Author Topic: Through rivalry and friendship... and a bunch of Grimm [closed]  (Read 9764 times)

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
Re: Through rivalry and friendship... and a bunch of Grimm [closed]
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2018, 01:38:06 PM »
Mikado gave Smokey a quick glance. So he needed his help, eh? Well then-

His "inner monologue" was interrupted and he looked up to see Siu's Cranes kill the Nevermore. He snorted annoyed. Why even bother to send the dragon into the air when Siu kills the Nevermore anyway? Although he should be grateful that he no longer has to take care of it, he was still annoyed. Mikado quickly whistles Kiro back to himself, just in time, as the big, or rather huge, Deathstalker lunged into the area of the battlefield and gave a gruff battle cry.

"Let's do this." Mikado said to Smokey before charging at the Deathstalker. He gave Kiro a quick hand signal and in the same movement split his staff in two, which, however, was still held together by the Metallic Chain of the Kusarigama. The Deathstalker had already prepared his attack and stride out with his powerful claws to attack Mikado, but he ducked just in time and slipped easily under the attack. However, this didn't happen without piercing the end of his Kusarigama with full force into the claw of the Grimm, so that it stuck in the hard, but free of the bone-like armor skin.

Mikado slid a little further underneath the Deathstalker's abdomen, before he quickly rolled to the side, rolling out between the second and third pair of legs, and pulled vigorously on the Kusarigama piece that he still held in his hands. Without question, his strength was not nearly enough to bring the Deathstalker to the ground, but it didn't have to. As the Grimm tried to turn around to Mikado, his legs tangled in the small but solid chain of the Kusarigama and put him in a staggering position.

Waaam!

The full fore of Kiros mass rammed into the wavering body of the giant scorpion and tossed it aside, taking damage himself as a side effect. Mikado hissed slightly as he felt the pain in his chest, but didn't let himself be distracted. The rest of the Kusarigama chain quickly wrapped itself around the still free claw of the Deathstalker and was pulled back by Mikado, whose putting all his strength into holding the Deathstalker back. "Now!" He hissed loudly to Smokey.

Man, if he doesn't hurry, this will end very bad very soon.

While Mikado was still wrestling with the Deathstalkers claws, his tail rose into the air, the spiky tip dangerously raised to attack, but Kiro managed to bite into it and pulled it back before anything bad could happen. Just as his owner, Kiro, despite his size, had to fight with all his strength against the power of the Deathstalker. None of them would be able to hold this up long- It was now or never, Smokey's next move would decide everything

Combat Stats:

Aura: 85%
Kiro's Health: 20%
Kiro's Dustbreath (Fire): 100%
Pock: 14/14

Targets:

• Big Deathstalker: x1
  • Small Deathstalker: x1 killed by Siu
  • Small Nevermore: x1 killed by Siu

Grimm's battle log:

Big Deathstalker: Breaking free if it's not killed + Claw strike at Mikado - 15% x2
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 02:28:51 PM by DEXES »
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2018, 02:37:37 AM »
Between Mikado and Kiro, they could each grab one claw, and that would leave only the tail.  I can probably dodge the tail.  Still, can scrawny-ass over here actually hold a claw off long enough for me to get in close enough? Smokey thinks to himself as he falls in behind Mikado.  To be frank, he has doubts about Mikado’s brute strength, and he can’t help but wonder how lizard boy’s going do it.  So it comes as a complete surprise when—

Waam!

Smokey goes slack-jawed when the Deathstalker is knocked clean on its side with both its claws and tail restrained, albeit temporarily.   He can’t deny it, that was smooth.  Its only when Mikado shouts that Smokey comes back to his senses.  Despite the impressive showing, its clear Mikado alone isn’t enough to put the monster down for good.

Switching to volley form, Smokey reactivates his semblance and charges to the exposed underbelly.  The Deathstalker’s struggles mightily, but as long as those chains hold, Smokey can approach it without incident.  When he finally reaches the underbelly of the beast, he holds up Matchstick and jams it against (if not through) its abdomen and squeezes the trigger.  All seven rounds fire off and wreak havoc on the Grimm’s body.  A fire-enhanced, point-blank blast ought to be more than enough to kill it outright then and there. 

