Author Topic: Ask Uncouth T-Rex's Characters Stuff: THE AMA  (Read 14895 times)

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Ask Uncouth T-Rex's Characters Stuff: THE AMA
« on: September 12, 2016, 11:35:20 PM »
Quite simply, feel free to ask my characters anything you wish, and they'll respond in character.

Here is the previous one from the old forum, should you be curious about it.
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Asterisk

• View Profile
Re: Ask Uncouth T-Rex's Characters Stuff: THE AMA
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 01:26:54 AM »
To all: What's the most badass thing you can think of?

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 10:53:34 PM »
Marlon Murk: My Pa.

Marianne Murk: I would have to say my Pa.

Melinda Murk: Pa, but I think bad-looks around quickly, and then whisper- ass...is not the right word. He was too kind.

Maximo Murk: I'm the ultimate badass! Hey, leggo my ear, Mel!

Meridian Murk: Sweawing ain't nice.

Seigfried Rosenrot: -sigh- What a childish question...

Winnifred Rosenrot: I have to agree with my husband, but I also have to admit, him. It's a well-kept secret of his.

Cheri Chanson: That's easy. Mr. Galahad, or Red!

Arturo Chanson: That's a bit of an odd question...hmmmm....I'll say courageous instead. All my associates in the Faunus Rights Movement, and especially my wife and daughter.

Michonne Chanson: Oh, Art, absolutely. Have you seen him fight?

Lance Galahad: Mr. Roux.

Doctor William Holliday: My pal Lance. That man can take a beatin' an' come right back atcha.

Red: Me, bitch! No yeah, my boss, and Mr. Chanson. Scary dudes, those two.

Johnny Boy: Me. 100% me. Maybe on my motorcycle, on fire. With a babe on each shoulder. Shit yeah, dude.

Dutch: Must you ask such things of me?

Niles: Oh come now, you can't be serious?

Ace: My win record on the street. Never been topped yet, and I'm out of the game!

Rey: My hubby. Yeah, I know, I'm the bodyguard, but it takes a real man to put up with me and the kids!

Lemmy: Please, take some time off to mature.

Goose: A dude strapped down with bungie cords playing a flamethrower guitar on a mobile sound system that's also a truck modified into a combat vehicle! AWESOME!

Jack Pettibone: You're looking at him.

Carnadine Carnation: Maybe a bar fight with lots of fire, I guess?

Blanca Nieve: Why would you ask me that?

Ki Yong: Good question. I guess I'm still trying to find that out.

Noir Schonnfrau: What are you, twelve?

Honoria Angel: Meeeeeee! Or maybe like, dragon tattoos or something!

Victoria en Fuego: I don't think I understand the question.

Verdant Sessily: Jack in the ring. I've never seen anyone like him.

Ember Autumn: What kind of answer could I even give you? Grow up, little girl.

Siobhan Clannad: What an odd question ta ask...I don't rightly know...

Cherry Chainsaw: Me, motherfuckers! Grimm Omen too, we all kick ass!

Mr. Scratch: -scoffing-

Lil' Killa: Cherry. Dat bish crazy, yo.

Zeus Cobalt: Ugh, this question AGAIN. Next...

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 02:11:53 AM »
Let's say there existed a weapon, or weapons, of unimaginable power. The power to reshape reality and maybe even have a will and voice of their own. How would your characters react to the discovery of this information?
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 11:51:32 PM »
Marlon Murk: Change reality? Sounds to dangerous for anyone one man to have. Better wreck 'em before someone decides to use 'em.

Marianne Murk: I feel that we should avoid creating weapons of mass destruction all together...

Melinda Murk: That sounds...mortifying...

Maximo Murk: I WANT ONE!

Meridian Murk: -confused stare-

Seigfried Rosenrot: Were I to discover such a tool, I would alert only those I needed to help me destroy such fiendish devices.

Winnifred Rosenrot: That sounds disconcerting. Mankind should not toy with such power.

Cheri Chanson: Reshape reality? But everyone can do that anyway...we all decide how tomorrow turns out, today.

Arturo Chanson: Any fool who thinks using doomsday weapons to alter reality is a good idea might as well walk off a cliff and do the rest of us a favor. Besides, mankind can already change reality. It's called working for a better tomorrow, and any poor soul can do it.

Michonne Chanson: Sounds beastly. I hope we never find any.

Lance Galahad: In my professional opinion as a former soldier...I would do everything in my power to have such a device destroyed.

Doctor William Holliday: Have ya been hittin' tha sauce, boy?

Red: Yeah, sure, talking bombs, whatever. Go talk nonsense to some other poor bastard.

Johnny Boy: How the hell could a weapon talk? Are you high? Got any left on your joint? Can I get a puff?

Dutch: I fail to see any ethical reason humanity should create such devices. They should be eliminated immediately.

