Author Topic: First Year 1v1 Preliminary Match: Bianca V Jack [Limited: 2/8]  (Read 16990 times)

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
Re: First Year 1v1 Preliminary Match: Bianca V Jack [Limited: 2/8]
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2016, 09:02:25 AM »
Bianca took all of Jack's hits, except for the last elbow driven into her neck, which she dodged by pure luck when she tucked her head in by instinct as she was being thrown. Hmph, well it looked like it was time to get down to business. She was going to lose, she knew that, but she was going to go kicking. Literally. When Jack took ahold of her leg and attempted to heave her to the ground, Bianca stubbornly used the opportunity to wrap her leg around his arms and torso, twisting a little so she was partially behind him. One leg wrapped around Jack and the other planted firmly on the ground, she also didn't bother with any flair, or form for that matter, simply wrapping herself around her opponent and trying to hold him in one place for as long as she could. Utilising this, Bianca abandoned all flair and form, some ethics too as she repeatedly stabbed her opponent in the back with her tonfa blades pointing outwards four times. Not wasting any time, she flipped backwards as soon as she finished, pushing Jack into the hill and swapping out her right tonfa for her gun to sending three bullets Jack's way as soon as she was back on her feet. During this, she made a wild grab for one of the earbuds, though this was rather sloppy.

Spoiler: ShowHide
 Same goes for here, it can be that it went wrong anywhere in here, just awkward to write it like that. Aura 42%
Mauve Roux(1st year leader of team ROSE):“Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.”  -Simone Weil

Bianca Li(1st year member of team CBLT):"When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray." -Laura Schlessinger

Primrose Aster(1st year member of team BTRA):“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”  -William Shakespeare

Cerise Carnelian(1st year member of team VCVS):"Be as you wish to seem." -Socrates

Lien Li(2nd year member of team MLDC): "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." -Lao Tzu

Aurora Hesperid(1st year leader of team ATLA)

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2016, 10:16:41 PM »
Oh you stupid whore, you want to play dirty now that you know you're beaten...

Grunting under the barrage of stabs, he seized the moment to punch her right in the throat as she was too busy working over his back to block, and then let her flip away as she wheezed. He landed on all fours, tearing away his ruined shirt with one hand.

Ember grabbed Orabel's arm, hiding her face. "Oh, that looked awful! Tell me when she's done!" Or when Jack breaks her over his knee, the silly slut...

"Well, since we're no longer being friendly, game on!" he laughed, sounding a little bitter for the first time in the entire match. Then the bullets came, and the time for words was over. Just as he saw her squeeze the trigger, he hurled his shirt at her face, blinked and came out of it right next to her aiming hand. One hand gripped her wrist in a vise and twisted hard, trying to force her to drop the weapon and kneel, while the other alternated between punching her hard across the face and bringing his elbow back across her temple until she collapsed or broke free. Every so often he added in a knee to the gut.

Aura 63% and wow that level of violence against a chick is exceedingly uncomfortable to write
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2016, 10:18:39 AM »
Oh, so now they were both playing dirty. Well then all the better for her! Sure, she would probably be given dirty looks in class no matter how the match turned out, but fuck those guys!

Still wheezing from the punch to her throat, she wasn't at all prepared when the shirt was thrown on her face, nor when Jack took ahold of her wrist and started to really lay it on her. Still breathing heavily and taking hits, she brought up her free arm to stab the arm holding hers as hard as possible, twisting it until his grip loosened or he let go completely, which was when she yanked her arm out to snatch her fallen weapon up from the ground, slamming it into Jack's jaw. The other hand then slashed hard twice into his chest before simply pushing him away so she could have at least a little time to regain her breath, firing three more shots at him during the process.

Aura 26%
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 10:20:46 AM by The Mythic Scribe »
Mauve Roux(1st year leader of team ROSE):“Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.”  -Simone Weil

Bianca Li(1st year member of team CBLT):"When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray." -Laura Schlessinger

Primrose Aster(1st year member of team BTRA):“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”  -William Shakespeare

Cerise Carnelian(1st year member of team VCVS):"Be as you wish to seem." -Socrates

Lien Li(2nd year member of team MLDC): "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." -Lao Tzu

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2016, 10:37:20 PM »
Thankfully, Jack was in the right position to see her strike at his arm coming, and backed off just in time, letting her go. The pistol-whip to the jaw would have probably disfigured him for life if not for aura, and if anything it served to make him even angrier. Making sure not to lose his head, he slipped backwards, hearing the blade whistle through the air as Skunk tried to carve open his chest cavity, and he smiled like the devil. At this range, it was almost too easy to watch where she was aiming, and he snapped himself to the side, then back, then diagonally, and finally forward into a whirling spin. No breather for you, girl!

His legs slid effortlessly through the snow, bringing him in low to strike her foremost leg out from under her, then take that opening to jab her brutally in her heaving solar plexus, and finally complete the rotation with a side-kick driving with all he could muster into her ribs, meant to send her flying into a crash landing which would knock what little breath she had out.

As he moved, Ember was on the edge of her seat, her face hungry and expectant. Yes, finish her now, Jack...

Aura 58%

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2016, 01:14:12 AM »
Well it was nice while it lasted...

That was what Bianca was thinking as her right leg collapsed, as the jab hit, and as the side-kick knocked her back several feet to end up heaving on the floor, sprawled awkwardly. It took a while for her to sit up, mostly because she knew the match was over. A glance at the aura meters confirmed it, but she still put on her shit-eating grin for all the world to see. Sure, her Battle Ethics professor wouldn't like her too much afterwards, sure she lost, sure she'd be thrown dirty looks for the next month or so, but hey! She still got to deal out some damage to Jack himself for Tenne. Slowly, she stood up completely and walked over to Jack, holding her hand out for him to shake. "Good game, Petty Boy! And I wish you all the luck to be beaten in the next round! Won't need the tissues though, don't worry." Some would wonder why her demeanor became so playful so fast, but it was just a little tourney. Who cared? Well maybe she cared a little, but certainly not as much as Jack would if he'd lost. 

Aura 12%, and that's a wrap

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2016, 05:18:49 AM »
Camelia looked at the Aura meters, her face awash with acceptance and kindness for her most corrosive teammate. "Well, at least she gave it her all. She also managed to get some good hits in. Hopefully, she'll have learned something as well." She then turned to her 'conversation partner', Tenne, who was now beside her. "And hey, she left some for you!"
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2016, 11:58:04 PM »
Jack took his time walking over to Skunk as she lay there, letting her have her breather now that it was over. He waved at the crowd as they cheered, and picked out Orabel and Ember on their feet next to...gross, his cousin. Well, that was going to make things awkward. He took Skunk's hand, and smiling, shook it.

"Oh, I make my own luck. But thanks regardless." Then, in a flash, he pulled off her hair tie and was headed for the stands, now that the aura shielding had dropped.

"And thanks for this!" he called out, over his shoulder. A quick blink or two had him well on his way up to where Orabel was sitting, and he ran, hopped, and flipped the rest of the distance, ending up right next to her. He was careful not to shove Ember out of the way, and as Orabel held out her hand expectantly, he slipped the hairtie onto her wrist. And, with the whole world watching, the completely shirtless and sweating Jack Pettibone lifted his girl off the ground by the waist and kissed her passionately to thunderous applause.

Yep, they were eating it up.

Character List: