Author Topic: All Hell Broke Loose: Cherry Chainsaw the Night Before Beacon (Probably closed)  (Read 19088 times)

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
Just continuing the old thread, since it's not dead. Rex is up. Or Mythic.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 10:07:23 PM by nathan67003 »
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Spoiler: ShowHide
Cherry is stupidly vulgar, I apologize.

Had Cherry found it in herself to give a shit at this point, she would have been surprised. But she was just all out of shits to give. She didn't even turn around to look.

"Ooooh. Aaaah. What's next, Schizo, you going to pull a rabbit out of a fucking hat?" she laughed, still working away at her hair. That shock had almost ruined it, but she'd been zapped by broken stage equipment before, so no biggie. A lightbulb flickered on at the back of her brain, and she spun to look at that scaredy-ass kid again.

"Say, I thought you called the cops...where the hell are they?" she asked, her hair in as much order as it was going to get. "I guess you were just bluffing. You got balls. Nice." A predatory smile made its way from ear to ear across her face as she put her hands on his shoulders, letting her claws tease their way into the fabric of his clothes a little. "And do you have any idea who tanker tits is over there?"
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
Ismael lifted his scythe off of the wall with almost perfect silence and starts to walk backwards back into the shadows as he said, "No rabbits. Just shadows". There was then only a red eye until he closed his eye and started to move away. A shadow figure stands on top of a roof away from the group watching and waiting. Ismael sits in the shadows and stares at the Cherry, and waits.
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Camelia saw the man draw back into the darkness, vaguely hearing something about rabbits as he did. Relaxing her stance a bit, she turned to the two remaining people to her left, but kept half of Unity in hand, just in case. After all, she still didn't know what had happened.

Her questions were partially answered when the small, possibly aggressive girl accused the younger boy of calling the cops - a thing which he obviously hadn't done. As she saw a smile - if that could even be referred to as that - spread its way across the lass' face and she put her hands on the boy's shoulders, Camelia moved to press the flat of her sword underneath the girl's arms to make her let go, planning to say something along the lines of 'back off' as she did. Her intentions were however cut short when she heard the extremely passive-aggressive title she was given. Without thinking, she lowered her sword which had just started to rise and got closer to the small figure. "What the fuck did you just say?"
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Kaliot

• View Profile
((Sorry, busy))

Mao stood frozen as he watched the events unfold before him: the exit of the guy with the scythe, Cherry calling his bluff, and now another potential altercation involving Cherry, except it was with Camelia. He briefly wondered if Carmine was actually behind him, but judging how everyone else was acting, he chalked it up as a simple ploy.

He coughed a bit, though it sounded like he was trying to hold it in, before speaking up. "No no no no no, we're not starting this again," he said. His voice was shaky and it held a bit of disbelief. "It takes two to tango so just...just-you go that way and you go that way. Yeah?" He started to lightly tap them in their lower torsos, sort of shooing them away in opposite directions.

Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Sophea Devi Visorith - Beacon Nurse, Gardener, Health Nut, Scholar
Mao Visorith - First-Year Beacon Student, Team SFF[M]
Aurelia Caelius - Beacon Graduate, Huntress, Team [A]URM
Izumi Cremisi - Member of Obsidian Rose, Assassin, Thief, Arcade Enthusiast
Airi Fogden Bicardi - Second-Year Atlas Student, Family Heiress
Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]
Yu Mei - Third-Year Haven Student
Suna Arevik - First-Year Shade Student, Scavenger-in-Training, Team S[S]MR
Mara Lev - Mercenary, de facto Leader of Siren

Worldbuilding: ShowHide

Mahava Plains - The bastion of Eastern Sanus
Obsidian Rose - Valish Criminal Organization

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Dude, you're a Mod and we just moved. No apology needed. Also, again apologies for Cherry, it's far more uncomfortable for me to write this stuff than it is for you to read it. But Villains gotta Villain.

Cherry's eyes narrowed down to slits, and her head slowly turned over to face the girl getting up in her business. Again ignoring the pleas of the boy in front of her, including his fussing at her waist, she sighed, and let her eyes snap open.

"Tanker. Tits. What? You got fucking massive bazongas. Nicer than mine, I'd bet." she explained, taking her hands off of the boy to jiggle her own assets in comparison. "See? No contest." she said, paying no heed to the weapon that was now an inch from her sternum. Her head tilted to one side. "Now why have you got that damn pig sticker out? Nobody's fighting. I was just getting to know...what's your name, kid?" Letting go of herself, one hand reached out to caress his cheek with the back of her claws, while the other tapped out a slow rhythm on the blade pointing at her.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 12:21:10 AM by Uncouth T-Rex »

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
Ismael takes off his mask and puts on his glasses. A black glowing eye pierces the darkness he is in. He now waits for a move to be made.

The figure has disappeared from their original spot and can't be seen anywhere insight.
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

Kaliot

• View Profile
((I'm enjoying it at least. Don't worry about it))

A sigh of relief escaped Mao's mouth. Almost. Cherry quickly diffused the situation and turned her attention back to him. The caress of her claw against his cheek was the casus belli his being needed to start an all-out war(and the boob-jiggling certainly didn't help matters either). Do somethin', ya idiot! Coward! Pussy! C'mon!, his rebellion yelled. We deserve freedom! Were they the good guys? Bad? Who knew. The other side, the 'Order', retaliated. Don't listen to those horny bafoons! It. Is. A. TRAP. She is ONE. HUNDRED. PER. CENT. MESSING. WITH. YOU, DUDE! Standing immobile in front of his idol crush, the war culminated into the again flushed face of Mao who now as bright a ripe tomato, or perhaps more appropriately a fresh little cherry, and a quick "M-Mao" as he answered her inquiry.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 12:13:42 PM by Kaliot »
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Camelia was not taking any shit that night. With an undoubtedly aggressive tone, she said "I don't give a fuck about your backhanded compliments. I'm not some doll to be fucking stared at. Now back the fuck off the boy or I will make you.", pressing the flat of her sword against the smaller girl's abdomen in an attempt to somewhat gently pry her off. The last thing she needed was collateral damage.
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Cherry laughed right in Tanker Tits' face, her fangs flashing in the low light.

"What kind of killjoy bitch are you, anyway!? I don't hear Meow here complaining, do you?"

Grabbing ahold of the blade at her waist, she sneered at the pain as it bit into her hand, and moved it aside until it was no longer between her and Meow. He really was like a confused kitten, wasn't he? Dropping her other arm around his shoulder and pulling him close, she licked at her cut as her aura sealed it, smiling like the devil himself.

"Besides, I think he likes me. I'm gonna keep him." she said, placing her now-healed hand right over his rpaidly thudding heart.

Character List:

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
Ismael didn't move at all while the shadow never reappeared. This was strange really, Ismael would have been sure this would have a little more humorous than what it was now.
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
(Kal, pretty sure you're up)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

terexia

• View Profile
(I have permission from Rex to post)

A soft tapping was the sound that  announced Kerri’s arrival, the soft methodical  tapping of her blind cane against the pavement was the only sound that came from her , Her feet wrapped in bandages made no sound against the ground. As the Tall girl walked she couldn't help but let a small devious smirk creep across her face. She heard the footfalls of  the few people traversing the streets at night stepping away from her. And who wouldn't be confused, she looked more straight out of a set of a horror movie. A six foot tall, pallid complexion woman who looked a wraith and was dressed like she climbed out of hell itself was frightening at shit in the middle of the night e. Her thick black and white hair fell to her knees and over her face hiding everything but her black lipped smile.She wore a black frilly dress with a silver corset over the bodice.

Kerri walked down the road, she was listening out for Cherry, but unfortunately she seemed nowhere to be found, her scroll was either dead or off and she wasn't at her usually drinking spot. Which left Kerri walking around  a few blocks from the bar checking if someone had seen her. A few questions later and she was on her way.

A few blocks away Kerri could hear an altercation between Cherry and a, very irritated woman. Some poor shy boy had found his way into Cherry's grasp. ‘Hopefully she goes easy on him later on, the last time she had someone over I couldn't find my earplugs…’ Chuckling at the thought Kerri keeps walking towards the voices. Even from a block and a half she could make out the argument and she chuckled to herself.  Walking into the view of the streetlights, Kerri tilts her head in the direction of Cherry . “Heya CC “ she says, and then adds in a faux whispering voice says “Sounds like someone's got some esteem issues.” She mocks  and leans cockily on her cane. She stands with one hand on her waist and another leaning on her cane. “Smells like burnt shit over here , what the hell happened?”

Kaliot

• View Profile
((Apologies, misremembered what the last post was and missed Nathan's post while I've been busy))

Mao still stood frozen, unable to handle the situation. Johnny hand given him some lessons on some stuff, but this was far beyond any of that. For now, he merely accepted his fate as Cherry's toy.

"Besides, I think he likes me. I'm gonna keep him."

For a moment, all his thought ceased and it felt like an eternity before the slowly starting coming back, all leading to a single place. "Ye-", he managed to get out before becoming distracted by a strange tapping coming toward them. It was another girl, faunus and dressed in dark attire, and she looked to be around Cherry's age.

“Smells like burnt shit over here , what the hell happened?”

"Nothing. Everything's all good here," he said. He squeaked in a couple of shots of nervous laughter before he realized what he was doing and suppressed it. Perhaps he should have let Cherry do all the talking: There would have been no risk to him that way. Well, sort of.
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
(Gonna wait for Cherry's reaction, as Camelia would. She can't really use her semblance on her either right now, as poor Mao would have his shirt - and possibly, skin - torn asunder.)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"