Author Topic: Dorm Room Shenanigans [closed][Team BSSM]  (Read 8431 times)

mylies43

• View Profile
Re: Dorm Room Shenanigans [closed][Team BSSM]
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2018, 03:41:12 AM »
Serin ducked and backed up as the flames went flying overhead coming extremely close to singeing him. 'Nononononononoo' Was all his inner monologue could muster. This was definitely going in the worst possible direction and each second the tension seems to increase due to some twist or turn, but how long will it increase before boiling over? Serin was determined to not find out.

Of course, Smokey pulling out a massive gun and pointing it at what was soon going to be some red mist shot the stakes stupidly high and now it seemed impossible that either side would do anything but fight.  Billy was also getting angry at him too telling him to do something and being fairly physical about it, great. Serin had no idea how much longer he could do nothing, so taking a risk he told Billy "Don't shoot unless they do" before running in front of Mikado and spreading his arms and legs out to cover the dragon boy behind him. At the same time he activated his semblance creating a line of three of himself with the end effect being a border of Serins blocking Smokeys and Mikados line of sight to each other.

"B-both of you stop this! T-this is stupid and you know it!" Serin said while trembling a little bit, the increasing volume of having two clones increasing this effect. The confrontation was not his forte but someone had to do it,  he  then turned his heads to look at Mikado, " I hate being so frank, but, he paused for a moment trying to find the right word, " ..are being a dick. Im sorry but its true." He turned back over to look at Smokey again and by now his voice had much more confidence and volume then when he started, "And do you have to be so short tempered? Really it's hardly been half an hour and you're trying to kill your teammate! You're going to have to live with him for another four years!!" At this point he was practically yelling creating a substantial amount of noise with his clones.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Why y'all gotta force this on my sweet sweet boy? All he wants is to have friends =(

Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2018, 10:43:26 AM »
Smokey backed up a few paces as Mikado walked forward apparently completely fooled by Smokey's scheme.  See, Smokey didn't just grab his big gun from the locker.  He grabbed both of his guns, leaving the locker empty save for the Good News' case.  With his thick coat, it's not too hard to conceal Matchstick, and all of Smokey's ammunition was either in his trunk or already on his person.  On top of that, the Good News is a very big gun, so large that it would be very easy to hide a much smaller device, such as his scroll, against it.  With his scroll set to re-open his locker, all Smokey had to do was line up Mikado just right and bat him inside with the Good News' 4ft length.  Just a little bit closer...

Before Smokey's master plan could be enacted, his team leader jumped in front of the barrel and...split into three?  Well, he's definitely got guts, Smokey thought to himself.  Maybe Serin deserved the title of "Fearless Leader" after all.  Smokey kept his gun leveled for a few more very tense seconds, before finally lowering it, clicking his tongue in disappointment.

"Did you really think I was gonna waste 200 lien worth of ammo on this dipshit?  Don't make me laugh," Smokey paused for a minute, before looking away and muttering, "I was gonna stuff him into the locker and send him to Vale."

Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2018, 12:25:04 PM »
Mikado stared at Serin for a moment. "Whatever" he said and turned around "We have wasted enough time already."
The situation had already escalated enough and they probably would not get much further in their discussion anyway.
As if nothing had happened, Mikado walked to his bo and put it in one of the unoccupied lockers. He hold his scroll over the holographic pad to claim it for him, and the following mechanical sound completed the process. After a few more taps on his scroll he noticed something. Although there was the teammane and teammember names written in his profil, he didn't had the contacts of his teammates saved. Without that, thinks would get problematic sooner or later. At the very latest when they are on a mission and need to communicate with each other.
"Hey, I still need your data" Mikado said as he looked up from the screen.

Spoiler: ShowHide
There was only limited information on the lockers and scrolls so I had to improvise a bit

Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

L-Money

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2018, 01:33:26 AM »
Billy sighed and placed her rifle back on her shoulder in a relaxed position.

"Good job Serin." She said tipping her hat to him. She would pat him on the back if she knew which one to pat. She eventually made it into the locker room and pointed at Smokey.

"You're stupid for pointing your weapon at something you're not going to shoot."

She picked out a locker between Smokey's and Mikado's and did all the necessary steps to claim it as her own.

"Honestly..." She breathed as she shook her head at the interaction that just happened. She heard Mikado mention contact info.

"Oh yeah, we need to do that..." She said as she got out her scroll and started blurting out her contact info.
Beacon First Year Student:
Leona Koningsblauw Profile Team LGGR
Billy Bone Profile Team BSSM
Attom Goldwyn profile CAST

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2018, 10:29:00 PM »
Serin stared on not sure if his gamble was going to pay off or if it was going to get him shot, his heart rate was through the roof and each second brought it higher and higher. Thankfully before anything went further Smokey put his gun down and Serin felt a massive weight melt off his chest as Smokey started to say something, Serin wasn't paying attention as he was too relieved that it worked out.

Eventually Serins hearing came back with the timing before perfect enough to hear Mikado ask for everyone's contact info followed by Billy blurting out her info. Serin quickly scrambled for his scroll before putting in Billys info before he forget it, almost dropping it once or twice in his rush.

"Heres mine, " He said before sharing his info with his team trying to go slowly so everyone could catch it. Serin also went over to a locker and claimed it before realizing he probably didn't need one considering his arm was his weapon.

"So now that we've had some time to get to know each other this is the part that we become best friends right?"

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2018, 03:51:26 AM »
Smokey shifted the Good News back into it's carrying form, a very convoluted-looking box, and started to put it back in his locker as Mikado started to walk away.  He gives Billy a quick glare when she makes her comment, but doesn't say anything in response.  Instead he turns back toward his locker and sighs.

Good job, Smokey.  You picked a fight with your team within 30 minutes of meeting them.  Great first impression.  Yeah, Mikado might be a dick, but there was no need for Smokey to threaten absolute obliteration.  He has a team now, and he's supposed to work with the team, not against it.  He needs to cool his head.

Smokey turns back toward the other three and moves Matchstick from inside his coat to its place in the holster around his waist.  "I'm heading to the--oh, right," Smokey quickly gives Serin his contact information, trusting that the team leader will get it to everyone else.  "Anyways, if anyone needs me, I'm heading to the shooting range.  And without another word, Smokey starts wandering off.
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2018, 09:10:33 AM »
Mikado typed the info Billy and Serin gave him into his scroll, followed by him, telling his info to them. Not really convinced of Serin's naive 'We are all friends, or at least are going to be from now on' act, Mikado got ready to turn away from the group, however, before he could say anything, Smokey took the chance to do the same thing and started wandering off. Well, it shouldn't bother him, if everyone starts to do things on their own now, it would just make it easier for him to leave the group for some spare time in which he can keep himself busy.

"I'm leaving as well" he said and put his scroll away, aware of the fact that he was still missing Smokey's info. If he didn't want to pass it on, it was his problem. Sooner or later they eventually have to exchange them.

Before Mikado turned away, he quickly whistled Kiro back to him, who had been on Serin until now.

Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

L-Money

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2018, 02:41:56 AM »
Billy felt the glare that Smokey gave and did nothing. She knew that she was pushing it, but she felt that Smokey had to get the same lesson she had to get taught when she wanted to become a huntress. 'Don't point your weapon all willy-nilly.' Now that she had some time to think about it he probably already knew it and just wanted to scare Mikado.

She sighed as the two left. Of course, they would need time to cool down after that... mess. But right after that poor nieve leader asked if they wanted to be friends? They should have at least said something to him before leaving. Billy closed her locker, walked to Serin, and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey chin up. They just need to cool off. I bet after that, everything will be right as rain." She gave him a sincere smile before letting him go. She casually stretches as if she were about to end the conversation there."Well darn..." She says looking at her watchless wrist, "Looks like your stuck with me for the day. Want to grab some grub?"

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2018, 12:44:18 AM »
Serin was mildly disappointed when both Mikado and Smokey wandered off but he couldn't say he was surprised by it. After all, they did nearly kill each other and at least Billy stayed so he wasn't completely alone. "Yeah they probably will, I'm sure they just need time" he said replying to Billy's remark. At the mention of food, his stomach grumbled to remind him he had barely eaten anything all day especially since in the morning he was too nervous to eat a proper breakfast

"Heck yeah, Im starving. I think the cafeteria is over this way?" He said as he walked away in the direction he thought food would be in.

"So Vaccuo. That's basically the opposite of Atlas huh." He said before having a brief flashback to earlier when he inadvertently insulted her, "At least in climate anyways! Whats it like down there? I bet you have some interesting stories." He said trying to be less offense this time around.

L-Money

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2018, 01:07:23 AM »
Billy thought for a second. She wondered which stories would be appropriate for first meeting someone and not scaring them off. She then heard Sterling's voice in her head telling her not to blow her cover and she had to rethink her strategy. All while doing this in her head, she would cup her chin in thought and start a sentence and it pretty much going like: "Well there was that one time... No... Oh! How about that time when... No..."

She snapped her fingers as a compromise came into her head where she could tell a story AND not blow her cover.

"I got it! One time I found a horse in the desert!" She said happily remembering that day. "She was a beauty. Bella, that's what I named her, was a white horse that must have somehow gotten lost in the desert or somehow escaped her pen. She was starving. So I gave her some food, and water and she followed me home! This was when I lived in the city though so there was no way my ma would let me keep her. But I would still sneak out to ride her every so often."

She decided to cut the story off there and leave it on a happy note.

"What about you? Do you have any stories?"