Author Topic: Team SMMR - preinitiation [Closed]  (Read 12656 times)

Ordelis

• View Profile
Re: Team SMMR - preinitiation
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2017, 07:52:33 PM »
Solar never understood why Hunters had to fight one another, she understood it was good practice to fight Grimm but what did it matter who was stronger then the other? Still she was never one to back down a challenge. "Alright bring it on!" She said slamming her knuckles together. "Is there like a space we can use somewhere around here?" She asked, Marcus's skull badger helmet still resting on top of her head like a tribal ornament.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 07:54:11 PM by Ordelis »
Solar Rasie "What's this thing? What does it do? Can I play with it!?"
https://i.imgur.com/161JzXc.png

Ribeiro Ispecs
"Can I see the color of your blood? Please?"

Poof!

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2017, 08:05:05 PM »
Miziren looked at the way Marcus placed the helmet on Solar’s head. ‘That’d be one big badger.’ It was pretty comical. When they seemed surprised by his iteration of skills, Miziren stuck up his hand and shook his head. “I never said I excelled in any of those things, just that I was capable of using them.” In reality, Miziren figured that of the group, he was probably the least adept at combat. The only sparring he’d ever done had been against his father, and while that man was exceptional, it was never the sole focus of his studies. “Regardless, I agree with Marcus. We should, once everybody has settled, seek out one of the faculty to unlock and supervise our sparring match in the arena.” After watching their reactions, Miziren attempted to imagine their prowess. It was difficult to imagine at this point in time, and was mostly conjecture until the real missions came into play. With a quick glance between the other members, Miziren pointed to team VLPS as they descended the stairs. “The arena is back there somewhere behind those people, is all I know. I’m going to grab a drink first, but I will see you there, whoever wants to show.” And with that, Miziren nodded to the team and headed towards his tent.
Miziren Starminer - 1st year student of Shade Academy and member of Team SMMR - "Strive for betterment in oneself, for in this way, betterment of all may be had."

Dragolianx

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2017, 08:32:03 PM »
After Miziren went to get something to drink Mavi had thought about something. "Wait a minute, will they even let us use the practice rooms? We aren't exactly students here yet." Mavi thought as he paced around a bit. "Wait here you two I need to go and check on something." Mavi said as he walked towards the training rooms.
Mavi Kobold First Year at Shade Academy

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    Currently wish brick was a gender option XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2017, 08:41:42 PM »
Marcus looked to Solar and shrugged "You wanna go set up a sleeping area over by Mizi's? That way we don't have to do it later, or forget about it altogether.",he picked up the bag with the rest of his armor and booped Solar's nose.
Characters: ShowHide
BEACON
Kale Bomvu "Ready, set, boom." -Third year explosives expert
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--
Eddy Midori"You're never ready for me."-- First year Cocky Monk
Alice Kasshoku/Schwarz -- "You just need to chill."-- active huntress

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

Ordelis

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2017, 09:01:50 PM »
Seeing everyone just up and vanish she was left with Marcus and his helmet still sitting on her head like a hat, hearing his question she deeply wanted to continue exploring the school but she also did want to get that out of the way. "Sure might as well" She copied his shrug faced his direction and was met with an index finger tapped to her nose. Not exactly understanding the gesture she nonetheless smiled and followed him over to where they were to sleep.

Ribeiro Ispecs

Poof!

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2017, 09:08:06 PM »
As Miziren walked towards his tent, he watched Mavi move off into the distance, wondering what it was that he had to check. After getting to his tent, he grabbed himself some refreshments, grabbed his travel gear, and made his way to the second floor.
Miziren Starminer - 1st year student of Shade Academy and member of Team SMMR - "Strive for betterment in oneself, for in this way, betterment of all may be had."

Dragolianx

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2017, 09:14:05 PM »
As Mavi walked towards the training rooms he could see that his fear were confirmed. There was a sign on the training door that said only students may use the practice rooms. That meant that if he wanted to spar against any of his teammates he would have to wait until initiation was over. "Aw man, I really wanted to see how good these guys are. And I really wanted to see how much stronger I've gotten." Mavi then sighed and turned around. "Guess I'll have to wait until initiation then." Mavi said as he turned around to head back downstairs.
Mavi Kobold First Year at Shade Academy

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    Currently wish brick was a gender option XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2017, 09:36:11 PM »
Marcus walked to where Mizi had set up then set down his bag next to Mizi's tent and put a sleeping bag on the ground before saying "Well that's all I need, how about you Solar?", he looked at Mizi's set up and shook his head... how could he need all that stuff
Characters: ShowHide
BEACON
Kale Bomvu "Ready, set, boom." -Third year explosives expert
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--
Eddy Midori"You're never ready for me."-- First year Cocky Monk
Alice Kasshoku/Schwarz -- "You just need to chill."-- active huntress

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

Ordelis

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2017, 10:02:07 PM »
"This is all I need really!" She said as she pulled out a simple blanket to lay on from her drawstring bag. "It's nice and warm out enough I don't need to wrap myself up and we're indoors so no need to worry about rain!"
"Not really sure why Miz needs a tent really...she said as she looked over at Miziren's setup."Oh and right here you go!" She said as she handed Marcus his helmet back.

Ribeiro Ispecs

Poof!

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2017, 09:43:06 PM »
Once it was discovered that the practice rooms were for students only, word spread like wildfire, and the moans and groans of disappointment could be heard murmuring through the gathered first years. Once Miziren found out, he simply made his way back to his tent, cracked a book, and fell asleep moments in. Better to be relaxed for the days to come...especially since the task Team SMMR would be appointed with would be nothing small.