Author Topic: Okay, let's do this (AMA/AMCA)  (Read 4460 times)

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
Okay, let's do this (AMA/AMCA)
« on: August 23, 2018, 01:04:56 PM »
So, I finally decided to do this.

Go ahead, ask away. I'm ready for everything.
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
Re: Okay, let's do this (AMA/AMCA)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 06:55:59 PM »
So if you had to decide what would you do?

Fuck a Russian hooker everyday for the rest of your life, they look like they have not had a bath since 1862?

Or

Or go around and shove every cactus in Arizona up your ass?

Oh yeah, by the way

You chose the wrong time to do this. I have many idiotic questions that need to be answered.
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 12:39:55 AM »
uh... Oh god geez,

That's the first question?

Huff. You didn't say that I'm not allowed to take an axe with me and brutally minimize every cactus I see, so cactuses, I would go with the cactuses. 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 12:41:37 AM by DEXES »

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 05:55:15 PM »
That's fair. You're still doing what is asked.

Next question if you had one bullet and are forced to kill someone in the room, who would you kill?

Hitler as a baby, Your mother, or Morgan Freeman?

Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 11:10:41 AM »
As a German citizen, I decide on shooting Morga- Okay, jokes by side.

Let's kill Hitler. I don't care much about the few improvements he did for Germany. He started a fu*king war. Baby or not, he has to die.

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    Balanced self-insertion FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 12:02:29 PM »
Cough coughHitler's Time-Travel Exemption Act.

This is a trick question. You should find a bug or something and step on it. That or I shoot myself.

Regardless let me ask a more normal question. If Kisha could arrange the bracket of Vytal tourney 1v1 to her liking and do it again, how would she do it? How far can she get this time?
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Sheer Gold - second year Beacon Academy student - "This is super effective!"
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

Character hex code for reference: ShowHide
Cat: #0A44C2
Infrared: #CB4154
Sheer: plain red
Siu: #28CDFF

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2018, 02:05:36 PM »
Thank god, a normal question!

But back to the hitler part, I would still shoot him. I can be a really statistic piece of sh*t, and shooting him would be so so satisfying.

Hmm. Well, Kisha joined the festival not to win, but to have fun. She takes a friendly fight with classmates just different than if she would fight against Grimm, so she couldn’t even go at it with 100% if she wanted to. Sure, she would try to win, but it would probably end in the same way as the fight against Prism. But if she had the chance to get into the fights even after a loss, she would just continuous put herself in there again and fight until she couldn’t stand anymore.

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2018, 11:56:59 AM »
...you...you would shoot a baby? You're a monster! For shame!!! You are a terrible baby murderer!!!

So another question, would you rather be the king/queen of the world, heaven, or hell?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 12:01:48 PM by Th3King0fChaos »
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2018, 08:01:17 AM »
Actually, killing a baby would be less of a problem than killing an adult tbh. Don't know, I was probably a psychopath in my previous life.

Queen of the world? Hm... I feel like that would end up in a Game of Thrones kinda way. You know, everyone wants the throne and everyone wants to kill you. Uhm... no.
Queen of haven? hmm... Maybe. I mean, do dead people even need a queen? Especially in heaven? I mean, wouldn't that just make me a god or something?
Same thing with hell. But hell would be way more awesome. I would totally act like the queen in refund Highschool (webtoon comic) and put everyone who died in my school. Yeah, school. Because this is real hell.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 12:29:31 PM by DEXES »

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 02:25:58 PM »
Reviving old threads time!

Team BSSM get locked into a free-for-all!  Who wins and how?
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2019, 10:48:47 AM »
...And welcome to a new episode of Death battle, today a battle royal between the members of team BSSM!

So before I took a closer look at the profiles I thought Mikado would win. Or actually, wait. Smokey would win. And even after reading I still think he would have a good chance. I think Serin would have a big problem against Mikado. Mikado's Bo gives him a wider range than Serin's arm-blades and Mikado is able to keep his distance. Plus, he has Kiro. The crossbow part would be a bigger problem, but the ammo is limited and a crossbow is usually slower than bullets, so you should at least be able to dodge a few of them. I also don't think the clones would help him a lot in this fight. I'm not so sure about Smokey and Billy though. Billy still has her hammer, but Smokey has nothing to help him in close combat except... well... shoot.

Mikado might have a few more problems against Billy. Billy and Longarm probably do more damage than Serin with his crossbow. But Mikado would have the range advantage in close combat again. And well, Kiro is still pretty much a second fighter. Again, I don't think that her semblance could do much here. Smokey against Billy would be very interesting. Smokey is a lot slower than Billy through all the equipment, but I think Smokey can definitely do a lot of damage with matchstick. I leave this scenario open for now.

Good, last would be Smokey and Mikado. Smokey would have the upper hand in ranged- and Mikado in close combat. But I think Smokey would win the fight. Mikado is a lot faster than Smokey, but Smokey could change everything in one shot. Since Mikado is still so reserved to the rest of BSSM, I don't think they already know about the pain-link between Kiro and Mikado, but let's assume they do know. Serin and Billy's attacks could certainly do some damage, but I think with a well-aimed shot from Good News, Smokey could take Kiro down. The shot hits Kiro, most likely consuming his complete health, and Mikado is distracted by the pain long enough that Smokey has the opportunity for more attacks. Of course, factors like the environment and everything can play a role, but I think Smokey has good cards. And if all of them smashes their heads together at the same time, I think it would still end up with either Mikado or Smokey as the winner. Mikado, because he has the second fighter and probably the best opportunities in close combat, and Smokey because he has abnormal firepower.