Author Topic: Hopefully No Broken Bones [CAST] [closed]  (Read 1404 times)

L-Money

• View Profile
Hopefully No Broken Bones [CAST] [closed]
« on: December 20, 2018, 01:51:50 AM »
It was early in the afternoon when the bullhead of new students landed on the tarmac. The rain had just stopped falling on Beacon Academy. Only sprinkles of water were left dripping off the leaves of trees and off the ledges of buildings. Among the crowd of people who wanted to be the first to walk off the bullhead was a tall young man in a loose flowing blue jacket. His long golden hair was pulled into a neat bun on the top of his head as to keep from frizzing in the rain.

Attom walked with the front of the crowd with one earbud in for music, one hand on Merlin(weapon), and another hand looking like he’s conducting a hip-hop orchestral piece right in front of his chest. He mutters a few lyrics to the music in his ear as he comes to a stop in front of the baggage claim area, where he waits for his bag to get tossed out with the rest. Some lyrics can be heard mumbled are, “Homegirl drop it like the nasdaq,” “Lookin' for Earl like toe jam. I made the beat mhrmrm so I'm callin' it a slow jam,” “I put in work, ask Ludwig. Put my soul on the track like shoes did,” Etc.

As the baggage workers pulled more bags out from the bullhead and people started to swarm them, a dark blue bag on wheels was pushed slowly back away from the pile. Attom, noticing his wheeled bag coincidently coming toward him, however slowly, thought it would be nice to bypass the crowd and all the touching. So, with a wave of his hand, a golden glyph appeared under the slowly rolling bag for only a moment or two. The bag itself when rolling over the glyph then started to speed towards him. He smirked when he stopped the bag with his foot and glanced around to see if anyone saw that.
Beacon First Year Student:
Leona Koningsblauw Profile Team LGGR
Billy Bone Profile Team BSSM
Attom Goldwyn profile CAST

Erukolindo

• View Profile
Re: Hopefully No Broken Bones [CAST] [closed]
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 02:11:42 PM »
Saffron was in the last group of students that left the bullhead. And despite being one of, if not the oldest one of them, she really didn't stood out much. Or rather she wouldn't, if she wasn't holding a large black book, which seemed to be a handmade herbal, filled with dried plants and lines of handwritten descriptions. She was focused on studying it even after standing up and heading towards the exit of the bullhead. Only after barely managing to save herself from tripping and falling, she decided that it was a good idea to close the book and actually look around. She did so just in time to notice Attom using his semblance.

She wanted to make friends here quickly and this was a decent reason to start a conversation. Slightly worried that someone might have the same idea, she started walking faster as she approached the young man. "That's a pretty cool semblance" she said with a friendly smile "I think that it's among more useful ones" She decided against saying anything else, giving Attom a chance to answer. Or not do that. After all not everyone was willing to immediately start meeting new people. If that turned out to be the case, well, she could just go somewhere else, waiting for another opportunity to appear. While waiting for an answer, she started playing with the handle of her dagger, hoping that if this was something the man was interested in, he'd be more inclined to bring it up.