Niles: I have to agree with my friend Dutch, the devastation the misuse of anything bearing power of that magnitude could bring is nigh inconceivable.

Ace: Sounds like a good sci-fi flick for a boring Monday night.

Rey: I think my husband watched a TV show about this the other night...creepy story, really.

Lemmy: Altering reality is a pipe dream. The World is what it is.

Goose: Uh, what now?

Jack Pettibone: I'll take two.

Carnadine Carnation: I'm not sure I follow? Thinking weapons?

Blanca Nieve: Can you not stand so close to me?

Ki Yong: I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about?

Noir Schonnfrau: Ugh, these questions are so banal...

Honoria Angel: Like a huge gun that can talk? Sounds freaky wild!

Victoria en Fuego: I'd hate for that to become a reality.

Verdant Sessily: You must get shot down a lot if this is how you start conversations.

Ember Autumn: Oh please, shut up.

Siobhan Clannad: I'm not sure I understand, lad. Could ye run that by me again?

Cherry Chainsaw: Uh, fuck, sign me up?

Mr. Scratch: -a terrifying amount of interest seems to have arisen in his eyes- Where?

Lil' Killa: Sounds wack, yo.

Zeus Cobalt: We'd better hope the White Fang doesn't get ahold of it, then.

Character List:

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2016, 11:04:52 PM »
Mr. Scratch:
Say you hypothetically knew of all the ex-White Fang members in the Ladylake Militia, namely the Myoko sisters, who have decided to use their abilities to make the world a better place for everyone, not just faunus. What are your thoughts on them and what would you do?

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2016, 11:07:25 PM »
Mr. Scratch:

-Fixes you with a baleful stare from beneath his hood. His hands, and retractable claws, flex slowly.-

Character List:

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 11:55:39 PM »
To all: What would/do you think about Ladylake's battleships? If offered, would you become a designated captain?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 12:04:30 AM by Asterisk »

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2016, 12:01:24 AM »
Man, these "All" posts are going to kill me XD

Character List:

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2016, 05:51:12 AM »
Just make it 'To all with non-null and relevant answers', I guess, a bit like I did when I asked your guys about Islium.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2016, 12:25:31 PM »
No. ALL OF THEM. I even want to hear how Dutch would react to giant warships capable of single-handedly wiping Hokkaido from the map entirely, and how he would react if he were offered to have almost total command of one.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 12:27:38 PM by Asterisk »

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2016, 09:52:20 PM »
Marlon Murk: Miss Beckett's a good woman. If her folks had known about Yrrch, I'd bet my bottom dollar she'd have sent one to save us. But no one really does, and if wishes were horses, beggars would ride...As far bein' a captain...well, if there weren't nobody else to take the helm, I would.

Marianne Murk: They sound impressive, but I'm no expert on military matters. Which is also why I should never be a captain.

Melinda Murk: I'm glad they're there to keep people safe. But...me...a...a captain? No!

Maximo Murk: These are AMAZING! AND I CAN BE A CAPTAIN!? -ignores the rest of his family vigorously shaking their heads "no"-

Meridian Murk: Big ship! I wanna visit mewmaids!

Seigfried Rosenrot: An impressive display of force. The good people of Ladylake have every reason to sleep soundly. As for me, I'm no nautical man, but were there a need in a dire situation I would gladly step in.

Winnifred Rosenrot: That's an unpleasant amount of firepower. Well, I suppose managing a crew is a bit like managing a household. If given a capable First Mate I think I would do swimmingly. That was a joke, of course, my dear, don't look so shocked.

Cheri Chanson: Mari's home sure is full of surprises. And I'd suck at being a captain. I could probably put on a great show for the sailors, though, those decks have decent enough space to work with.

Arturo Chanson: I'm curious as to the financial aspect of maintaining such a fleet. I've done a little work here and there for the Becketts, and I know as a result just how much bullion they have to throw around, but I am, after all, a caracal faunus. Curiosity comes with us cats. -wink- As for being a captain, well, if Mr. Galahad were my First Mate, we could pull something off in a pinch.

Michonne Chanson: I feel like those could use some sprucing up...either make the profile more threatening or more awe-inspiring, perhaps if you changed the markings...Oh, me as captain? How silly!

I didn't actually read the specs, so I'm just going off of generalities, you may feel free to give him a much more technical response in your head.

Lance Galahad: At first glance, they look intimidating, and I don't deny their tactical usefulness. Yet, I can't help but point out that an Atlesian cruiser can get anywhere in the world, and these are confined to waterways large enough to hold them. Against the Grimm, you need quick reaction time as well as durability and firepower. Despite their drawbacks, I would, were the need present, take command. The chain of command makes that event more than unlikely, and I'd prefer it stay that way.

Doctor William Holliday: Big ship. Prob'ly still get seasick. Damn ocean.

Red: Those are some big guns. Totally wouldn't mind taking potshots at Jack's house with those...Man the guns, this is Captain Redbeard comin' for yer booty! Tonight, we plunder Pettibone Mansion! Avast! Arrrr! Swab me poop decks! Shiver me timbers! -notices Mr. Galahad glaring at him from the helm and stops with a wince-

Johnny Boy: Those sailors must get laid ALL the time. That said, yes, I'll take the captain's uniform now, please!

Dutch: The temptation to make a puerile remark about the cut of one's jib is waxing strong in me. Niles, speak words of reason to save us all.

Niles: Too late, I beat you to it by exactly two minutes and thirty seconds. Mrs. Chanson said I was incorrigible and left. -the two share a bout of cultured, yet still obnoxious, laughter-

Ace: If it ain't got wheels, I'm already bored. Why drive something so bulky and lame?

Rey: Boy, my kids would love to see this! And hey, if I can wrangle toddlers, I can wrangle a crew!

Lemmy: I would defer to Mr. Galahad's military experience in this matter. And would happily serve under him on such a vessel.

Goose: I want to play my guitar while riding the main guns. Forget being captain, that's where it's at!

Jack Pettibone: What a waste of time. Why am I here again? Captain you say? How about I just model for the recruitment poster instead?

Carnadine Carnation: How many people can this thing carry? And do you rent them out for parties? I'd totaly captain a party cruise!

Blanca Nieve:-seems put off by the wind and waves and sun, and looks green-

Ki Yong: This place is amazing! Cheri has so many kickass friends! And Captain? Sure, why not? My ass would look great paired with those hats!

Noir Schonnfrau: -also does not appear to like the sun or water and refuses to board-

Honoria Angel: WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT A PARTY CRUISE!? BEST CAPTAINS EVER! -tackles Carnadine-

Victoria en Fuego: -winces and is too busy dodging Carnadine and Honoria to answer-

Verdant Sessily: -is too busy chatting up the actual Captain to answer-

Ember Autumn: -yawns and hangs off of Jack's arm, dismissing you casually-

Siobhan Clannad: Well isn't this a sight! Imagine, meself as the captain o' this battleship! What a silly lass I would look...

Cherry Chainsaw: I should buy one of these. Then go on tour with it. LOOK AT ME. LOOK AT ME. I'M THE CAPTAIN NOW.

Mr. Scratch: -is nowhere to be seen-

Lil' Killa: I'm on a boat, motha fokka! I'm on a boat! Hell yeah, I'd be a great captain!

Zeus Cobalt: I'd hate to see their insurance premiums. And NO.

Character List:

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2016, 10:05:52 PM »
Jack: Your opinions on all my characters, including Amethyst?

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
To: Mr. Scratch | From: Unknown
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2016, 11:39:25 PM »
"This is for a one "Mr. Scratch"... You've made short work of some of my men. I can respect that. I respect powerful people, Mr. Scratch. I respect people with a goal and the determination to see that goal through. I respect you. That being said, our goals run perpendicular, and we will come to a cross roads someday. I'd love to see how you preform when faced with a real challenge.

In the mean time, Mr. Scratch. How do you expect this all to end? Do you expect to wipe us out? You must know how absurd that idea is, mustn't you?
"

See you soon,           
Cornix
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 12:49:55 PM by Dr. Gustave »
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2016, 09:23:07 PM »
Asterisk:

(assuming this is all non-canon and he's got no reason *cough*Orabel*cough* to lie....)

Jack: "Well, let's see here....don't know who this Ophelia chick is... Camellia is a weird little shit... Stella's just beyond gross... Lovette's okay I guess but why the hell would you touch Nutjob the Computer Wonk?...Strelka...haven't seen to much of her and there's not a lot to look at...Astrid, she's a baller girl, sweet ride, good beats, chill....and then there's Marigold Beckett...

You know, I had hopes she'd actually be worth something. I really did. Beyond rich, not bad on the eyes, I was feelin' it. And then she just had to go and be friends with the worst people. Cheri Chanson? Mauve Roux? You're kidding, right? And she's into SKAOS, of all people? That psychopath should be in a padded cell, not at Beacon, harshing my vibes and getting fawned on by someone like her. Pathetic. I hope they have the ugliest damn kids someday, or he goes crazy and offs her."

Dr. Gustave: (I'm gonna actually give you the option of this being the canon answer for once.)

As you flick the light on and enter the safehouse, you discover why there was no response from within. Those you put in charge of guarding it are sprawled in unnatural, broken positions on the floor beneath the opposite wall. What you can see of their faces is frozen in a rictus of agonizing pain. Their blood is everywhere, along with the fragments of their shattered masks. A damaged scroll lies on its side, behind a table that was upended during the  desperate and violent struggle, still playing distorted music through half-shattered speakers. The white walls are gouged and torn, and the one facing you as you enter bears the words JUST WATCH ME smeared across it in blood.

Character List: