Author Topic: Spare the Database (because we still talk too much)  (Read 180436 times)

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
Re: Spare the Database (because we still talk too much)
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 07:24:40 PM »
That's hilarious.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 08:45:25 PM »
It's time for me to get musical again. So really, just like any other time.

For the Kushii vs Ismael fight:

Kushii's Theme

Ismael's Theme

For serious this time:

Kushii

Ismael

You know, I didn't realize it beyond thinking it sounded hard-hitting enough to fit Ismael, but the lyrics also make good sense for how he handles friendship with other Hunters.

This would, of course, makes Marlon the Rottweiler to Ismael's Doberman.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 08:47:07 PM by Uncouth T-Rex »
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2016, 02:04:35 AM »
Nathan. Okay, obviously things are going to change, and while I'm not particularly a fan of using bad language towards others, just remember that the staff are doing what they believe is best for the enjoyment of everyone on the site and that you should trust them with this.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 02:06:35 AM by Asterisk »

Leycil

• Personal Text
    Crew said? Croo said? Crew shade? Crow sahde?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2016, 03:32:07 AM »
I apologize

I think an exploding deer head broke their database
Colton Joule - Fist of Lightning

Leycil Redlee - The Data Sniper

Lucillé Leyes - The Bladed Dancer

Orion Noon - High Noon Trickshot

Galileo Mephis - Randomness at its finest

Worldbuild: Flake Homestead: ShowHide

Thx to Asterisk's for the amazing banner

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2016, 03:51:28 AM »
I feel like a post has gone missing.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2016, 04:09:52 AM »
By the way, I'm perfectly fine with the deer. You're talking to someone who scoops the organs of a duck out with her own two fingers.

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2016, 04:28:17 AM »
I'm from a culture that eats baby ducks before they are fully developed.

Look it up
I luv my CC: ShowHide
 2nd Year Roaring Tiger Cidrine Laohu

2nd Year Flower Mechanic Sakura Lunciar - Proudly HRMS

3rd Year Aurora Beats Aurelia Hestia

3rd Year Demon Cat Kelly Green - Proudly DVGS(hopefully0

4th Year Butterfly Samurai Uken Takeda -

Fisherman, Florist, Sniper Thurn Gassenwald - "I'm hooked on a feeling!"

Hunter, Doctor, Lawyer, Goddess of Victory Nike Fortunato -"Please stop calling me the Goddess of Victory..."

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2016, 05:39:57 AM »
Lucky: no.

Asterisk: Thanks. Yeah, I do trust them. It's been years since I realized I'm an idiot.

EDIT: Nay, a fucking retard.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 05:45:24 AM by nathan67003 »
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Leycil

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2016, 06:09:18 AM »
I thought you were below that Nathan

I apologize, I have a tendency to burn people

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2016, 06:18:19 AM »
...You mean, worse than a retard?
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2016, 06:51:44 AM »
Honestly, my opinion of this whole thing is that you had these really cool concepts and got really into them, and didn't fully think through how awful they would be with other players involved. It's a pretty common mistake. While I'm not wholly lock-step with the Staff on every little bit of how they're handling this, I have to admit that however cool, your semblances tend to be intensely imbalanced. Especially Camelia and Nathan, despite me enjoying their character as a whole. It was a matter of time, looking back on it.

I just really haven't complained because I know I have the ability to write around them should it ever come up. And also the guts to call people on BS should it get out of hand and there be people involved who don't have the skill to write around it.

You goofed. We all do. It's human. So brush your shoulders off and learn from it.

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2016, 06:59:30 AM »
I goof a spectacular amount of times. Being autistic isn't an excuse for being a moron about something - repeatedly, at that.
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2016, 07:18:21 AM »
Natendo, in a few short years I will be thirty. In my entire time alive on this planet I have made more mistakes and committed more sins (Yes yes I know you don't jive with my worldview, but just bear with me.) than I care to count. Some small, some colossal, some that emotionally scarred everyone near and dear to me, some that threw my entire life off track. It's not only the scars that remain, but the living fallout of my error that clings about me some days.

But I endure. Because I know I am capable of being a better man than I was the day before, whatever depths I sank to then. Because Mercy, however rare, is in fact a real and powerful thing. Because I'm a rational creature who can learn from his mistakes and have a chance to avoid them next time, or if Providence allows, make reparations, should I be so blessed.

It is human nature to err consistently. You've managed to be unfair to a chunk of people on a RWBY RPG website. Okay, yes, it sucks. To you it might even suck a whole lot, given some of what I've seen in your AMA. But it is not the End. Even if you had been the man who shot Saint John Paul II, if you had been the man who brutally stabbed twelve-year-old Saint Maria Goretti and left her to die for not sleeping with him, it would not be the End. The shooter was forgiven and blessed by the man he tried to murder. The girl's murderer, while serving time, had a conversion and was there for her canonization in the Vatican. He lived out the rest of his days caring for monks in a monastery and did not return to wickedness.

If THESE people can rise from such gratuitous and horrific acts, I doubt your failings on this site will be harder to amend. So stop shitting on yourself. It accomplishes nothing. RISE.

Character List:

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2016, 07:26:11 AM »
Mate, I've been enduring ever since I was four. I just realised it when I was 13. I don't shit on myself, I merely observe facts in an objective light, with that chilling logic I can sometimes have. I won't 'rise' any more than if I got up to get water, because there's nothing to rise from. It's nothing I haven't experienced hundreds of time over, albeit I now have far better armour and it's not really that bad a hit. Plus, at worst, I'll just talk with you guys and not RP anymore, which isn't that big a deal since I didn't RP at all 4 months ago.

TL;DR: I'm fine, really.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 07:46:16 AM by nathan67003 »
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Leycil

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2016, 08:16:31 AM »
Such... Dad speech *claps*

You are truly the forum dad Rex, truly.

Good luck to both of you two