Author Topic: Starting a rebellion [RBLS]  (Read 6926 times)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Re: Starting a rebellion [RBLS]
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2018, 11:11:06 AM »
...pig? Well, that was certainly a new one to Reggie. He had been called scum, a douche, a dick, a twat, a cum stain, a prick, a fucker, an insufferable asshole, fuckface, dickhead, kumquat, cuntrack, bitch, bitch boy, little bitch, massive bitch, baby bitch - the list goes on, really - but 'pig' made him reel back, especially from a girl he had only just met. To be compared to a farm animal, one who spent its days in the mud - that combined with the girl not knowing who he was to begin with struck a nerve.

"Wh- Why, you insolent..." Reggie forced through gritted teeth just as Shiroe would enter the room. He briefly peered at his old teammate, before scoffing and heading towards his bed again. "Peh. No surprise that your type would come in pairs" he said with a glare towards Akel.

The boy's cape fluttered as he spun to take a seat on the side of his bed, arms crossed on his chest and one leg dangling over the other. His gaze turned to Lilla. apparently not content with the conversation being over like that just yet. "If you must ask who I am, the name is Reginald Royale, son of Beige and Marvin Royale. I'm certain you've heard of them."
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

GingerAvalanche

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2018, 10:48:42 AM »
Lilla shrugged. “Never heard of them,” she replied, which wasn’t quite true but she wouldn’t admit that to him. ”And I’ve definitely never heard of a Reginald Royale. What’ve you done that makes you think I should’ve heard of you? Or are you just taking credit for what others have done?”

She tucked her red lock of hair behind her ear again, but it fell loose again. She pouted at it. She turned around to Shiroe and pulled out her scroll. ”Erm, sorry about that. I’m Lilla. I’ll just... stay out of everyone’s way.” She stares at a spot on the wall, decidedly not looking Reggie’s direction as she finishes, ”As long as nobody is pretending they’re better than someone else. I, uh... I don’t like when people do that.”

——

OOC: There’s at least one tense change that I can’t fix because I’m on my phone and the text input box doesn’t scroll or wordwrap. Sorry about that.
"It is important to me that those who would judge me see me as I truly am, and not as I wish them to see me."

Lilla Bleidd - Beacon Academy first year. ”Someday, I know we will meet again, in the shade of a life to die for.”

Dominique 'Alice' Pentaghast - Haven Academy Third Year. "What are you worth? The people you love, or the people you hurt?"

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2018, 06:39:50 AM »
     Shiroe had to diffuse the situation somehow otherwise the team would fall apart before they even finished introductions. Racking his brain he looked quickly at his oven, neatly in the corner next to the other cooking materials and fridge and got an idea.

"Why don't we continue this conversation after a quick snack?" he offered, walking in between the group with a much practiced smile on his lips. "Reggie, go..wash your hands. You probably came back from training or some other duties." Playing his words carefully as to not give him too little credit he wanted to have Reginald do something other than pick fights while their new teammates started settling in. With that done he walked over to his oven, checked the cupboards for ingredients, then pulled out a bag of flour, some eggs, sugar, vanilla, and chocolate chips. Unlike other dorm rooms, Shiroe preferred to have his furnished fully with at least the bare minimum required for cooking. Though his definition of minimum was but shy of that of a full restaurant. If he had more space he'd put an island counter in the middle as well, but alas he couldn't keep everything in one place. Heck, he probably outshone the cafeteria in some equipment at times. Where some would have a microwave, he had a functional oven. Some would have a water boiler, he had a whole set for preparing tea.

"Speaking of...What would you ladies like for a drink? No alcohol, presumably." He asked, now surprisingly with an apron on and his hair swept back in a ponytail. He opened some jars and found the leaves he needed, their aroma tickling his nose. "Earl Gray fine enough for you guys? I forgot Reggie's preferences, though I wonder if he doesn't have something for himself already."
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2018, 05:13:58 PM »
"Earl Gray would be great, thank you Shiroe." Akel spoke with none of the hostility that she was showing at Reggie. "Are there any rules regarding the use of the kitchen or is free for all to use?" Akel questioned Pendragon as she stood up. Observing with a curious eye about what Shiroe was going to make.

"Lilla, do you have any requests for baked goods? I'm sure Shiroe wouldn't mind a request, right?"
Atlas: ShowHide

Solaris Star - Atlesian Special Forces

Aegis Guard - First Year Atlas Student

Iris Ares - Fourth Year Atlas Student

Vale: ShowHide

Akeldama Blood-Heart - First Year Beacon Student

Linh Li "Mythos Laurenstine - Second year Beacon Student

GingerAvalanche

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2018, 05:34:52 PM »
Her quarrel with Reggie momentarily forgotten, Lilla stared at Shiroe with huge eyes and pursed lips. If her expression wasn’t comical enough, her eyes darting back and forth between Shiroe and the cooking paraphernalia would be.

