Author Topic: An Electrifying Dinner of Ramen Woodles [CLOSED] [Team ASPN]  (Read 9696 times)

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
Re: An Electrifying Dinner of Ramen Woodles [CLOSED] [Team ASPN]
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2017, 10:46:38 AM »
Listening intently to Sherwood, Suntalia did her best to resist her urge to laugh. His accent on words was very unique and she couldn't help but smile at it. Hearing his question back to her, she brightened up and gave a dimpled smile. "Actually, I didn't grow up in a big city, but near a monastery in Vacuo." Smiling while she rested her chin in her hands, she looked at those around her. "Betcha weren't expecting that, huh?" she inquired, laughing lightly.
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    No such thing as too much enthusiasm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2017, 09:20:50 PM »
"Ah'm not quite sure what to expect anymore Miss Suntalia." Sherwood says with a smile. With a quirk of his brow, he adds "Ah don't mean anything by that of course. The city is so different from where Ah'm from Ah can't keep up." He looks wistfully out of the shop windows to the busy street.

"We haven't even had much time to get to know each other even." He says. He tilts his head slightly. He crosses his arms on the table in front of him, left hand holding his right wrist.

"... Well. Ah'm from Vale, border town called Baum. Ah grew up to ah family of hunters." he says before he smiles wryly. "Game, not Grimm. Ah'll my skill with ah bow came from long days of hunting." Catching himself going on a tangent, he coughs slightly.

"Ah ended up meeting ah retired Huntsman ah few years back. He was the original owner of Tristram. He got me started on the Huntsman path, and ah obviously inherited the bow." He finishes. He looks at each other huntsman in training at the table. He blinks and swallows. He unconsciously hopes someone else picks up from there. Sherwood never considered himself much of a talker. Maybe his partner can take over before he starts digging a hole.
First year @ Beacon: Sherwood Cathasaigh - Leader of Team ASPN

First year @ Shade: Sona Aurelia - Member of Team VLPS

Head of Archaeology @ Shade Academy:  Dr. Richard Pelle - Graduate of Team RALE

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2017, 04:22:15 PM »
Diamante exited the room to prepare food.

Persimmon didn't really listen to his partner's story. Sherwood didn't seem like the kind of guy with a lot of different stories to tell; he was sure if he cared, he could hear that one again some other day. What was far more interesting were the expressions he made while telling it. My, I've got myself quite the awkward team here, haven't I? Seeing Sherwood talk himself into a corner was fun, sure, but it would get old fast. Now seemed like a good time to bail him out. "So, you're from Vacuo, Suntalia? I probably should have guessed that. You certainly seem to have the characteristic Vacuan sense of liberty!" Or she was just reckless and childish, but who would say that to a cute girl's face?
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!

CptSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2017, 02:06:08 PM »
"And what is that supposed to mean, Persimmon?" Argent smirks at his teammate with his arms crossed, leaning back in his chair. "And yes, I'm from Vacuo. I was born there and lived there for the first few years of my life. But everything changed when the---." Argent paused. "Well, when we..left." Argent didn't really know why his family left; only that they did.