Smokey's combat stats
Aura: 96%
Semblance:  ACTIVATED! 1ST OF 6 ROUNDS
Matchstick: 0/7 ~Fire dust loaded
7/14 Fire Dust, 7/14 Ice Dust

Action:  Point-Blank Matchstick Volley!  (If there were aura counts, this would be 140% + 35% Fire)
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    Balanced self-insertion FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2018, 05:00:16 AM »
The storm did not hinder Siu one bit, be it the wind or the rain, as she watched the two make it happen. An immobilization involving a claw dodge and plenty of maneuvering followed by two surprisingly mighty show of force, culminating in a one-hit kill of the giant Deathstalker. It's certainly impressive, but it's not time to celebrate yet. The pulverized chunks started smoking as Siu returned to play her role and do some more scouting. By the way, isn't the previous intel underestimating the horde a bit? If they have sent a team of first years they might have been in a bit of trouble. Well, they don't have recon this close so excusable I guess.

As Siu ran her mind the Cranes scattered again to recon the area and having each other's backs, giving Siu as some forewarn that just proved to be very useful.
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Sheer Gold - second year Beacon Academy student - "This is super effective!"
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

Character hex code for reference: ShowHide
Cat: #0A44C2
Infrared: #CB4154
Sheer: plain red
Siu: #28CDFF

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2018, 03:23:11 AM »
Sorry for the late reply, school's been hell lately.

Mikado bit his lip as he felt his arms slowly giving in. It was a matter of milliseconds, between the near yielding of his weapon and the death of the Deathstalker. Fortunately, the latter happened. The Deathstalker disintegrating and Mikado let out a quiet sigh. The chain of his Kusarigama retraced, letting the two ends smash together and switching the weapon back into the Bo.

"Anything else coming?" he asked, shoving some wet hair off his face. The rain got less with each drop, but a light drizzle remained. In the distance, the clouds were already breaking, letting a dimming light shine over the peaks of the neighboring mountains. All this looked like an end to a children's book, and that's also what it felt like. The mission was rated "Beginner-Friendly", and although it ended up slightly more tough, they still did it. What else should come after this Deathstalker? The strongest Grimm always came last.

With the rain barely present, Mikado pulled off his jacket, held it in front of him and squeezed the water out of it. He didn't really seem to expect more Grimm. Why should he, it would probably not be a mission for two first years, excluding Siu, if now even stronger and more dangerous Grimm arrive. However, you can never be too careful. Maybe a pack beowolves had strayed from the horde and will arrive any second now. Who knows. After his jacket had lost most of the water, he pulled it over his shoulders again and stationed his Bo in the associated holster on his back. Kiro, on the other hand, stayed in his read- to-fight, grown, form, watching the path in front for a few more seconds, then laid down on the damp ground.

Further away from the group, in the chair of the Bullhead sat the pilot, who had brought the group of three to their location earlier. He had a slight grin on his face as he received the notification that the population of Mohana was now fully evacuated. Siu most likely received the same message.

He had just started writing a message to Siu, asking if they were ready to be picked up when a ringing echoed through the room. The sound of an emergency call. The message was played by itself, a loud voice coming out of the speaker.

"Take the students away from there!" the voice almost screamed. At his next words, his grin changed to a horrified, shocked expression. "That wasn't the Horde! These were just the vanguard! The Horde is still coming!"

Silence...

Then a loud cry filled the air. Immediately, the pilot ran to his windshield and looked out. His eyes widened. "Oh fuck," he exclaimed as he saw the shadow of two Nevermore. They were both relatively tall, though not yet fully grown, but big enough to fly into a house and tear down its walls. More growls and chirping echoed in the distance. How could one not know that there was more Grimm? Wasn't there anyone who saw and reported them? But who would stand there and just wait to count how many Grimm there were? Maybe some knew that there was more Grimm. Or maybe they were all dead. The fact was that they underestimate the horde, and to put it bluntly, they were fucked.

With shaky hands, he began to write a message to Siu. Maybe he could warn the group in time. He pressed the send button, his eyes fixed on the small device. Please let her answers.

Targets:

• Big Deathstalker: x 1 Shot by Smokey
  • ]Small Deathstalker: x 1 Killed by Siu (Cranes)
  • Small Nevermore: x 1 Killed by Siu (Cranes]

(For Siu's Cranes:

Next Targets:

• Mid-Sized Nevermore: x2
  • Beowolves: x4 )

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2018, 01:27:00 PM »
With the Deathstalker fading away, Smokey quickly surveyed the battlefield for any more approaching monsters while shrinking Matchstick back to revolver form and reloading.  It looks like the group was in the clear for now, so Smokey drops Immovable Object for the time being. 

