Author Topic: Second Year 1v1 bracket- Finals: Reyva Vermilion vs. Razzmatazz Gele  (Read 7997 times)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Re: Second Year 1v1 bracket- Finals: Reyva Vermilion vs. Razzmatazz Gele
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2018, 09:56:23 AM »
"sure. I'd be happy to. Now lets get back to it before the crows get annoyed with us." Revya had successfully bought himself the time he needed to get his breath back and raised his weapon in front of him, waiting for Razzy to come at him, unfortunately that came in the form of bullets. As a gun appeared Revya adjusted his grip to face the flat of the blade towards Razzy in the hopes the the larger surface area may allow him to block a shot.       It didn't. I retaliation Revya charged a fire ball in his blade and thrusted it in Razzy's direction sending the fireball straight at him.

Revya battle data
Aura level: 64%
Fireball: 10%
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2018, 03:07:08 AM »
Reyva sure liked his fire attacks - Razzy had to admit, they were pretty badass, too. With Rozhe Orchideya in its ranged form, he didn't have much of a chance to block the incoming fireball and the two were too close to each other for the boy to dodge. So, Razzy simply braced for the attack. Wasn't the biggest fireball he's had to deal with before - not by a long shot.

Razz grunted and stumbled back as the flames struck his chest. The stumble was half intentional, though - putting more distance between the two fighters. Razzmatazz still had four shots left, so he sent two more Reyva's way while hopping back closer to some of the dust crystals - they weren't fire crystals, but he could still use the wind to some effect. If only he could figure out what effect.

(Fire dust shots (2/6): 7%x2)

Aura: 84%
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2018, 05:17:40 AM »
Seeing the gun aimed Revya moved his crystal wings in front of him to cover more space and placed his sword between them, making a shield that guarded most of his centre of mass allowing him to actually stop the bullets even from close range, unless Razzy saw the defence and aimed at his legs.

Revya Battle Data
No changes
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2018, 10:17:44 AM »
With just two shots left, Razzy decided he should save them. Rather than firing right away, the boy scurried back further - behind one of the larger dust crystals. Of course, he wasn't dumb enough to actually use it as cover. That'd be equivalent to hiding behind a comically large stack of dynamite in a cartoon.

Instead, he hoped to lure his opponent closer. It was a wind crystal, but a dust crystal never the less, after all...

Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2018, 06:59:40 AM »
Revya grunted as Razzy continued to move further away, Ranged combat wasn't working well given fireballs were pretty easy to dodge. Revya made the decision that his best bet
would be to close the distance as quickly as possible in order to prevent Razzy from continuing to fire on him. If he kept it up hard enough he may even be able to prevent Razzy from getting
his weapon back to melee form. To the end Revya moved his weapon to his back in a manner that may have even looked like he was sheathing it. His wings wrapped themselves around the blade
and he pulled the combined mass away in the form of a sickle. The grip of his sword then extended outwards forming a full scythe.

Revya Battle Data
No damage recieved or attacks made.

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2018, 04:35:49 AM »
Well. That was a big ole scythe right there.

While the prospect of being hit with that thing wasn't all that pleasant, the fact that Reyva was about to go into melee was rather hopeful. While his opponent transformed his Razzy dug through his pocket and produced a second dust cartridge - another fire one and the only other cartridge he had on him. Wielding Rozhe with just one hand, the boy fired once more at Reyva, though the distance between them meant that it wouldn't do much damage. His other hand seemed ready to reload his weapon as it were to run out - but that might not be his intention entirely.

(Fire dust shot: 5% damage)

My good ole AMA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2018, 05:28:10 AM »
The moment Revya saw the weapon aimed at him his scythe was already positioned next to him and a trigger was pulled shattering the concrete at the end of the scythe as a blast
of concussive force from the scythe slammed into the ground and flung Revya sideways out of the path of the bullet, but no closer to his opponent. The moment he hit the ground near the
edge of the ring Revya braced the but of the scythe's grip against his chest bouncing it off and flinging it in a rapid arc around his head pivoting as he did so causing the blade to land at an
angle from which another trigger pull would throw him directly at Razzy.

Revya Battle Data
aura level: 64%
still no attacks, that'll change next post.

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2018, 03:01:23 AM »
"You're pretty good!" Razzy shouted out to his opponent as he dodged another one of his shots. "I don't think any of my other opponents could avoid taking damage for that long!"

Razzy's words were accompanied by an activation of his semblance. The boy sent a wave of lights and colors towards Reyva, though not directly in his face like he had done against Zabar last year. Instead, the lights began to dance around Reyva's head - flickering near the corners of his sight, spinning lines of bright colors surrounding his forehead and the top of his nose. They weren't there to make him sick - they were there to distract him.

Razzy could only hope that it would work.

My good ole AMA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2018, 11:17:39 AM »
As Revya flew towards Razzy he pivoted and slammed the barrel of his scythe into the ground and fired kicking himself upwards and spinning rapidly in the hopes of swinging his scythe blade a full 360 and catching Razzy with the blade on the way up.
However Razzy's semblance use had thrown Revya's aim off and instead of digging in his attack whizzed right on by harmlessly. It did however fire Revya into the air above his opponent and Revya prepared himself to come crashing down like a ton of bricks.

Revya Battle Data
aura level: 64%

Revya is presently in the air directly above Razzy.

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2018, 03:27:00 AM »
The lights weren't just there to throw off Revya's aim - they were a distraction from Razzy's own actions. The boy had tossed the cartridge he had been holding towards the dust crystal - just like against Zabar, he fired upon it, mere moments after Revya had shot forward. And just like last time, the boy wasn't quite far enough from the crystal. The following blast of wind flung him away, as prepared for it as he was - Razzy crashed into the dirt a decent distance away from the explosion. But, hopefully, it'd do more against his opponent still in the air.

(Airsplosion: ~8% from the exploding cartridge, dust crystal not really doing direct damage. Getting flung/ crashing up to you.)

Aura: 76%

My good ole AMA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2018, 11:08:56 AM »
Propelling himself into the air, despite missing his mark had fortunately put Revya out of the area in which the first blast effected. The gigantic gust of wind however sent Revya screaming skywards and almost off the edge of the ring.
Electing to take advantage of his now extraordinarily elevated position Revya spotted Razzy on the ground far beneath him, appearing to have also suffered a heavy hit from the blast.
To capitalize on the combination of these two factors Revya used the blast of force from Scarlet to kick himself into position and then fire himself downward at Razzy. Reaching near terminal velocity as he propelled himself downwards he also activated the fire of his sword causing the blade of the scythe to burst into flames as Revya flew downwards.
Just before he hit the ground Revya flung his scythe at his target hitting with the full force of his drop, and a little of his own. Similarly to before the flames on his blade spread around him upon impact. The momentum of this swing did come with a drawback however, it was the exact opposite of his landing strategy and as a result after striking the ground Revya then fell gut-first onto the but of his scythe with only the minor brace of his arms to soften the impact.

Revya Battle Data

Aura level: 54% (10% taken as botched landing damage)

Gravity and fire assisted scythe slam: 25%

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2018, 10:15:54 AM »
Razzy lifted his head up to spot the oncoming attack - a big, fuck-off scythe swing covered in fire. Oh no.

There was little for Razzy to do except to try and get out of its way, but he did not have much time. All Razzy could really do was roll away and at least avoid being directly slammed by the blade. Even so, when the scythe struck the ground, Razzy was washed by its flames and sent across the dirt by the force of the attack - he still took quite a bit of damage.

The boy still got back up on his feet, albeit a bit shakily - as he did, he was already moving forward again. That plan had not worked out the way he had hoped, but he was still in the lead. He couldn't waste that - instead, he rushed at his opponent, switching Rozhe to its sword form. All he could do now was try and deal some more damage - which is what he did as he went for a pair of simple slashes, hoping that the crash Revya suffered would have made him a little less guarded.

(Double slashes: 5%x2)

Aura: 61%

My good ole AMA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2018, 02:52:17 AM »
While Razzy had been recovering from the attack, so had Revya. He saw the boy running at him and quickly moved to counter using his arms to press himself off the but of his scythe and move away, using the scythe as a shield while it remained stuck in the ground.
A quick trigger-pull solved that issue and Revya swung the scythe in a wide circle around him.

Revya Battle Data

Aura level:54%

Wide swing: 10%

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2018, 03:22:41 AM »
(Walter forfeits.... congrats Arcus)
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade