Author Topic: Hey kids, I've got a serious message for you.  (Read 2519 times)

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
Hey kids, I've got a serious message for you.
« on: October 30, 2017, 05:15:13 PM »
As the latest news on a money raised by a bakery to help displaced faunus cuts to commercial, the screen opens up to a single figure standing against a pale white background. She had one foot planted on the bottom step of a wooden stool, her white strapped boots and light cargo pants standing out against her dark skin. Above her chest, she wore a white undershirt showing through an open short sleeve jacket with pearlescent lines running down the length of the arm and a single leather shoulder guard on her left shoulder. Her dark hair, seeming to originally be an afro, is styled into a large, tall, and fluffy mohawk.

"Hey there, everyone." She said with a soft smile and a gentle voice. "I'm Pearl Hawthorne, but you may know me better as a world class huntress." Pearl lifted her boot off of the step and pull the stool underneath her, taking a seat and looking directly into the camera. "I'm sure you all know tomorrow is Halloween, a wonderful day of the year where we can all dress up an go out for candy. But I've come here with a message." Pearl turns her head to another camera as the camera angle shifts.

"There's nothing 'dank' about dressing up as the White Fang." She said with an over-exaggerated air quotes gesture. "They are terrorists and the only 'meme' they're selling... is death. This year for Halloween, dress up as your favorite hunter or huntress and do a dab on the bad guys!" Pearl raises her hands up as if she's about to do a karate chop as the screen freezes.

"THIS MESSAGE WAS PAID FOR BY MEMBERS OF THE CITY OF VALE COUNCIL AND THEIR AFFILIATES." pops up on the screen for a moment before the entire things fades away into the next commercial.
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN