Author Topic: Rustled Feathers [4/4 FULL]  (Read 35149 times)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Re: Rustled Feathers [4/4 FULL]
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2017, 09:04:45 AM »
"McPrick!? How dare you!" He called out before readying himself to either dodge or get hit upon his opponent's charge. However, his other foe doing his attack gave him a chance. One shot, one opportunity.

He instinctively grabbed for his rifle... Which wasn't there, but he was already charging. Oh sweet mother of fuck, he'll have to attack with his daggers.

The dickweasel lunged towards Akel just as Cat used his semblance. He was going for two very simple stabs, which left him quite open, but should so some work with the fact that both his own speed and Akel's were involved.

(Two stabby-stabs, both at 8% aura damage)
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2017, 09:22:54 AM »
Akel looked back, seeing a blur and Catalina she changed her attack pattern and slammed her scythe into the ground. As she  lifted herself up she let go of her scyhe and activated her semblance, without a weapon to act as a catalyst she sent liquid blade spikes flying from her body in every direction (4% per hit). The spikes flew from her body to McPrick and then grabbed the scythe close to the base of the blade and yanked it out and planted her feet. And used the handle of the scythe for the tendril to collide into.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 09:28:48 AM by EdgeyReyes »
Atlas: ShowHide

Solaris Star - Atlesian Special Forces

Aegis Guard - First Year Atlas Student

Iris Ares - Fourth Year Atlas Student

Vale: ShowHide

Akeldama Blood-Heart - First Year Beacon Student

Linh Li "Mythos Laurenstine - Second year Beacon Student

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    Balanced self-insertion FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2017, 09:52:29 AM »
Wow that is powerful... Catalina thought as he very barely sidesteppeded into the gaps of those spikes and still got scratched losing some of the speed built up. Also witnessing the obvious charge response from the boy, but why is he grabbing something that isn't there? Ohthatmeanshisdaggersisnthisprimaryweapon.
He jumped up forwards, holding his hammer near its head side and poked the sharp handle towards the stomach of the girl that pulled off the omnidirectional strike in order to skewer (but not through obviously) her in the air, also spraying the fire dust in the chamber. Can't dodge in the air now can you?
Aura: 94%
Stab: 5%, flamethrowing: 15%
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 09:58:20 AM by Siuwa »
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Sheer Gold - second year Beacon Academy student - "This is super effective!"
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

Character hex code for reference: ShowHide
Cat: #0A44C2
Infrared: #CB4154
Sheer: plain red
Siu: #28CDFF

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2017, 04:58:37 PM »
Calen's eyes quickly widened as he saw Akels AoE attack and quickly dashed around with his own semblance intercepting those flying toward Anna and Silica with his own body. 'Can we try to keep this between us ladies and gentlemen?' Calen called out as he loosened his tie and the top buttons of his shirt. He was smiling and his tone seemed good mannered but the smile never touched his eyes and his voice had a hard edge to it.

Collapsing his glaive into it's sword form Calen then charged into the fray aiming for Akel. Leaping into the air Calen re-extended his weapon for a light stab using the rapidly shifting weapon to confound his foe.

Shifting Stab 5%

Calen's Battle data: Aura: 92%(Taking two of Akel's liquid weapons.
                               Fatigue: 90%(Two applications of his own semblance)
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2017, 06:00:22 AM »
Sir Fuckshit's teeth instinctively clenched as he put his arms in front of his face to block the incoming projectiles, three of them striking him directly. Dam it! Guess that confirms her as the biggest threat here. Luckily this bitch just alienated everyone else with that move. Reggie smirked behind his block, opening it up for another strike.

Meanwhile Silica's eyes turned an orange tint. "What the shit?! Keep your damn fight under control or I'll kick your ass!" The woman shouted at the long-haired scythe user.

Reggie, meanwhile, used this as his chance. The hammer user was trying to attack from below, clearly, and the chick's scythe was below her. And so, Reggie did all he could figure he could do at this point. He pounced at said weapon.

He wasn't aiming to attack the girl, no - his daggers were aimed to form a cross shape over her scythe's blade, locking it in place. He knew this left him vulnerable, but if the hammer guy's attack connects and she loses her weapon...

[Aura: 88%]
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 06:07:30 AM by Walter »
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2017, 06:24:24 AM »
Akel had to let go of her scythe, but she also grabbed the handle of the Ninjatō and used her other arm to take the impact of the hammer. Clenching her teeth as the hammer slammed against her arm, she didn't expect the fire though. Without defense against flames she screamed as the flames engulfed her, she then got slammed into the ground by Calen's strike from above. She slammed into the floor and bounced before she got herself onto her feet. Her hair and eyes now a blood red from her semblance activation earlier. She grabbed several throwing knifes and held them in her left hand. She wanted to yell at Silicia but decided against that due to the three enemies that she was up against.

[Aura: 72%]
- Direct attacks 25%
- Hit against the floor 3%

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2017, 06:51:18 AM »
Good, Catalina thought as a series of strike landed on who he thought is the biggest threat, but now the place of it is reconsidered as he saw the super speed by what presumably is a semblance move from the non-(prick according to the girl) boy.
Not wanting the probably much more powerful woman join the fight, he turned to the boy with a trainer again, now interpreting the trainer's advice as 'that boy is powerful enough to fight all of you'.
Transforming his hammer to sniper, no, more like rifle form he fired 5 of his weak bullets at the boy's foot where he can't block because of the short reach of the dagger while keeping just enough distance to take advantage of the reach of his weapon.
(Aura: 94%)
(Bullets: 3% each)
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2017, 07:25:51 AM »
Still in the air as fire erupted from Catalina's hammer Calen's smile returned. OK this is going to be fun. Using his successful strike against Akel to keep him airborne he then slams his glaive down viciously on Catalina as he was lining up his shots. 'There are a few of us here Master...?' Calen taunted, letting the silence ask the question. 'Maybe you should get some distance before using your weapon's ranged mode?'

Landing about a few meters to Catalina's left slightly in front of the brawl Calen collapses his glaive back into it's sword form, gave it a few swings before adopting a defensive stance. The space gave him time to think about the fight as it was unfolding. OK both Miss Scythe and Master Hammer have some serious moves, but this young fellow seems totally out of their league.

Slam 7%

Calen's Battle data: Aura: 92%(No Change)
                               Fatigue: 90%(No Change)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2017, 08:02:57 AM »
Silica did not think Reggie could win against all three people. She didn't think he'd win against anyone in this room, and she didn't want him to. So, when the snotty cuntsmear of a human being started hopping from one leg to the other after getting shot at, she just broke out laughing.

Fuck! These daggers are worthless in this situation! If I could just get my gun... Reggie thought, but he realized his gun was too far away. Once his little hop dance was over, however, he had a brilliant idea.

He quickly sheathed both his daggers, grabbing the scythe which was still standing in front of him. Right now, it seemed like hammer guy and speedster over here were both preoccupied, which meant that on top of having the edge, he could fight this other bitch with irony! Brilliant planning right there, Reggie!

...Except for when he lifted the scythe, he quickly stumbled back and let the blade fall to the floor again. Jesus Christ, who weighted this thing?

He took a breath, however, and charged at the scythe chick with her own scythe, going for a wide, 360 swing which threw himself off balance because he's kind of not very smart.

[AURA:79%]

Swing: 10% aura damage

My good ole AMA

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2017, 08:28:11 AM »
Akel was glad that they started fighting amongst eachother. It was a real relief from the gang up that she had just been hit with. However her sigh of relief was cut short when she saw Reggie touch her scythe. The very same scythe that her mother used. What was worse was that he planned on using it against her. Nonetheless she knew the scythe better then anyone alive, she knew every careful little detail about it. Akel moved her ninjato to a forward grip, as she saw the wide swing coming from a mile away. An obvious move for someone who doesn't know the weapon. So as he swung wide she ducked under the handle. She grabbed the handle of the scythe near the blade and jumped. The position she was in allowed her to extend her leg and deliver a brutal kick with her heel to his face. To which she followed through with planting her other heel into his face. Which she used to kick off of him with herself gripping onto her scythe with her right hand, her left still holding the ninjato, hoping that the jackass would let go, wanting to pry it from his hands as fast as possible.

Heel smash = 6% each. If you think it's too much tell me.

[Aura 73%]
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 09:34:21 AM by EdgeyReyes »

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2017, 08:50:22 AM »
Cat only noticed the attack for him when the question is asked. Lucky to have moved away when positioning against the boy before, he turned his attention again to the boy with the glaive.
Playing the distance game he did during the tournament against Nathan he fired from a safe distance at bursts of 5 at a time emptying the clip. Then he'll have to either try to get a truce to call in the ammo box or go up close.
(Aura: 94%)
(Shots: 3% per round, 15 total)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 08:06:16 AM by Siuwa »

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2017, 04:53:47 PM »
Seeing the gun raised against him Calen reached to his back and threw two knives at Catalina before ducking to the right and managing to put Akel and Reginald between most of the volley. Then as Akel went for her knee smash Calen slipped under her and Reginald with his semblance to get at Catalina.

Extending his sword out into it's glaive form for the reach Calen stabbed hard at Catalina. 'Silent type, OK that's fine. I'm Calen, young Master,it is nice to make your acquaintance.' Calen continued his taunting as he again collapsed his glaive into it's sword form. Now with his back to Akel and Reginald Calen's grin grew even wider as he began his elaborate footwork preparing to unleash all his tricks.

Knives 3%
Super Speed Stab 8%

Calen's Battle data: Aura: 80%(Four bullets)
                               Fatigue: 85%(One semblance use)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 08:13:57 AM by Kingnoname1 »

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2017, 07:14:38 AM »
"What kind of bloody idiot designed this weapon!?" Reggie shouted moments before getting kicked in the face and several bullets struck his side from another opponent's volley, making him wince in pain. One of his hands, however, remained on the weapon, while the other pulled back to grab his own dagger. He grabbed it, the little cat turd of a human being believing he could get some stabs in on the girl's leg, but instead he got his face kicked in again. And now that really did it.

Just as the second strike landed, his face twisted in actual anger now, as gust of wind began flowing around him. Akel would likely feel this.
Reginald's grip on the scythe was lower than Akel's now, and if the girl would pull with both her arms it'd easily slip out. As it were, he lunged forward, kicking off the end of the scythe, forcing it down both with his own weight and the winds surrounding him. He went for a quick succession of slashes with the one dagger he had in his hand. The attacks were simple, yes, but he was hoping that forcing down the weapon would throw his opponent off-balance, hopefully towards him and his attack.

[AURA: 58%]

(3 slashes, all 3 at 5%)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 08:14:12 AM by Walter »

My good ole AMA

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2017, 07:57:55 AM »
Akel get nailed by four of the bullets right after she was finishing her flip. She took a step back and only got more angry when his comment about the weapon went through her head. She got hit by of his strikes as she slipped her right foot underneath the scythe and kicked it up. Her leg getting nicked by the second strike and the third missed her. As her flip finished she went low, similar to a low roundhouse kick except she grabbed her scythe by the end of the handle. Spinning and having the scythe's dust dial turn to lightning. Sending electricity arcing through the blade as she slammed it into his ribs.

[Aura 57%]

Scythe strike 11% plus mild electrical spasm with a direct hit.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 08:14:08 AM by EdgeyReyes »

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2017, 08:35:00 AM »
My opponents in the tourney are both silent. It disrupt my breathing anyways. Name's Catalina, nice- Cata responded as he deflect the throwing knives away before getting stabbed inright on the face. Using the force from the hit and adding a jump to fly backwards he used his semblance to extend a boot to 'step' on Calen and extending on the other leg to kick him on the chin.
Landing on his back Cat rolled aside and got up preparing to face the glaive again.
(Aura: 86%)
(Step: 6% kick: 8%)