Author Topic: A Difference In Social Skills [CLOSED]  (Read 28074 times)

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    I never post on time, don't ask why.
    • View Profile
Re: A Difference In Social Skills [CLOSED]
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2019, 03:57:40 PM »
”Now that we planned for the mall, might I ask what you plan for?” Iron didn’t really have a plan, though picking up more supplies would be nice. It also surprised Iron that he’s actually taking the time to try and extend the conversation. Maybe Isabelle’s insistence on relaxing is making an effect on him.

Iron also happened to realize he completely missed on responding to what Isabelle had said, so he might as well add on to what he said before while he’s at it, in the same generic and monotone voice as before.

”You were excellent, since you held back your anger for a more opportune time.”
White Fang: ShowHide

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

White Fang Captain: Blacksmith - "To create, is to destroy. It's that simple."

Vale: ShowHide
First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Fourth Year: Noir - "To see nothing, is to truly see the world."

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Atlas: ShowHide
Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"

Mistral: ShowHide
Fourth Year, Team CNBR: Arian Reaper - "In battle, only skill matters."

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2019, 09:27:38 PM »
Isabelle certainly took his words into consideration, but she didn’t say anything in response. With his plain tone, it was difficult to tell if he was being honest or simply saying it to make her feel better. The latter wasn’t very like him, but she also didn’t feel confident that what he said was the truth. Once more, she tried to forcefully revert her attention to their plans.

”Uhm… I know I want to buy some new clothes, maybe a pair of shoes. I’m also a little hungry now, so we could grab a bite to eat.” Other than that, Isabelle didn’t have a whole lot planned. He would probably be bored by the idea of just shopping for clothing, or at least she assumed so. ”But hey, we can wander around and look for other stuff too. The malls I visit usually have a new store or two every time I go. Oh, and Lucina might want to meet up by the time we get there.”
Ferra Mars - The Iron Trooper
Iris Astria - The All-Seeing Eye
Cloe Zeu - The Cyber Speedster

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2019, 05:07:57 PM »
While Iron listens to what Isabelle seeks to obtain from their expedition to the mall, Iron also took the time to go over any materials he wants to pick up himself. He verbally agrees with Isabelle on getting clothing with a grunt, as it’s necessary for some further integration for combat. On the other hand, it would be a good idea for him to look into additional alternatives for his projects and testing.

Again, Iron seems very non committal about their current plans, and seems to be more focused on how to get by for the rest of the day. Hopefully it passes by without an excessive amount of boredom.

After some amount of time of idle chit-chat with a mix of peace and quiet, Iron and his leader finally arrive at the rather elegant mall. Opening one of the many doors at the entrance and shuffling Isabelle through it, the two finally find themselves in the rather large mall that’s filled to the brim with all sorts of people.

Quickly taking his place by Isabelle’s side and looking at all the stores around them, Iron looks at the faunus with a questioning gaze. ”You said Lucina will be here?” Iron frowns  as he realizes how large scale the mall is, ”I hope we don’t have to attempt and find her. That would be less than pleasing.”

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2019, 02:00:06 PM »
Isabelle shrugged as she peered around the building, then taking a quick glance at her scroll before stuffing it back into her pocket. ”I don’t know if she’s here yet. I’ll tell her to meet us somewhere in a little bit. In the meantime...” the faunus looked back up at the taller male, returning his curious look. ”Where should we go first?”

The vast mall stretched out for as far as she could see, small shops and well-known retailers lining the long, massive corridor that they stood in. The populated crowd that moved through the place gave Isabelle the slightest bit of nerves, but from the looks of it, she didn’t know any of these people. ’Good.’ A ways down, there were two particularly large sections on either side of them that would draw her gaze. On the right, a dimly-lit yet spacious room with tall glass windows, game cabinets lining the walls and neon signs advertising the coolest new arcade attractions. Her eyes quickly passed over it, her interest rapidly declining. And then on the left, one of the big department store chains, likely carrying every piece of trendy clothing in Vale. Isabelle didn’t have much of a taste for fashion, but it was certainly more practical to shop there rather than playing video games. Of course, there was also the food court on the far end of the path, though they would have to travel past a number of stores to get there anyway. While she was leaning towards starting with that clothing store, she had asked Iron first. The girl looked back up at him once more, awaiting his recommendation.

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2019, 12:49:33 AM »
Iron gives an intense gaze at the arcade on their right. In fact it was so intense that it seemed like he was tempted to bring it up for the day. However, it softens as Iron decides to keep his leader’s interest in mind. Looking back, Iron realizes that his leader had been watching him when he was staring at the arcade. His face quickly reddens as he coughs into his fist to regain composure. Killing any sign of embarrassment, Iron returns to a more blank expression.

