Author Topic: Complete Global Grimm Saturation (Non-Canon)(SIgn Ups) (1/12)  (Read 2023 times)

ArosFarron

• View Profile
Complete Global Grimm Saturation (Non-Canon)(SIgn Ups) (1/12)
« on: January 31, 2018, 10:34:52 AM »
Having failed in Racoon City, the Umbrella Corp had created a branch in Remnant and worked with the Schnee Dust Company. Seeing the problem with Grimm, Umbrella decided to find a way to combined Dust with a prototype biochemical they had been working on before Racoon City. After setting off a couple Dust attacks through the kingdoms, the Grimm problem seemed all but done. However, the Grimm never truly stayed dead and rumors started to spread about half dead Grimm still roaming around.

This is where we start, it's going to be starting just before a zombie Grimm outbreak. As we go through, spot will open up as people will die. There will also be an OOC bit at the end of every post, keeping track of your ammo count (for ranged characters), aura level (it will refresh but only after a set amount of time, usually after 4 or five posts after combat.) You will also need to keep track of supplies. Think of this as a text based RPG survival Horror. Any questions should be asked here or on Discord.

1. Merletta Yoru- Former Weapon Analisit at Umbrella Schnee
2. Serin Avery
3. Auric Herz
4. Gray Saggio
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 09:58:06 AM by ArosFarron »
Merletta Yoru: The Shadow Hunter
Liliana Blossom: The Maven of Song (Team REBL)
Lady Blair Valka of Felwinter "The Lady of the North
Alexander Noire

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Re: Complete Global Grimm Saturation (Non-Canon)(SIgn Ups) (1/12)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 11:29:26 AM »
As much as I want to submit everyone I think I'll start with Gray. The reuable ammo of the bow may be handy.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

FunkyMonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 03:43:18 PM »
I'll sign up Auric Herz

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 09:49:28 PM »
Serins could have a fun time with this.
Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 09:10:36 AM »
I throw Mikado in here
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----