RPG Creations > AMA Section

Your character is really stressed out, what's their go-to music genre?

(1/2) > >>

Dr. Gustave:
I'm leaving this here to edit later

ReaperJoe:
Smokey:  Heavy Metal, often paired with weight-lifting to work off any built up stress. 

Aurelia:  Have to go with the stereotypical rich girl thing and say classical, but she's more likely to work off stress with a horse-back ride and the sounds of nature than anything else.

Toast:  Jazz, bonus points if its a ballad with a soloist.  He's the type of guy to find some way high-up place, lean back and just let the world pass him by.

Lucas:  Good question, honestly.  I don't know, he may just be the type of guy who just has to stew a bit while he works through his shit.

Clara:  Same as above, to be honest.  She's my least developed character right now.

nathan67003:
What is it with you people and these in-depth questions I've never had the inkling to try and figure out

Walter:
Razzy: Something fun and bubbly, so probably pop.

Janna: She prefers silence to think things over.

Nut: cute_anime_faunus_girl_cover_of_country_roads.mp4

Reggie: He says classical, but any music he puts on is just background noise for ranting to himself.

Silica: Speed metal.

Anza: Sad country music.

Rufus: ...Smooth jazz.

Tiber: Ska.

Metroidhunter:
Isabelle likes classical. Piano concertos especially.

Lyssa is a metalhead, that genre takes up most of her playlists regardless of mood. She might listen to some less heavy rock as well, but she won't really seek it out just to calm down. She does sometimes play her own guitar to relax, and usually plays something more relaxing with a lower tempo.

Vivian: 24/7 lofi hip hop beats to relax and study to. She also listens to a lot of rap, if it's "chill" enough.

Cassidy is big on anything slow and quiet with primarily string instruments. Acoustic guitar, violin, cello, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version