Author Topic: The Medusa Precendent(Sign Ups)(closed)  (Read 2737 times)

ArosFarron

• View Profile
The Medusa Precendent(Sign Ups)(closed)
« on: March 22, 2019, 07:36:00 AM »
After years of doing work no one would ever see or hear about, SMKE retired. This was Merletta's old team. The world no longer needed heroes from the shadows. She thought she could keep a normal life after everything she did but nothing could prepare her for what was coming.

A message flash along her scroll. It was from an old contact within a joint organization from all the kingdoms. An organization that had long since been disbanded. What the message read shocked her. An old project had been restarted by someone within the kingdoms and it could bring an end to Remnant.

She knew what she needed to do. If she could not get access to her old team, then she would need to get some of the best and brightest from all the schools.

She sent a message to all students and teachers. "To all who read this, your skills are requested. If you respond to this message, be warned, you may not return. Make sure you're assets are in the right hands. You will not meet in the public but rather in a safe house formerly owned by Team SMKE. Please respond with, I'm in. If you received this message by mistake, do not respond. If you feel like you can not risk losing everything, do not respond. Only respond if you have nothing to lose. SWORD requests your response."
This is just the small proof of concept. The story gets much more international man of mystery and Mission Impossible then it sounds. If you want in, Link the character you want. If you cant decide, leave the ones you want and I'll pick one.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 03:07:51 PM by ArosFarron »
Merletta Yoru: The Shadow Hunter
Liliana Blossom: The Maven of Song (Team REBL)
Lady Blair Valka of Felwinter "The Lady of the North
Alexander Noire

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
Re: The Medusa Precendent(Sign Ups)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 10:19:04 AM »
This sounds fun, I'll sign up Lucas for this
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 08:07:22 AM »
I'd like to throw Ramalia into this because I would like her to get some action but I do feel this might be a job better suited for older students as such Saffron hasn't had many compete outings herself.

No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 12:47:00 PM »
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2019, 02:50:58 PM »
I'll shove in Maena. She hasn't exactly been getting much action lately, sadly enough.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

ArosFarron

• View Profile
Re: The Medusa Precendent(Sign Ups)(closed)
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2019, 03:10:44 PM »
The list of agents are as follows
Merletta Yoru aka, The Shadow
Lucas
Ramalia
Maena
Gray

The mission will commence later today when the first post is up. Keep tabs on this page
Alexander Noire

ArosFarron

• View Profile
Re: The Medusa Precendent(Sign Ups)(closed)
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2019, 02:19:22 PM »
https://rwbyfanon.com/index.php?topic=1658.msg21395#msg21395

Topic is up. Sorry it took so long to start.
Alexander Noire