Author Topic: Hallow There![Open 5/12(Not including me)]  (Read 22998 times)

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
Hallow There![Open 5/12(Not including me)]
« on: September 30, 2016, 03:46:38 AM »
(OOC: I am putting this thread up before Halloween or else... You know there won't be progress! I asked the community and the results were... Spoooky Scary Skeletons? Oh that means Yesh!)

Grey clouds loomed over the hunter academy known simply as Beacon. The thunder rolled in the horizon, its booming voice heard throughout Vale. Forever Falls and Emerald Forest were in a mysterious ghost quiet silence. The courtyard was empty of life, the Arena had no action and the workshop's iron doors closed. Classrooms were left to the mercy of dust and the cafeteria still unclean from the foodfight that happened the same day. Beacon could have been considered abandoned.

Cobwebs lined the corners of hallways, the eight legged arachnids slowly sucking juice of unfortunate prey. Water trickled from a water dispenser, green moss continuing its ever slow growth. Ants creep up and down in their endless string made from three part exoskeleton bodies. An odd thumping could be felt as it's onimious beat went on repeat.

Boom... Boom... Boom...

The first airship slowly docked, its engines the only sound heard. Its doors open.

Time for Halloween in Beacon, to begin.

Muhahahhahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha *coughs violently* Ugh... Sorry, I'll show myself out
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 03:07:37 AM by LuckyStar »
I luv my CC: ShowHide
 2nd Year Roaring Tiger Cidrine Laohu

2nd Year Flower Mechanic Sakura Lunciar - Proudly HRMS

3rd Year Aurora Beats Aurelia Hestia

3rd Year Demon Cat Kelly Green - Proudly DVGS(hopefully0

4th Year Butterfly Samurai Uken Takeda -

Fisherman, Florist, Sniper Thurn Gassenwald - "I'm hooked on a feeling!"

Hunter, Doctor, Lawyer, Goddess of Victory Nike Fortunato -"Please stop calling me the Goddess of Victory..."

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
Re: Hallow There![Open 1/12]
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 11:13:55 PM »
Ismael walks out of the airship stretching as he adjusted himself he started to fix his skin tight costume, where it has a very basic white skeletal figure with a red cape on. He is wearing a full face skeletal mask as well with him having 2 large horns going straight up on his head with a crown around one of them, and has smaller horns on his shoulders. Ismael is holding a large bone that looks to be a staff with a black gem on top of the bone. He has a grin on his face as he excited, this will be his first real Halloween and he can't wait to see what happens.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 05:59:00 PM by Th3King0fChaos »
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)

InnerMagic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 11:47:53 PM »
As airship docked and the doors opened Salina started to carefully lifting her dress off the seat and walked towards the exit. Her costume is a long black and dark purple colored dress with her tail sticking out at the back, her witch's hat same color as her dress had ear holes so he cat ears pop out from, long black heeled boots, red lipstick, black eye liner and carried her violin case on her back. This was Salina's first Halloween outside of her own house and she was pretty excited/ nervous to see who she might meet today.
Salina Virtuose~ "Life is like a beautiful melody but can be sad and deadly too"

Evilparsnips

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 12:47:16 AM »
Misa stepped off the airship clad in a costume of a zombie. She had her face made up so she looked pale and lifeless and all of her actual scars were showing and had been made up too to add to the effect. She was wearing regular clothes but they were torn and tattered. She couldn't wait to get this started, she was practically shaking with excitement. She looked around at the other students, seeing Salina. She rushed over. "Salina! Hey! I'm so excited for this, it's going to be the best thing ever! I love your costume by the way, it really works!" she spouted.

InnerMagic

• View Profile
Re: Hallow There![Open 3/12]
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 08:25:52 AM »
As Salina was surprised to see Misa to be here and saw Mia rushing to her, Salina stopped to wait for Misa to catch up. After hearing what Misa said Salina replied "Hello Misa. I'm excited as well to be here. also thank you for the complement, I was really glad that I was able to get my Halloween costume on time." Then looking at Misa's great zombie costume Salina said "Your costume looks wonderful as well! You look dead on zombie like" *Giggle*
Salina Virtuose~ "Life is like a beautiful melody but can be sad and deadly too"

JupiterMoony

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Foxes are cute okay?
    • View Profile
Re: Hallow There![Open 3/12(Not including me)]
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 09:18:52 AM »
Haley managed to get off the ship without falling. She did not know why but the costume she was wearing, is really eye catching to her when she first made it.
She bought a violet hat and did add-ons and stuff like feathers and trinkets to make it all dazzling and look like a musketeer hat. She then got herself a purple shaded vest and corset to go along with the grilled shirt she wore. Some black knee high boots and viola. She now looks like a female musketeer. Haley even brought an half face mask. She looks more like she belongs in a masquerade party than a Halloween one. Even better, she was not wearing glasses, she was wearing contact lens with gold irises.
She sees a guy in a skin tight suit of a skeleton. She did not plan to approach him. The other two, females, seem a bit more friendly. Taking Quicksilver in its violin case with her, she saw no reason to bring her satchel to a party, she approached the two hesitantly because she did not want to disrupt their conversation.
"H-Hello? Hi!" Haley said awkwardly. Great way to start your entrance Haley, the mask hung of her neck by a string that can easily be tighten so it stays on her face, clutching the violin case containing her violet violin behind her.
Drab Sage Verdigis - With her, solid fireballs are a thing - Deep Frying HTDG

Leaf Swiftwind - You can't outround an F1 race car, can you? - The really speedy one of CLYS

Venus Magnus - The Voice On Air, the whisper in public

Haley Rich Viola What happens when an aristocrat meets rock

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2016, 01:12:30 PM »
A faint sound, not unlike a high speed airship passing overhead, could be heard throughout the courtyard. The noise suddenly got louder and ended as a large metal box touched down in the center of the courtyard. It was vaguely like a Beacon locker, but had obviously been modified. The door swung open with a hiss of escaping pressure, revealing what looked vaguely like an Atlesian Knight, but had also been modified with silver armor and more complicated hand articulation. A digital 1 blinked a few times on its visor before it was replaced by three red dots arranged in an upside down triangle. "Begin proxy test 1," a familiar robotic drone spoke from the chassis as it removed itself from the modified locker and began walking towards the sounds of music.
My Characters: ShowHide

Azrail Duivel Kind (Deceased) 3rd year lightning reaper -  teamless
Reaper's Spear I summon thee
To smite my foes and enemies.
Lightning's wrath in darkness grasped
Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind
Drevin Srebra 1st year speed demon - #347C2C - teamless

Brond Osilgrin - #B22222 - fully fledged hunter/walking bonfire

Rix "Deadshot" Maradis (currently unapproved) 1st year coder/sniper - #157DEC & Tess #79BAEC - teamless

Project t17: restrained - glow #D41A1F color #121212 - the chupacabra of Vale

Zitham Degas - #E31230 - "At the end of the day, as long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."

AMCA (ask my characters anything)

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

Spoiler: ShowHide

Evilparsnips

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2016, 02:13:01 PM »
Misa smiled at the compliment, then turned as she heard someone else introduce herself. "Oh, hi!" she started, attempting to make the new girl feel welcome. "Hey, wanna join us?" Then, before she could get an answer she heard something flying over head. As it landed and a knight stepped out her jaw dropped."Sorry Salina, I think that guy wins best costume!" She muttered. She turned back to the others. "Come on, lets get into the party!"

InnerMagic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2016, 08:16:53 PM »
Hearing a girl greeting Salina replied "Hello there." Then when Misa asked if she would like join us Salina said "Well... I'm okay with the idea if she joined us, it might be more fun with other people." Soon after she finished her sentence Salina hear what Misa said and then saw the awesome knight costume that she was starring at. "Wow.... That's an amazing costume! Hey Misa, I can say that is one awesome knight costume but I think my costume is elegant the way it is." As she said that she twirled her dress making her dress hover above the ground just an inch while giggling in joy and excitement.

JupiterMoony

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Foxes are cute okay?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2016, 12:51:07 AM »
Haley smiled and was about to thank them just as the locker cake down and out stood a knight with futuristic visor.
"Wow he must have some serious cash to make that," Haley said as she watched the metal suit move. She then looks at Salina. "Both costumes are great really, both have their own flare to them. I can't say much about mine though haha." Haley smiled as she puts the half mask on, the small jewels on the mask sparkle in the moonlight, the golden eyes seem to compliment it. "I believe we have to cut through the school, and boy does it look creepy. So what's your name? I'm Haley Rich Viola, just call me Haley."

Leaf Swiftwind - You can't outround an F1 race car, can you? - The really speedy one of CLYS

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2016, 01:06:37 AM »
The modified Atlesian Knight turned towards the group and said, "This is not some frivolous waste like a costume. I am simply an assets test." It then continued on its path towards the party.
My Characters: ShowHide

Azrail Duivel Kind (Deceased) 3rd year lightning reaper -  teamless
Reaper's Spear I summon thee
To smite my foes and enemies.
Lightning's wrath in darkness grasped
Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind
Drevin Srebra 1st year speed demon - #347C2C - teamless

Brond Osilgrin - #B22222 - fully fledged hunter/walking bonfire

Rix "Deadshot" Maradis (currently unapproved) 1st year coder/sniper - #157DEC & Tess #79BAEC - teamless

Project t17: restrained - glow #D41A1F color #121212 - the chupacabra of Vale

Zitham Degas - #E31230 - "At the end of the day, as long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."

AMCA (ask my characters anything)

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

Spoiler: ShowHide

Evilparsnips

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2016, 02:04:19 AM »
"Ooh, he's getting in character too!" Misa said in awe of the knight. She began to walk briskly towards the school, eager to know what lies within. She began humming a happy tune, providing a peculiar contrast to the halloween setting.

InnerMagic

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2016, 05:46:41 PM »
With a friendly smile on her face Salina introduced herself "A pleasure to meet you Haley, my name is Salina Virtuose but you can call me Salina." Then looking at Haley's costume she complemented "No need to worry about that, this isn't a competition. It's a time to have fun and dress up as whatever we want." After saying that Salina walks towards the person in knight costume and then lifted her dress and greeted the him a kind manner. "Now I think we should start heading towards the party, we don't have all day now." Saying in happy and excited toned voice with her cat tail wiggling in excitement.

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2016, 05:57:49 PM »
Ismael charges a lightning bolt and fuses it with his staff, making the black gem grow very bright almost as a lantern. He then started to walk forward towards the school to see what is to be found. He smiles under his skeletal mask wanting there to be some excitement to be found. His aura was swirling around him with black and white fusing and defusing with each other.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 06:01:25 PM by Th3King0fChaos »
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)

JupiterMoony

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Foxes are cute okay?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2016, 03:50:02 AM »
Haley looked at herself, she did look okay, there was some serious detail put into the clothes. Her gloves had patterns you need to see in close observation. Haley takes her hat off and bows before putting in on and though is a bit creeped out, she brushes it off since Halloween.
She then sees the light show coming from the skeleton and stares in awe.