”You’ve stated that you needed clothes? I suppose we can begin there, perhaps picking up some items myself.” In contrast to the more expressive side of Iron shown before, his voice is now much more monotone, almost as if he was trying to divert attention away from his little situation. Plus, it’s not like he’s lying either, since Iron had been looking towards investing in more clothes for formal and combat reasons.

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2019, 06:26:10 AM »
The faunus blinked a couple of times as she looked up at her teammate, a curious look on her face. She didn’t need to turn forward to tell where he was staring. Was the arcade really that interesting? Isabelle didn’t quite get it, but she held off on judging him for his tastes. To someone like her, who spent half of their life in the middle of some backwoods village surrounded by nothing but trees and dirt, video games were an enigma. Even her scroll, which was relatively simple, had taken her a while to decipher. Regardless of how little she understood tech, she knew that it had a certain appeal to some people, gaming in particular. Judging by the fixated look on his face, Iron just might have been one of those people.

Upon his looking down at her and brief act of embarrassment, the girl turned away, pretending as if she didn’t really notice. Isabelle had never seen him red like that, but she knew exactly how that felt. Rather than press him on it and tease him, she simply nodded in response to his answer and started off in the direction of the large clothing store. Along the way, however, it kept pulling at her mind. Today was supposed to strengthen their bond, and what would work better than involving herself in one of his interests? Whether he had intended it or not, Iron had done her the same favor by taking her out to archery practice. A little detour to the arcade at some point wouldn’t kill her, even if she would have to subject herself to failing at video games.

As the two walked amongst the dense crowd of the mall, Isabelle briefly looked up at her teammate again. ”... Do you wanna go to the arcade next?” Immediately, she realized that there could have been many smoother ways to approach that subject. It was probably a little rude to jump to that conclusion so quickly. Needless to say, Isabelle was not much of a wordsmith.

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2019, 04:43:31 PM »
Iron followed along Isabelle when they made their way towards the clothing store, rather glad it seemed like she didn’t noticed. For a normal person anyways. Iron has a vague idea that Isabelle did notice and she’s just pretending not to. Normally, Iron wouldn’t care too much, but he has a reputation to uphol- Iron starts coughing in a harsh manner in surprise as it was done in a rather blunt manner. Especially since it wasn’t an interest he was seeking to share with his team leader.

”I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Iron began to deflect Isabelle’s rather blunt invitation, even though it was done in an obvious conflict of interest. He was interested in attending the arcade yes, but he also wanted to appease Isabelle so that they can be done for the rest of the day. Not only that, but when Lucina would join, it would make the day far too interesting for his tastes should they make their way to the arcade.

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2019, 05:38:48 PM »
Isabelle’s eyes narrowed as she heard that peculiar response. ”Do you… not know what an arcade is?” She already knew the answer to that question, of course, but his sudden jump to denial had confused her. The fact that he didn’t just say “No”, or any other ambiguous response, totally confirmed her suspicions. It was incredibly obvious that he was trying to pretend like she was wrong, and she hadn’t even said it aloud yet.

”... Look, I’m not going to judge you if you wanna check the place out. It’s super normal to play video games. Luce does it, like, all the time.” Now that she thought about it, he probably wouldn’t like being compared to Lucina at all... She paused for a moment, but made sure to get another word in before he could shut her down again. ”Besides, it’ll be fun anyway. I want to go.”

That last part was kind of a lie. But today was about having an enjoyable time together, and she wouldn’t be a very good teammate or friend if she didn’t at least try to take part in an activity he enjoyed. While he was clearly trying to pretend like he wasn’t interested, she knew better. Isabelle now had in her grasp what she could only hope was the key to seeing him have fun, and she wasn’t going to let that opportunity slip by so easily.

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2019, 12:33:28 AM »
Iron seems to be a lot more frustrated. A slightly reddening face, the rather small movement of his mouth turning into an angry frown. It was very obvious for a second until it seems to return to much more of a neutral feeling. Iron would not show his face as he quickly turns his head away from Isabelle - especially after being compared to Lucina - as a surprisingly soft voice comes out of Iron. ”...Alright. If you want to.” It seems that Isabelle’s determination has returned to bite back at Iron, and it left Iron with some conflicting feelings about the whole situation again.

However, Iron would not make that obvious as it seems that his face returned to a blank expression once more when he turned back to Isabelle. ”Well, let’s make our way to shop for clothes, then I suppose Lucina can catch up with us later.” While Isabelle was leading before, Iron would start to lead the way himself into the clothing store, even physically dragging her along as if he wanted to get this over with. Especially since Iron can hang out in the arcade for the bit, but mostly to be done with everything.

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2019, 10:17:31 AM »
Isabelle had no desire to act rude or judgmental, but upon seeing that expression on his face, one that he had never made before, she couldn't help but let out a chuckle. After all of this time of never knowing what he was thinking, it turned out that Iron was a little easier to read than she had previously assumed. That was until he turned his head in the opposite direction, leaving the faunus a little curious. Either way, she had been given the answer she had been looking for, which brought a triumphant smile to her face.

"Good! ... Uh, we can-" Suddenly cut off by him lightly tugging her along by the hand, Isabelle stumbled a little before catching up with his pace. While initially it had caught her off guard, she laughed again only a moment later. Maybe he didn't want to be here, but she found herself having fun. That wasn't something she could say too often, with the many stress factors within her life that fought against that.

Dragged into one of the bigger stores of the mall, Isabelle peered around its large interior, the first thing she noticed being the large signs indicating all of the different sections. Men's, Women's, Children, Travel, etcetera. Realizing a sudden dilemma the shorter girl tugged back on Iron to get his attention. "So... Should we split up, or...?" They could certainly stick together and go wherever they needed, though traveling individually and then meeting back up would work just as easily.

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2019, 01:07:05 AM »
This whole day has Iron off his guard, and Isabelle’s laughter and amusement is not making any better. Though, he supposes that it is sort of pleasant to the ears compared to how they interacted before. That’s only a minor benefit since he’s still in a pretty bad situation for the rest of the day. Looking back to the faunus and back forwards in the direction he’s moving, Iron found himself inside the store, noting the very same sections that Isabelle had saw. Some of the outfits already seemed gaudy and excessive, but he supposes that Isabelle would want to take part in some of those.

Having not let go of Isabelle’s hand when she tugged back, Iron would think to himself. Although it’d be easier, Iron really didn’t feel like splitting up to give himself false hope that today will be over, so it would be better to just stick together to get what they need. Plus, there’s an opportunity to be had. ”We’ll stick together. It’ll be simpler that way and the item management would be feasible.” Looking at the sections, Iron would look back to the girl with a teasing smirk, ”I suppose you’d want to go to the children’s section?” A dig at his leader’s height would be too bad, and it’ll voice his displeasure in a way. Or maybe it’s just amusing to do so. Who knows what goes on in Iron’s head.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2019, 06:39:31 AM »
     "Perhaps she would, maybe she'd find something her size."  A strict yet sultry voice said, approaching the duo with a katana on her hip and a few bags in her hands. She was, of course, their teammate, Ayaka. "I jest of course."

Coming from her own shopping, Ayaka found the two wandering about and decided to make herself known. Wearing an asymmetrically-folded jacket, a brown flat-cap, shades hanging off a chest pocket, and her signature pants, cut high on the left thigh, Ayaka looked quite fashionable despite her rough cut clothes. Remnants of a face mask seemed to be peeking out of a jacket pocket too.
     She declined the invitation beforehand because she needed to prioritize a certain sale. One that she'd rather not let be known. Of course, she couldn't just ignore her team when she saw them, all she needed to do was keep a certain thing hidden in the inconspicuous black bag that she held. Subconsciously moving the bag out of sight she offered a small nod, at both the team leader and the rare sight that was Iron. Perhaps he finally decided to climb out of whatever hole he'd have been hiding in the past few weeks.

"I'm sorry, I had to prioritize something earlier so I couldn't meet up. I may be heading back soon, though." Ayaka stated in a calm manner, clearing her throat as a tiny tinge of red tinted her ears.  That particular thing, as it turned out, was a sale on a certain limited edition doll she had been eyeing the past few months. Professionally made and quite popular because of the show it came from. Ayaka, however, only cared about the outward appearance. She couldn't find the time to watch something as childish as a cartoon in front of her team. "I see Iron is alive. Are you two...on a date perhaps?"

Fortunately the sale was on the other side of the mall, though she hoped the two wouldn't pry on what she bought.
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2019, 05:00:28 PM »
Any and all amusement slowly drained from Isabelle's expression as she heard Iron's jab at her height. Her blue eyes locked onto his, and she gave him an intense glare. It didn't contain the same irrational hatred as the look she had made towards the group of punks earlier that day, but he could most definitely see a hint of her cruel side. She didn't want to be offended, as he was clearly just messing with her, but she couldn't lie to herself. It made her feel bad. But rather than dwell on those feelings, Belle turned her head away and huffed out of annoyance. Don't let it get to you, she repeated in her mind.

