Team BSSM
Attom Goldwyn profile CAST

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
Re: I'm gonna do it! L-Money's AMA/AMCA
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 11:13:33 PM »
So, since Billy and Smokey are on the same team, I'll ask how you think BSSM will develop as a team.  From just looking at the profiles, considering we've only just met, can you come up with any potential team moves?  Also how well do you think Billy will get along with the rest of her team?
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

L-Money

• View Profile
Re: I'm gonna do it! L-Money's AMA/AMCA
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 02:36:20 AM »
How will BSSM develop as a team?

Well, at first glance, I'm not sure. But With some thought, I'm thinking that the team will grow to be a supportive almost family-like structure with all three of the boys acting like the brothers that Billy never had. But I also see Mikado becoming the lone wolf of the group and then only opening up to a skilled fighter he looks up to, love interest, or best friend type. Those lone wolf types are hard to pin down in a family dynamic I think and may cause trouble for that outcome. But now that I think of it Billy's revenge plot cause some trouble for the family dynamic as well. We'll just have to see how it goes.

Team Moves?

Ok so we have
Sniper+Hammer+lasso
Bazzoka+heavy guns+imovable force
bō staff+Kusarigama+dragon that can eat dust to blow it back out
Blade Arms+crossbow+Ninjitsu clones

We could mixe it up with
Clones+lasso+ dragon+Bazzoka
Where the clones distract a big mess of grim into an open space. The lasso pulls the original Serin away at the last minute. Dragon freezes them in place. Then we blow them up with a bazooka.
We can most likely do,
Sniper+Big Gun+Bo staff+blade arms
Where Smokey and Billy take care of the long and mid-range defenses while Mikado and Serin take close range.

How well will Billy get along with:
Smokey?
When she finds out that short jokes rile him up and make him angry, she might playfully hide short jokes in her day to day conversations with him. Just to see if he gets them.

Mikado?
She likes being quiet around quiet people. And she loves animals so she's going to play with his semblance constantly.

Serin?
Billy won't like that he organizes everything, but she will put up with it. She will quietly listen in on his conversations with himself though, and maybe make comments here and there if it's interesting.
Beacon First Year Student:
Leona Koningsblauw Profile Team LGGR
Billy Bone Profile Team BSSM
Attom Goldwyn profile CAST