Author Topic: Rightful Retribution  (Read 2957 times)

Ordelis

• View Profile
Rightful Retribution
« on: August 09, 2017, 06:19:36 PM »
WANTED
Tribune Riot
Former huntsman gone rogue
Accused of single-handedly destroying the village of Patz and letting Grimm prey on the survivors
Formerly believed to be deceased until he was reported last seen outside the village of Hadaya

This is a search mission, the objective is to confirm or deny any sightings of Riot first hand.
Riot is considered extremely dangerous and is not to be directly confronted with. Should you confirm Riot's general location hide or run away immediately to report.

Spoiler: ShowHide
OOC: While this premise is seemingly simple, this is a story based mission that will have some twists and turns, your choices will dictate the outcome. No matter who you talk to, or what anyone tells you, the ultimate decision is up to your team. Nothing will dictate what is right or wrong, you must decide it yourself.
Accepting four or a team
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 11:16:17 AM by Ordelis »
Solar Rasie "What's this thing? What does it do? Can I play with it!?"
https://i.imgur.com/161JzXc.png

Ribeiro Ispecs
"Can I see the color of your blood? Please?"

Capta1n_Henry

• Personal Text
    I'll decide your fate!
    • View Profile
Re: Rightful Retribution
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 12:04:24 AM »
I'll put Mae up for this if that's alright with you :)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 12:24:54 AM »
Can I throw in a huntsman rather than a student?  This could be a fun outing for Ceramite or Cerulean.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Vahn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 01:17:00 AM »
Innocent people, rogue huntsman and Grimm?  Vahn will have fun with this.
Freelancer: Vahn Crimson ~ Wannabe Hunter, Grimm researcher, Protector

Koop

• Administrator

• Website Owner

• Personal Text
    Hello again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 02:41:46 AM »
If you are looking for more and you are taking students, I will toss Kaali Charen in. If students are not okay, I would take Mia Brightspear instead.
Kirkka Scarlet - Beacon Academy Groundskeeper - Dust and SCF Expert - SCF Tuner
Alban Inverno - Headmaster of Beacon Academy
Kaali Charen - First Year at Beacon Academy
Mia Brightspear & Waffle - Beacon Dust Shop Owner, Huntress, Bear Owner, Dust Expert. Also Waffle is a bear.
#d70040 #104e8b #00FF96 #337AB7 #FFD700
Color/Format Scheme: "Talking." Thinking. Doing.

Ordelis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 11:50:43 AM »
Mae Tulimanu
Cerulean Steel
Vahn Crimson
Kaali Charen

These four have been chosen for the mission, should you decide to change now say so before the story post is up, also in order to make this go nice and smoothly I would like for the person who posts to be able to notify the next person up to post on Discord. I'll be lurking the RWBYFanon Discord server so I will see any mentions and it is a guaranteed way to get a hold of me and hopefully each other.

Solar Rasie "What's this thing? What does it do? Can I play with it!?"
https://i.imgur.com/161JzXc.png

Ribeiro Ispecs
"Can I see the color of your blood? Please?"