Since Mikado already asked the pertinent question, Smokey simply awaited Siu’s report.  At least he should be able to hear better with the rain breaking up, so that’s nice—

The sound of howls and screeches echo throughout the little valley the group had fortified themselves in.  Looks like they aren’t out of the woods yet.

Smokey's combat stats
Semblance:  Manual Deactivation!  1st of 2 rounds Cool Down. 
Matchstick: 0/7 ~Fire dust loaded (Reloading)

Action:  Reloading
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2018, 04:10:38 AM »
"Two Nevermores, mid-sized. Several- four Beowolves, without an Alpha. Can't relax yet."

The closing sounds of the Grimm were loud, but not overwhelming and the chime of her scroll receiving a message was unmistakable. Let's take a look...

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Alright, the Monahans are out of range now, time to head back to Beacon. Forget about the Grimm incoming, they won't be harming anybody if we move fast enough." Siu signaled with a wave. She tries her best to understate the threat incoming, and the Cranes are holding them off in the distance, but they really need to get out of here.
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2018, 02:52:28 AM »
Okay, so it wasn't the last one. Weird.
Mikado would like nothing more than to go back to his dorm and change out of the wet clothes, but the mission's description was pretty clear about its one request. Eliminate the horde if possible.
They could certainly take down the Grimm, but not without taking quite some damage themselves.
"Yeah, let's go." he finally said. He didn't like the idea of staying nor leaving, but following the word of a trained huntress was certainly not wrong.

Next Targets: (!Delayed!-Arriving next post)

• Mid-Sized Nevermore: x2
  • Beowolves: x4 )

Grimm's battle log:

Nevermore: (Probably) Destroying 3 Cranes

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2018, 11:04:27 PM »
With no enemies in sight and his gun finally reloaded, there wasn’t much Smokey could do at the moment.  The only thing he does is remove the fire dust cartridge from Matchstick.  No point in wasting dust on beowolves.

The nevermores are going to be a problem, and a problem that he can’t really solve at that.  Smokey doesn’t really have a way to kill them if they keep their distance.  Well, they’re Grimm, so they’ll probably dive for him eventually, and if he plays it smart he could probably nab one of ‘em with a few shots down the gullet.  But even then, that’ll probably require a fair amount of luck.  He hates to admit it, but he’s been kind of useless during this expedition.

At least the village is evacuated, which means the group can just call in the bullhead and start preparing to head back to Beacon.  Mission accomplished, right?

Smokey's combat stats
Semblance:  Manual Deactivation!  2nd of 2 rounds Cool Down. 
Matchstick: 7/7 ~No Dust Loaded

Action:  Removing Fire Dust, twiddling his thumbs

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2018, 03:47:07 AM »
Alright, time to run. If there really is a main horde much larger in size than the one they just went up against then it's certainly above us three to safely eliminate. Maybe if I, but, that's too risky to attempt.

It's when a flash went across 3 of her Crane's feed after which they went silent that forces Siu to pick up her pace. At this point it's clear that the Nevermores are far bigger threats to the group than the Beowolves, so she got them to focus her efforts on one of them to take one down first.

"Time to run, there's no benefit to killing Grimm that don't get to hurt anybody. Plus the rain is really getting my clothes sticky all over. Good work you two, it took basically minimal assistance from me to allow you to wipe them out. Now go before we overstay our welcome." With that, Siu started to get moving pretending to be nonchalant. The sooner they hightail out of the place the better.

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2018, 10:51:06 AM »
Mikado stared at the path in front of him for a while longer. They did what they were supposed to do, the villagers were save and evacuated and the reported part of the Horde was taken down. Judging by what was next to come, the obvious smarter idea was to leave, but still, he would have liked to fight a bit more. Sure, the Deathstalker had already been a challenge in itself, for which it nedded the full strenght and concentration of the two students, plus the help of Mikados Semblance. But they did it. They did it without even suffering the loss of Aura. Even if Mikado had to work together with Smokey to achieve that. Even now, he wished to have any other student of Beacon by his side, but otherwise was he grateful for the bundle of firepower assigned to him.

He turned around, turned his back to the path and its Grimm which loudly announced there soon arrival, and followed Siu to the opposite path. During the turn Mikado brought his thumb and index finger to his mouth whistled through it. The whistle made Kiro look up. The first movement the dragon has made since they defeated the deathstalker. The aura dragon stood up silently and walked to his owner, still in its grown form. After all, they were still on the open field. And as if this had been the Secret Signal, a black avian shot out of the shadows of the mountains and circled above them.

