Author Topic: A Lazy Day [INVITE]  (Read 6379 times)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Re: A Lazy Day [INVITE]
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2017, 11:11:45 AM »
"No problemo, kid. Aite, Reggie, you're up." Silica instructed her boss. Mumbling something about lowly peasants, Reginald picked up Solace and took position in front of Marshal.

Silica paused for a moment, looking between the two hunters before speaking up again. "Three... Two... One...  Fight!" She exclaimed. Reginald wasted no time, raising Solace, loaded with a lightning pellet. He fired, unloaded the empty shell and crouched to take his next shot, though he waited just for a moment to see if his opponent would get hit with the shock.

(Lightning pellet does 5% damage, delivers a shock which might cause Marshal to freeze up if he's hit.)
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Martian

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2017, 01:45:32 AM »
Marshal didn't think Reggie would start off so quickly. He managed to react in time, rolled out of the way and drew his sword. In another instant, he let a small Blast loose towards his teammate, hoping to either distract him for a moment or get a hit in.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Sorry for the wait. I've been really busy lately.
Marshal Oranzova- 1st Year Beacon Student, Leader of Team MARS - "Man, this is totally gonna cut into my nap."
Robin Teale- 1st Year Beacon Student, Team TRTA - "That's the most dangerous thing I've ever heard. Let's do it."

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2017, 10:54:25 AM »
Despite Reggie trying to make it seem like he had paid no attention to Marshal during training, the truth was that he had taken some notes. Most of them, of course, based around lord cockinmouth being superior to Marshal in some way. One of such things was gunplay - in ranged combat, Reginald had a clear advantage, even with his opponent's semblance. The more distance he had, the better.

Just as his opponent dodged, he had taken his second shot, another lightning pellet. The rest of the shots loaded in the rifle were ice, ice, fire, fire and two more lightning ones, in that order. The plan was to start off by shocking Marshal, then freezing him place, then doing the damage, then shocking him to leave time for Reggie to reload. A good plan in theory.

When Marshal fired off his blast semblance, Reggie was mostly prepared. Reggie jumped to the side, though much less elegantly than he would like, tucking himself into a roll. A couple of moments later, however, he was back up on his feet, hopping back while turning to face his team leader once again.

(100% aura. Lightning shot is 5%, same as before.)
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA