Author Topic: Little Mac's Heart Attack Shack[6/6]  (Read 2308 times)

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
Little Mac's Heart Attack Shack[6/6]
« on: September 12, 2016, 12:05:56 PM »
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
Re: Little Mac's Heart Attack Shack[6/6]
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 05:56:37 PM »
"I choose to become a hunter to protect those who I treasure".Ismael's thumb twitches as Marigold digs and as he slightly lies, so he tries to hide as much as possible, "But what would you do when you finish conquering land?".

Little Mac left out steaming cups of Hazel nut vanilla coffee, different assortments of tea,and juices.
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)

Sesh

• Been Around

• Fails Basic Reading Comprehension

• Personal Text
    Every RPG worth a damn has stats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 08:35:16 AM »
" Oh okay, a speeddating event huh? That sounds kinda fun, I might stick around for-" Cael stopped speaking as he noticed exactly why Marlon was standing outside the restrooms. God this must look weird to her, two guys lurking outside the restroom waiting for her. "Um. Hi. I was just asking Marlon here what was going on because I came into this coffeeshop to get coffee since it's one of my favorites and usually not that crowded but then I saw the odd crowd in here and figured there was something that I didn't know so I saw Marlon over here, he's my teammate so we already know each other, and I came over to ask him but I didn't realize that he was waiting for you to come out of the restroom for some reason I guess cause he thinks it's chivalrous which is kinda sweet in it's own way but in this case in my opinion it ended up being a little bit weird anyways sorry that's why I'm here I swear I'm not a stalker or something."

Shit, that went about as horribly as it could have, and with such a pretty girl too. Actually that probably contributed.
We can't have three different signatures anymore? Fuck the new board that's it I'm out.

Note for anyone who actually reads my character profiles: They're all jokes. Like...seriously. Anything that seems dumb is probably intentional, and even if it isn't I'll say it is to avoid admitting that I'm anything less than perfection.

Cael DeWitt

Francis Haldstrom

Hyacacinth Makal

William Staniforth Donahue

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 06:17:29 PM »
Marlon almost jumped straight out of his skin when Miss Snow walked through the door. He'd been paying attention to Cael and hadn't even heard it open. And then Cael opened his mouth, and didn't stop until he'd flapped his gums hard enough to start up a breeze. He felt the crushing weight of his friend's complete inability to talk with anything remotely feminine bear down on him relentlessly like a falling anvil, and fought off the temptation to just clap a massive hand over his mouth to shut him up. Cael, you stupid cuss...this was hard enough...

Clearing his throat, he smiled as disarmingly as possible and gestured back to the table. "Pay the boy no mind, ya didn't look all that happy when ya left and I figured it'd be best to make sure ya were alright. If it'd been a long time I would've had Miss Beckett check on ya." he explained, finding another reason to be irritated at his teammate. With Miss Snow clearly tryin' to keep her business under wraps, he couldn't exactly point out he'd had a hankerin' he knew what it was in front of a stranger, now, could he? The durned fool had just about hamstrung any chance he'd had of givin' the lady a hand.
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!