"Shut up, nerd." It was a shame that she couldn't think of any better insults than that for him, especially given how eccentric he could be. That would have to do for now.

As if one person mocking her wasn't enough, she heard Ayaka chime in from behind, making her grit her teeth as her cat ears folded flat. Her teammates presence wouldn't have been unwelcome, but it was a rude greeting to say the least. All of a sudden, it felt like Isabelle was the one that didn't want to be there. "Oh, hello Ayaka," she said at a louder volume than normal, her tone dripping with sarcasm. The faunus turned to face her other teammate with that unamused expression still on her face. Unfortunately for the other woman, Isabelle took note of the subtle way she moved that bag out of their view, along with her unusual body language; she didn't look as confident or aloof today. 'Odd...' Belle wasn't exceptional when it came to social awareness, but she knew a thing or two about hiding stuff from people. Calling her out on it as a potential way of retaliation had been her plan, but that quickly got sidetracked when her teammate posed a question.

"D... Date?" Isabelle could feel her cheeks flushing red immediately. A quick tug of her arm pulled her hand out of Iron's, and it returned behind her back to clasp with her other hand. Of course they weren't on a date, but she could easily see how it had been interpreted that way. Yeah, she had just about reached the point where she wanted to crawl into a hole and die there. "No, we are not."

She felt a need to get the attention off of her, regardless of how little the other two may have cared. That brought her back to her previous train of thought from before the soul-crushing embarrassment. "... What's in the bag, Ayaka? Did you decide to buy real pants for once?" The girl knew it was a lame insult the moment she said it. She didn't even dislike her pants! They were very nice to look at! But she couldn't let herself be mocked without some sort of response, especially not from these two of all people.

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2019, 05:55:34 PM »

The rather weak insult was ignored in favor of the appearance of his teammate. ”Mmm. Good to see you Ayaka.” Iron had sent out a rather cordial greeting, but there was a level of smug underlying the greeting. ”Are you jealous? I suppose you would be, though I must wonder who’d you be jealous of..” If the smug in his voice wasn’t obvious before, it’s distinctly obvious now since Iron is deadset on teasing both of them regardless of the dignity he’s going to lose today. Iron would proceed to sigh and continue with his teasing. ”I mean, after all, Isabelle is such a lovely lady, and I myself am quite the gentleman.” While amusing as of right now, future Iron would be full of regret at his rather undignifying actions, but that’s for another time.

However… Iron would sharply turn to Isabelle with a face full of false hurt from her response, one that looks real enough to suit his desires of teasing the faunus. ”Oh? I thought we were on a date! It seems all my planning was for naught, how cruel.” Iron played out the hurt victim perfectly. The heartbroken expression, the slight shuffling of feet in awkwardness, hell, even the slightest movement of his hands to show the feeling of hurt! While doing so however, Iron would eye Ayaka to see what made her so… un-Ayaka. After all, if he’s committing to the all-in, might as well try his best.

Iron wish he could make up an excuse about how this is all for information gathering and realistic reasons, but that’d be wrong.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2019, 11:33:28 AM »
     "It's nothing important." Ayaka quickly replied, nonchalantly lifting the bag, "Just a bundle of fabric and whatnot."An adorable bundle of fabric. She thought, quickly moving the bag out of grabbing distance.
     "I've been thinking of improving my combat attire, as well as some casual apparel." Did that sound normal enough? Best to just change the subject, and luckily enough Iron took the bait.

Unable to resist a groan at his claim of jealously Ayaka sniffed, "I feel no such thing nor do I feel the need to participate in such fruitless excursions for the sake of vague romantic attractions." Who needed relationships anyways? True, Isabelle and Iron weren't on the unattractive side of the spectrum but Ayaka had always seen them as allies at the very least.

The red tinge spread slightly to her cheeks, tinting them a healthy pink as she entertained other thoughts despite her stony expression. She'd be lying if she said she didn't ever think about dating, but that was not on her immediate concerns as of late.

Wait...did she just fall for her own diversion?

She cleared her throat once more, wondering if she needed water, and said, "So, considering Iron's so out-of-character performance, I'm guessing Isabelle was right. What do you plan on doing next, though? If you're planning on buying stuff for the dorm I guess I could assist. If not, I'll be one my way if you two want to be alone again."

Maybe she should buy some other stuff to cover up her initial purchase. It was another matter altogether to hide the damned doll later...Claim it a gift for a relative? Maybe? Anyways, whatever choice they made she had to get her story in order.

Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust