Author Topic: Teachers of Combat Academies  (Read 5065 times)

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
Teachers of Combat Academies
« on: September 30, 2016, 09:00:15 PM »
Up from when I first joined in the preboot(is that what v1 is called?) til now, I realize there really hasn't been any involvement regarding how Teachers would work out on the forum.

I'm rather curious how they would work out and if anyone can just make a teacher as long as subjects haven't been taken off.
I luv my CC: ShowHide
 2nd Year Roaring Tiger Cidrine Laohu

2nd Year Flower Mechanic Sakura Lunciar - Proudly HRMS

3rd Year Aurora Beats Aurelia Hestia

3rd Year Demon Cat Kelly Green - Proudly DVGS(hopefully0

4th Year Butterfly Samurai Uken Takeda -

Fisherman, Florist, Sniper Thurn Gassenwald - "I'm hooked on a feeling!"

Hunter, Doctor, Lawyer, Goddess of Victory Nike Fortunato -"Please stop calling me the Goddess of Victory..."

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    I never post on time, don't ask why.
    • View Profile
Re: Teachers of Combat Academies
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 09:15:31 PM »
You need to have the permission of a mod, and it'll be reviewed much harder than a normal profile. From what I could remember, we'd require usually at least one class post for the subject, but since people are often busy... Well, you can see how well that works out.
White Fang: ShowHide

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

White Fang Captain: Blacksmith - "To create, is to destroy. It's that simple."

Vale: ShowHide
First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Fourth Year: Noir - "To see nothing, is to truly see the world."

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Atlas: ShowHide
Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"

Mistral: ShowHide
Fourth Year, Team CNBR: Arian Reaper - "In battle, only skill matters."

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 10:39:11 PM »
Does the fact that Siobhan got stuck with THREE INITIATIONS TO MODERATE when she can't even fight a large housecat count? XD
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 10:54:47 PM »
Poor Siobhan

I think the main problem is that, I don't believe that many of us are willing to take up the teaching role, which is odd considering most of our rps are in Beacon itself. Just found it odd no teachers are around except for initiation or some other major event, when they should be like, around most of the time

Hunter, Doctor, Lawyer, Goddess of Victory Nike Fortunato -"Please stop calling me the Goddess of Victory..."

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 10:59:29 PM »
Well, I have one teacher approved, another under review, and a third (and final character even, unless I need to take an NPC to the next level for plot reasons) written and waiting.

I figure I can help out and make Beacon seem more real if we have more of a functioning staff, even if two of the three I want aren't even Hunters.

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 11:15:08 PM »
You know what Rex, maybe I shoud help out to, make Beacon and maybe other academies to seem more the schools they are.

Plus I happen to teach myself(I'm a volunteer instructor for the Red Cross Society and have my own sister going through SG's Primary School Leaving Examination)

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 10:21:52 PM »
So how did I get-

Shush you are suppose to remain a secret!

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    Natus es angelorum morientur gehennam ignis
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 08:54:04 AM »
Huh thats super cool,
I have my glider pilots license and can teach my fair share of aviation along with Red Cross as well. Maybe I should get on this Beacon staff hype train.
Griz Blancard 1st Year Student at Beacon"I need a nap"
Dorothy Burgundy 3rd Year Shade, Elite Scavenger "Treasure is everywhere, you just need to know where to look!"
Xavier Cendres2nd year Beacon "Everything can be solved with a wrench, screwdriver, and a whole lot of time"

JupiterMoony

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Foxes are cute okay?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2016, 11:25:29 AM »
Is it me or is teachers becoming a trend, first we get a tease from Lucky, Time outright said he is making one, Rex is gonna have two, Asterisk has one in the making.

I feel sad for mods thinking should they say yes or no
Drab Sage Verdigis - With her, solid fireballs are a thing - Deep Frying HTDG

Leaf Swiftwind - You can't outround an F1 race car, can you? - The really speedy one of CLYS

Venus Magnus - The Voice On Air, the whisper in public

Haley Rich Viola What happens when an aristocrat meets rock

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2016, 02:20:19 PM »
Ehh, there weren't enough, really. The largest issue'll probably be when the positions run out.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2016, 10:50:17 PM »
Technically three if and when Scarlet is approved. I actually didn't design them for my personal use, they're there as a service to the community. Which works out great since I'm lower-ranking Staff now.

Character List:

Kaliot

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2016, 11:01:31 PM »
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Characters: ShowHide

Sophea Devi Visorith - Beacon Nurse, Gardener, Health Nut, Scholar
Mao Visorith - First-Year Beacon Student, Team SFF[M]
Aurelia Caelius - Beacon Graduate, Huntress, Team [A]URM
Izumi Cremisi - Member of Obsidian Rose, Assassin, Thief, Arcade Enthusiast
Airi Fogden Bicardi - Second-Year Atlas Student, Family Heiress
Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]
Yu Mei - Third-Year Haven Student
Suna Arevik - First-Year Shade Student, Scavenger-in-Training, Team S[S]MR
Mara Lev - Mercenary, de facto Leader of Siren

Worldbuilding: ShowHide

Mahava Plains - The bastion of Eastern Sanus
Obsidian Rose - Valish Criminal Organization

JupiterMoony

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Foxes are cute okay?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2016, 12:53:06 AM »
Oh yeah I saw that, so we can share Teachers now huh.

Good luck Rex
Drab Sage Verdigis - With her, solid fireballs are a thing - Deep Frying HTDG

Leaf Swiftwind - You can't outround an F1 race car, can you? - The really speedy one of CLYS

Venus Magnus - The Voice On Air, the whisper in public

Haley Rich Viola What happens when an aristocrat meets rock