”Coooookiiiiiieeees...” she whispered loudly, her eyes continuing to dart back and forth.

She dashed to grab Shiroe’s cooking tray and held it up in front of him, leaning forward on her tiptoes, her hips swaying. She continued staring at him with huge eyes and a dumb smile on her face.
"It is important to me that those who would judge me see me as I truly am, and not as I wish them to see me."

Lilla Bleidd - Beacon Academy first year. ”Someday, I know we will meet again, in the shade of a life to die for.”

Dominique 'Alice' Pentaghast - Haven Academy Third Year. "What are you worth? The people you love, or the people you hurt?"

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2018, 02:03:36 AM »
"Never heard..." Reginald repeated, dumbfounded. Never heard of the Royales? Had she been living under a rock? She must have been - how else would someone not know something which this dumbshit considered to be common knowledge? Well, at least he had some retort to the following question. "Peh. I would assume that our success in the Vytal tournament wouldn't ring a bell to someone lacking culture, either."

He squinted at Shiroe. "You should know that I keep my hygiene perfect, Shiroe," he grumbled and crossed his arms, leaning back into his bed. God, this sucked - two new members and both of them hated him. Well, he hated them, too! So there!

He peered at Lilla's bizarre display. To be judged by someone like this? Bah. No, Reginald wouldn't pay her any mind. Cookies be damned.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2018, 07:16:50 AM »
     "Very well, cookies it is." He smiled sweetly at the two, admiring their enthusiasm while throwing a glance at the crestfallen Reggie on his bed. "Though it's going to take a while. Perhaps you two should take a seat for the meantime.

Though the room was quite small for four people, not withstanding the fact that Shiroe's stuff ate up a good corner alone, there was still enough space for a small chestnut table and four wooden stools that could fit four people. That meant no sulking if someone wanted food, unless they brought it to their beds but that would just be bad manners. Situated above the oven and stove was an exhaust hood which Shiroe promptly turned on with a quick flick of a switch as he simultaneously started heating the oven. Moving aside his ingredients, he then began preparation of the tea while tossing a mixing bowl to the side for later use.

Black tea was always a self bet, but being a fan of perfumed variants as well as the occasional milk tea, Shiroe had his own assortment as well. Opening the cupboard the dry smell of tea leaves wafted through the air through their jars, and opening the one labeled Earl Gray unleashed a small explosion of fragrance for but a moment. With so many ingredients in the cupboards, almost rivaling his mixtures of dust crystals and powder, Shiroe developed a knack for proper arrangement and aesthetic storage.

A moment later, after the boiler was set and the tea in the midst of sleeping, Shiroe begun on the cookies. Whilst in the process of mixing and preparing everything together, Shiroe glanced every now and then back at his teammates. He wondered how he'd ever get them to work together, and with their futures on the line it was only a matter of time before a slip up could send someone to the hospital, or even worse.

After mixing the dough he wrapped it up in clean wrap and set it aside in the fridge to chill. Chilling was a must. Unfortunately that meant he had little to serve for the meantime save for tea.

"My apologies but it'll take a while before we can continue. So i guess, for now, tea?" He asked, as he prepped the teapot and four tea cups.
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2018, 09:25:30 AM »
"Tea is always good, thank you Shiroe." said the young bat as she took a seat at the table, smiling as she noticed Lilla's bizarre display and mentally noting down Lilla's fondness of the baked goods.

Akel poured herself a cup of tea and sat it down infront of herself, choosing to not drink her tea until everyone who wanted some had their own cup. "You look rather childish like that Reginald, I thought someone who values their wealth would take care of their presentation in front of others." Akel stated without looking at Reggie before trying to view the oven "What type of cookies are you making?"

GingerAvalanche

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2018, 12:37:54 PM »
Lilla glanced out of the corner of her eye at Reggie. She felt kinda bad that everyone was picking on him, something she felt she had started. She appreciated being on the side not being picked on, for once, but knew how it felt.

She stepped over to the sink to wash her hands. Whether or not Reggie anybody else would notice the unspoken support, given that Reggie was the only one told to wash his hands, was a toss-up, but she didn’t want to step on any toes by making it obvious.

Wiping her hands on her jacket (and probably drawing a scowl or two for doing so), Lilla sat next to Akel and said, “I, uh... I’ve never had tea before. My family drinks coffee. Who is Earl Grey?” She finished her question without a hint of irony in her tone, tucking her red lock of hair behind her ear again and looking past it at Akel with curiosity.

