Author Topic: AMA The Timeworker Edition  (Read 1971 times)

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    Natus es angelorum morientur gehennam ignis
    • View Profile
AMA The Timeworker Edition
« on: November 11, 2016, 07:53:22 AM »
So yeah you can ask my characters pretty much anything. Ranging from their favorite colours to why they think they exist.
You can also ask a bit about me but there isn't much to see here ^u^. Also I'm a world build minion staff so if you have any questions about character creation I should be able to answer most of them!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 07:57:12 AM by Timeworker »
Griz Blancard 1st Year Student at Beacon"I need a nap"
Dorothy Burgundy 3rd Year Shade, Elite Scavenger "Treasure is everywhere, you just need to know where to look!"
Xavier Cendres2nd year Beacon "Everything can be solved with a wrench, screwdriver, and a whole lot of time"

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
Re: AMA The Timeworker Edition
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 08:06:07 AM »
All+you: Favorite color?

All+ you: Favorite food?
Mauve Roux(1st year leader of team ROSE):“Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.”  -Simone Weil

Bianca Li(1st year member of team CBLT):"When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray." -Laura Schlessinger

Primrose Aster(1st year member of team BTRA):“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”  -William Shakespeare

Cerise Carnelian(1st year member of team VCVS):"Be as you wish to seem." -Socrates

Lien Li(2nd year member of team MLDC): "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." -Lao Tzu

Aurora Hesperid(1st year leader of team ATLA)

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    Natus es angelorum morientur gehennam ignis
    • View Profile
Re: AMA The Timeworker Edition
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 11:45:48 AM »
Favorite foods:

Me: Pancakes, Lasagna, Pizza are things that give me life man

Xavier: "Hmmm tough choice but I have to say some nice salmon really makes my day!"

Dorothy: "I'm sorry Xavier? I could've have sworn I just heard a wrong opinion come out of your mouth.fite me Ice cream is obviously the best food at all times of the year and if you think otherwise I'm sorry to tell you you're wrong." 

"Two words. Nutritional. Value"
"Come at me tin man"
*Those two go at it with Ashen Snow and Desert Flower drawn*

Gris: *massive sweat drop*
"I don't know man I think hamburgers are pretty great"

"Ok now onto our favourite colours! Uh just for safety, you first Griz!"

Griz: A light blue is always a nice colour. It reminds me of skies on a nice day.

"What about the the two dumb nuts in the corners?"

Xavier and Dorothy simultaniously:

Green
Green

Xavier: "Green is the color of success in my business. Everytime a machine is working there is green lights all around. If your project that you wanted to be funded for months gets the green light you go out for drinks. A green light and a red light can be the difference between 24 hours of work or 24 hours of celebration."

Dorothy:"In the wastelands of Vacuo you encounter many different sights and treasures. I'm sad to say that rarest treasures in all my years of scavenging have been oases. The location of these rare places of grass land and water left behind from the war are incredibly hard to find. The maps I make leading to them make a small fortune. 

"My favourite colour is sky blue. While Griz likes watching clouds lazy ass I like flying. A clear sky means no clouds that I might get into an argument with and end up crashing. It also nice to be able to see for miles on end without obstacles."

Thanks for the awesome questions!

« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 04:08:12 PM by Timeworker »
Griz Blancard 1st Year Student at Beacon"I need a nap"
Dorothy Burgundy 3rd Year Shade, Elite Scavenger "Treasure is everywhere, you just need to know where to look!"
Xavier Cendres2nd year Beacon "Everything can be solved with a wrench, screwdriver, and a whole lot of time"