Mikado didn't say anything. He just stared at the giant bird. The bird. One bird. Singular. Well, he shouldn’t complain, this eventually made the situation easier. This looked like a fight from which they could not leave so easily. And it was to late to try, as the Nevermore had already seen them and spread his wings to unleash the rain of razor sharp feathers upon them. Mikado was able to dodge the incoming attack, but after his dodge roll to the side, he felt a stinging pain in his leg. He looked up, his eyes falling on Kiro, who with his size and lack of reaction didn't has the time to escape the attack. Despite the pain in his leg, which is now slowly fading away, Mikado grabbed his Bo from the holster and grasped the staff with both hands.

In the turmoil of the feather rain, the four Beowolves managed to snuck into the battle and were now creeping slowly towards them from different angles, all while the screaming Nevermore above their heads prepared its next attack. Great, just great.

This shouldn’t be a problem for a trained huntress, but as long as he had enough strength to stand on his feet, he also had enough strength to kill the Grimm. He looked to his side, right at Smokey, "You think you can handle the wolves yourself?" he teased him, already knowing the answer.

With the Nevermore ready to attack again every second, Mikado didn't waste any time. As before, he attracted Kiro's attention with a quick but clear whistle and then motioned him to the sky with a quick gesture. There wasn’t much he could do against the giant bird. Unless the Nevermore comes down close enough for him to ram his kusarigama into its flesh, he had no choice but to send Kiro up there.

Mikado watched the dragon, considering any tactics that might help him now. In a 1v1 between the two, it could get pretty bad fast and end against his favor. He glanced at the Nevermore and then Kiro, who was only about half the size of the beast, then looked back at the Nevermore.

"Kiro, taunt! Make him follow you!" he finally called to him. This plan would most likely go wrong, but as long as there was a chance of success, you had to take it.

Attack Log:

(Kiro) - Taunting the Nevermore

Combat Stats:

Kiro's Health: 15%
Kiro's Dustbreath (Fire): 100%

Targets:

• Mid-sized Nevermore: x1
  • Beowolves: x4

Grimm's battle log:

Mid-sized Nevermore: Feather rain - 5% at everyone

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2018, 01:16:20 PM »
Smokey was about to take Siu’s advice and start heading to the rendezvous point, but the untimely arrival of the Nevermore managed to thwart that plan.  With no cover and no real shielding to protect him, Smokey was forced to take the full brunt of the volley.  Fortunately, not too much damage was done, and the pain quickly passed. 

Still, the group’s out in the open in this valley, and Smokey has nothing that can bring down that bird from this far away.  Well, there is that, but he’d rather not bring that out at this point in the game.  The mission’s already accomplished, and as much as Smokey would like to go trophy hunting, there are other, bigger fish to fry.  In the meantime, though, that leaves him on scrub duty.  Shooting individual Beowolves feels like a waste of ammo, but there’s really not much else to do. 

Ignoring Mikado’s teasing and leveling Matchstick at his quarry once again, the familiar gray aura surrounds and solidifies around Smokey as he activates his semblance one more time.  Then, two shots fire off from the revolver, taking out two of the four landlocked Grimm, as Smokey strafes towards the remaining two Beowolves in an attempt to bait them towards himself.  If they charge him, then at least he can kill the remaining two without wasting any more ammo.

As he’s doing all this, though, there’s one thing that’s bothering him. Didn’t Siu say there were two Nevermores?  Did Siu take one out with her scouts?  Or did it fly off toward another target…?

”Oi, weren’t there supposed to be two of those things?  What happened to the other one?” Smokey asked, deciding to voice his concerns.  Best case, he’s fretting over nothing and the Nevermore buzzed off somewhere.  But if something else caught its eye, such as a transport or an evacuation ship, the hunters might need to shift priorities.

Smokey's combat stats
Semblance:  ACTIVATED! 1ST OF 6 ROUNDS!
Matchstick: 5/7 ~No Dust Loaded

Action:  Shooting 2 bad doggos, moving toward other bad doggos
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 02:13:40 PM by ReaperJoe »

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2018, 09:32:58 AM »
"The Cranes are holding it off! Try run and gun, just get away from here to the bullhead ASAP." said Siu as she helps by shooting at the Nevermore trying to catch Kiro.

Just what could be out there? Siu knows if she thinks too hard about it she'll get them there even faster, so she banished that thought and focuses on taking down the enemies at hand, which includes both Nevermores. But she had a feeling she might need to use that. It won't be pleasant, not the aftermath at least, but it might be what it takes to protect them.

Point Defense: 20/450
Action: Shooting at the closer Nevermore, letting the Cranes take the

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2018, 04:19:26 AM »
Seemingly unimpressed by the dead of the two pack members, the remaining two beowolves moved closer to Smokey, teeth bared and ready to rush at him. Their complete attention was on the young Huntsmen-in-training and not a second later, the first charged forward in an obvious attempt to attack him with his claws. Shortly thereafter, the second jumped forward, with a similar scratch attack targeted a little higher up on face lever.

Mikado paid no attention to his teammates, knowing that he was more than capable of taking care of the Grimm, instead, he just stood there, looking gravely at the two creatures in the sky. The Nevermore was already close behind the, compared to him, much smaller dragon and caught up more with every second, there wasn't more left until he would be able to grab him. Time to act. Another whistle echoed through the air, but this one differed from its predecessor in that it consisted of three separate whistles, the first two short and the third slightly longer. For outsiders, these seemingly random whistles could mean anything, but for Kiro it was a clear command: Dive, and that was exactly what he did. The dragon leaping down, no sign of stopping as he approached the ground faster and faster, with the Nevermore in tow. And he wouldn't stop, that is unless Mikado tells him to. That had to be perfectly timed.

The command came only when both creatures were shortly away from hitting the ground. Kiro's wings unfolded and stretched out on both sides as he slid past the dusty floor, whereas the black avian behind him crashed against it with full force. Size could only bring one so far without agility. The impact wasn't enough to kill the bird, but with him on the ground and briefly motionless, the huge storm of fire could be unleashed upon him until the black poultry completely evaporated.

Attack Log:

(Kiro) - burning the Nevermore to crisp - 35% dust for ~25% damage

Combat Stats:

Kiro's Health: 15%
Kiro's Dustbreath (Fire): 65%

Targets:

• Mid-sized Nevermore: x1  killed by Kiro
  • Beowolves: x4 2 2 shot by Smokey
  • (Other Mid-sized Nevermore: x1  fighting the Cranes somewhere, will probably die in exchange for two more cranes)

Grimm's battle log:

Beowolves: Scratch attack - 3% x 2 at Smokey

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2018, 11:13:20 PM »
With two down, Smokey could now focus his attention on the two remaining Grimm, both of which were likewise focusing on him.  That’s just the way he wants it, too. 

As the first Beowolf lunged at him, Smokey makes no effort to dodge.  In fact, he steps into it, almost welcoming it.  As the claw crashes into the gun-lugger’s side, it loses all momentum.  It might as well have been a tickle, as far as Smokey was concerned.  Now that the beast is temporarily still, Smokey grabs it by wrist and swings it around, smashing it into the Beowolf on his flank just as it tried to make its strike.  With the two creatures of Grimm now shoulder to shoulder, Matchstick’s spread is more than enough to finish both in one pull of the trigger.

*Ka-Koom*

With a smirk, Smokey called out, ”Two-for-one deal, get ‘em while they’re—“ nearby, a certain avian Grimm crashed into the ground and then was promptly incinerated. ”—hot,” he trailed off dejectedly.  That kinda took the wind out of his sails.

Still, with both the Beowolves and the Nevermore out of the way, Smokey quickly swivels his head to make sure there were no other immediate threats before shouting, ”So, uh, we’re done here, right?  Let’s call that bird down and get outta here.”  He’s ready to wrap this mission up, he’s wasted enough ammo on overtime as it is. 

Smokey's combat stats
Aura: 94.5% (Reduced damage from one claw strike
Semblance:  ACTIVATED! 2ND OF 6 ROUNDS!
Matchstick: 4/7 ~No Dust Loaded

Action:  Shooting 2 more bad doggos, this time with one bullet

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2018, 07:49:23 AM »
"Yeah, let's go. Just let me deal with that Nevermore first." With that said Siu returned to combating the Nevermore in a distance.

The Cranes flies in circles relative to the Nevermore, never giving it a chance to get close, at least that was the plan until it attempts to ram a tree and took two more of her Cranes down that way, although it hit the tree too and is finally taken out. Without waiting for the bird to disintegrate Siu sent two of the Crane even further into the forest and the other three back to herself. As soon as she visually confirms the horde she is going to report that and get out, without a need to engage them.

Point Defense: 20/450
Action: Sending Cranes forwards/backwards