Author Topic: Star Sighting: Cheri Chanson the Day Before Beacon (Closed)  (Read 6236 times)

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
Re: Star Sighting: Cheri Chanson the Day Before Beacon (Closed)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 07:51:49 AM »
Ismael=Asleep
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 11:34:30 PM »
Bump, Asterisk, you're up.

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 11:59:42 PM »
"Thank you, both of you!" Marigold said happily. "Please wait just a little longer, I'm going go change out and purchase this." Walking back into the dressing room and coming back out changed back into her clothes, she went up to the register.

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 12:28:22 AM »
If the young man hadn't been a trained warrior easily capable of killing her in a fair fight, Lemmy would have felt a little more motherly toward him than she did right now. The boy was sound asleep, with all the carefree innocence of a newborn babe. Right here on the street. Would wonders never cease...

Red, still a little distracted, just mumbled a "Yeah don't mention it." to Revya and watched the girl walk back inside the dressing room, his sunglasses hiding a wistful expression. From everyone but Cheri, who elbowed him back to his senses. "C'mon, kid, ease up." he chuckled, fiddling with his toothpick.

Cheri just sighed in his general direction and when Marigold was done with her purchase, walked up beside her, her own bag from earlier in hand. "So, where's this restaurant you're showing us?"

Red was already holding the door open. The show was over and he was bored again. Time to go, Lacy's sucked, yadayada LET'S GET GOING...geez, women and shopping...

Character List:

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 07:30:05 PM »
Ismael curls up into a ball and continues to sleep.
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 12:35:55 AM »
7 days, bump! Asterisk, you're up!

Character List:

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 03:31:00 AM »
"Oh, it's actually just a few buildings across!" Walking out the door, she said, "Thank you Red. You four have my deepest apologies for making you wait."

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2016, 09:59:10 PM »
Flashing Marigold a smile as she went through the door, Red nudged the...sleeping? Izzy with his foot. "Anytime, Miss Beckett. Anytime." Especially if you're modeling what you want to buy, that is...

Lemmy frowned at Red's behavior toward both Miss Beckett and Mr. Skaos, and after gently shaking the resting boy's shoulder she took a position near Miss Chanson, once again becoming all business.

"Hey, don't worry about it, it was fun! I don't think anyone minded. So what's their specialty again?" Cheri asked, linking arms with Marigold and following her lead to wherever they were going.

Character List:

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2016, 10:14:20 PM »
Ismael wakes up and lets out a soft yawn as he stands up and starts to follow behind everyone else.
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2016, 02:40:09 PM »
Heading towards the restaurant, Marigold said, "Mistralian. But if you don't find anything that you particularly want to order, the chef would be more than happy to make you something to your tastes."

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2016, 12:45:19 AM »
"Mistralian? Oooh, I could really go for some chicken kabobs!" Cheri replied, her tail twitching excitedly. "I haven't actually had any of their cuisine in awhile, I've just stuck with dishes from home since I knew I'd be away from there a lot for the next four years." Hopefully mom would send cookies...out of everything culinary, she'd probably miss those the most.

"Sounds like it'll hit the spot. Give me a lamb gyro with a little baklava right after and you've got one happy sonofabitch." Red remarked, strolling evenly alongside Miss Beckett. "Pardon my Atlesian, Miss." he added, with a wink. Lemmy's sigh was audible.

Character List:

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2016, 05:58:55 PM »
Ismael follows in silence as he listens in. He has never had any other food outside of what's in Vale. He wondered how the food could be different, how could it be different enough to get a name of a different land. Food was just food, no matter where it comes from, so why does it need to be categorized by where it comes from? He would never know.
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2016, 11:59:27 PM »
Bumpity bump, Asterisk, you're up.

Character List:

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2016, 02:11:06 AM »
As they arrived, Marigold opened the door to let them in. The inside of the restaurant was circular with tables organized about with a tree in the center. There was another level above with seats on a balcony along with side dining rooms and a dome on the ceiling. A woman standing behind a counter greeted them. "Hello! Welcome to the Skylight Terrace!"

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 02:16:29 AM by Asterisk »