The hair again came loose from behind her ear and fluttered directly in front of her face. She pouted at it.

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2018, 09:26:08 AM »
Reginald was about to respond to Akel, but decided against gracing her with one. In reality, he couldn't think of one. Instead he stood up slightly, his arms still crossed and glanced around. Shiroe appeared to preparing four cups rather than three, so he was counting on him to join them. Even if he detested the other two, he remained on good terms with their new leader.

"Yes, Earl Grey is quite fine," he answered and glanced towards Lilla. Then back towards Shiroe. "Us Royales aren't quite tea drinkers or coffee drinkers. Different beverages fit different situations, be it coffee, tea, champagne or wine. None pair particularly well with... cookies."

It almost seemed like he spat out the last part - did this snot bubble really see himself as above eating cookies?

My good ole AMA

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2019, 06:09:34 AM »
"Well, whatever you preference I guess I could always brew something if need be." Shiroe said, tilting his head at Lilla's question. "No, not a person. It's a type of herbal infusio- it's the type of tea." He sighed. This team is going to take a bit of work to get used to.

It didn't take much longer for Shiroe to prop the chilled cookies into the oven and set the tea on the table. The aroma of bergamot filled the air as Shiroe begun pouring tea into four different tea cups. His personal cup was white, with a silver trim and a rather modestly decorated base. His cup for Reggie was there as well, a deep purple with gold engravings almost, if not as fancy as his own garments. Unfortunately the cups he brought out for Lilla and Akel were simple modest whites with not particular decorations on them as of yet. He hoped he could find proper ones for them soon enough.
     "Please, help yourselves." He said, taking his side nearest the kitchen area while he sipped on his freshly brewed tea. Goosebumps ran across Shiroe's neck as the strong aroma of the tea filled his nostrils, it was a while since he last had such a powerful aroma. Perhaps it would not be to his new team's liking as well. he did not, in fact, add sugar or whatever cream to the tea pot sitting on the table. Who knows, maybe they're used to bitter stuff.

Just to be sure, Shiroe started rummaging about the cupboards for his store of sugar and cream.
Students

Professors

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2019, 05:29:17 AM »
"Stop being a hater Reginald, cookies are great, or do you preferred having yours decorated with flakes of gold instead of chocolate?" The faunus couldn't wait and took a sip of her tea, her lips lightly touching the edge of the cup as she tasted the tea, "It's nice" Akel said, directing her comment towards the obvious teamaker "Thank you Shiroe." she added on, at the same time she grabbed the free chair beside herself and pulled it out for Reginald to sit on "I doubt you'll drink tea on your own bed, take a seat Reginald."

GingerAvalanche

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2019, 01:55:47 PM »
Lilla looked at Reggie in surprise. Wine or champagne, with cookies? Well, first off, champagne was a type of wine - even Lilla knew that. And secondly, those were too strong of a taste for pairing with cookies. The drink would drown out the flavor of the cookies and it would just be terrible.

She held one hand over her heart and the other straight up, palm pointing toward Reggie, as if reciting some form of honor code. ”One does not find the way to cookies,” she said sagely, ”for cookies are the way.”

She put her hands down before continuing. ”You can’t just pair anything with cookies, they’re not magic. And you certainly can’t bake gold into them, that’s just wrong.”

Turning back to the table as if what she had just said was a normal statement, she grabbed a cup of tea and began to drink. She got through a single gulp before she said, uncertainly, ”It’s... it tastes like water? Is this just water? I’m not familiar with tea, I’m lost here.”

Realizing that she had just basically insulted tea, and with her confidence from talking about cookies having evaporated, she quickly backpedaled. ”I-I-I mean... it’s great! It’s... different than I expected, but that’s not a bad thing.”

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2019, 11:13:41 AM »
"Do not place words in my mouth, bat. I have nothing against... cookies," he says, though again, that last word just... seems wrong coming from his mouth. Like someone who didn't speak the language trying to force the word out from their throat. Still, he huffed and took the seat offered - not like he had many other options.

He then peered at Lilla. This one was... bizarre. Very bizarre. He scoffed as the girl backpedaled. "If you don't like something, say it outright. You'll continue to be served that which you don't like otherwise, and you'll just have to take it."

The dicksweasel then took a sip of his own tea. Bitter. Fuck, that's too bitter - without a word, he briefly purses his lips and glances towards Shiroe, waiting for that sugar to be brought over. He'd much prefer to drown out the taste himself.

My good ole AMA