Author Topic: First Year 1v1 1st Round: Tenne V Ismael[Limited: 2/8]  (Read 18485 times)

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
Re: First Year 1v1 1st Round: Tenne V Ismael[Limited: 2/8]
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2016, 12:13:28 AM »
As Ismael saw his shot hit its mark he was alerted to another one who was about to attack him. All he could do to counteract is to bring his rifle up and get it rapped up by the chain as he moves out of the clones attack. He then saw the other clone try to go for his legs and dived sideways to dodge it then gets slammed by Tenne with a punch at his hip. He then smashed the ice on his hip (deals himself 3% aura damage) then starts to sprint towards where the wall was. He now waits for the three of them to come at him as he starts to charge a lightning bolt in his left hand.

(77% aura damage)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 08:39:45 AM by Th3King0fChaos »
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2016, 10:30:51 PM »
Doc waited in his chair, on edge and doing everything he could not to let it show. Thankfully, the girls to his right were too busy paying attention to the fight to know how skittish he felt he looked right now. Granted, his duster coat and hat covered most of his jitters and the tenseness around his jawline, but Pete's sakes he was worried. He hadn't heard them call back in for a bit now.

With Dutch in the lead, the three of them painstakingly inched closer to the target, who barely seemed to be exerting himself anymore. The man ran like a machine, limbs pumping at a steady pace and the sound of his chuffing breath coming at almost exact intervals. Lemmy had actually been timing them in her head. She quickly looked down at her scroll, checking the download of the floorplan they'd obtained from the Event Staff a month before the festival even began. Excellent, they were boxing him into a dead end. Or not, if he was who they suspected, that very well could get one or more of them killed if Mr. Hong and Mr. Galahad didn't make it in time.
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

The Fox Without

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2016, 12:43:58 AM »
(Tenne and C2)

Seeing the charge of electricity her opponent was charging up, Tenne and her second clone charge in, not wanting to have to dodge the attack from range where they would be at a disadvantage. Remembering the strength of the blast her clone had been hit with earlier, she wondered just how many of those the kid could pull off. Upon reaching him, she attempts to grab his hand, missing as the fucker dodged her hand, frost forming on his coat sleeve as the ice dust remained on her left hand. Ducking to move with the failed attempt, she twists back on him, aiming a blow for his crotch now as she rose from the crouch. She doubted it'd win her any fans, but she'd never been interested in that honor bullshit. All that mattered was who was still standing. (10% aura, with ice coverage on the pelvis)

As Tenn pushed her assault, C2 came from the opposite side once more, moving to keep the boy pressed to the wall. A pneumatic hiss releases a spray of dust as she uses the earth reserves in her gauntlet, the chains glowing a brownish-yellow as she sent them towards there opponent, cutting off his right side.

(C1)

Only managing to grab the rifle from the, the clone retracts the chain, bringing the rifle to her hands. Grabbing it by the barrel, she swings the gun at the ground like a sledge hammer, stock and trigger shattering as it hits the ground with great force. With the boy's sniper rifle out of the way, that was one less ranged nuisance she'd have to deal with later on. Turning back to the others, she sprints to cut off the boys access away from the wall, the three of them now coming at him from three directions, the wall cutting off the area behind him.

(Tenne 85%)

(C1 35% time 2min 36 sec)

(C2 91% time 2min 36 sec)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 01:49:17 AM by The Fox Without »
Fortuna Altin-First year student: The Wannabe Princess of Team FIRE

Fluores Verdelia -First Year Tinkerer of Team MRSF

Tenne Byzant- First Year Recovering Thug of Team CBLT

Rima Tempest - First Year Snow Bitch of Team TBA
#55C8DA

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2016, 08:30:59 AM »
Ismael saw, with surprise, as Tenne went for a low blow and brought his leg up and kicked her arm away from his crotch as he shot Tenne directly with the bolt in his hand, but instead of it going to try and hit her directly it splits apart as it nears her and seems to surround her in a cage of lightning (If caught in it she will be unable to move, can be destroyed if 30% aura damage is dealt to it or it lasts for 20 seconds). Ismael then set his aura into maximum overdrive (10% aura) as he smashes his right hand into the ground right next to the wall, activating his gauntlet, shattering a lot that is there that was already weakens by Tenne's big setup, and magma started to pour out and the ground started to shake. Ismael took his chance and started to get through the lightning cage and Tenne, with every step he took he activated his boots to send himself forward at high speeds where he reached 30 feet in 3 steps, to get away from Tenne and the clone and now the eruption that is about to happen (anyone caught in the eruption would take 25% aura damage the radius of the eruption would be about 5 feet with the center being right at Tenne's feet) (Then lava will deal 5% aura per movement/turn in it).

(67% aura)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 03:50:14 PM by Th3King0fChaos »
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2016, 11:00:34 PM »
There! Without warning the corridor opened up into a small landing pad, and if not for their sunglasses, the sudden wash of natural light would have been problematic. It clearly was for the man they were pursuing, he ground to a halt just in time to avoid going over the edge and falling to his death. Turning to face his hunters, he growled deep in his throat, and extended his heavy, wicked-looking claws, his hands at his sides as he stood ready to pounce. A lengthy tawny tail unfurled from around his waist, and from beneath the shadows of his hood unforgiving amber eyes burned deep into their own.

"Mr. Scratch, I presume?" Lemmy asked, already having made the positive ID from what little the Police knew of him. She and Dutch stood on either side of Mr. Encore, pistols drawn and sighted on the serial killer. Almost mockingly, the man slowly nodded, and his tail cracked like a whip against the metal of the pad. Mr. Encore snapped a quick photo with his scroll, and used the excuse to slip the Mugshots onto his knuckles, then dropped into a boxing stance.

"Are you going to come quietly? I hear a certain Inspector would be most tickled to meet you face to face." Dutch added, his voice cool and even to match his flawless poker face. "I think it would end better that way, do you agree?"

"For you." the killer snarled, his voice choked, husky, and heavily distorted. And then, he moved.

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2016, 04:41:01 PM »
(OOC: Th3KingofCha0s has withdrawn)
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2016, 11:49:42 PM »
Well, since Fox's next post is Tenne winning, better wrap this up XD. Have some thematic music for what comes next.

He came on so quickly that their first shots zipped through the air where he'd previously been standing. Johnny Boy instinctively moved back to brace himself for the sudden charge, leaving a nice open space for the cornered serial killer to pause in, a blinding backhand crashing into Lemmy's shoulder and his tail taking Dutch's leg's right out from under him. In the pivot of that stance his leading leg lashed out and hammered into the former bodybuilder, sending him sailing back into the passageway they'd just come out of.

Lemmy felt half of her aura drop under that strike, but had little time to think on the horror of it as she tumbled across the landing pad, coming to a halt just as her legs and toros slipped over the edge. Clinging desperately to what little grip she could manage on such a smooth surface, she watched helplessly as Mr. Scratch drove on open claw down where Dutch's head lay a split second ago. Her firearm was well beyond her reach, and even if she hadn't been about to fall to her death, she wouldn't have had time to reach it.

Dutch jerked his head aside just as the man's claws gouged deep grooves right into the metal, and brought his pistol to bear. Four shots directly into the center mass. Chew on that, good Sir! It earned him a hefty kick to the side which flung him into a pile of crates and drained off three quarters of his aura. Heavens, that was strong! As he was rising, Mr. Encore came barreling back out of the corridor, his fists crackling as the Mugshots came to life. The first few punches were met mid swing by swipes from Mr. Scratch, and the sound of the collisions cracked out like gunfire. Noting that Miss Acacia was in trouble, he sped across the distance between them, only to be suddenly engaged along with Mr. Encore. The Devil!? Snapping out his stun baton, he powered in, stabbing the brute whenever there was an opening. As hard as his huge companion was swinging, there were several. At least until Mr. Scratch began nimbly leaping about, every new step bringing him right inside the larger man's guard, and the two were put on the defensive.

Lemmy was slipping, against every attempt she made to stay alive. Not wanting to lethally distract her teammates, she suffered in silence, and tenaciously held on for as long as possible. Her hands scrabbled at nothing, found no purchase, and then she fell. Her heart went into her mouth, and she was too frightened even to scream. The wind roared in her ears, and her bun tore lose, letting her golden hair fly around her face.on the way down. A single tear, from both the wind and a profound sorrow, escaped her eye. There was nothing she could do. It was all going to be over so soon...

And then she was back on the landing pad, being set gently down by Mr. Galahad, who held her head in one hand and said something she could not hear, before drawing Purity and lunging toward a now overwhelmed Johnny Boy and prone Dutch. Through watery eyes she saw Ace behind the controls of a small hovervan, and Red dashing out from its doors, unsheathing Black Bess as he came on, his semblance sparking like a live wire. Oh...oh heaven...she'd almost had it just now...shock completely taking over, she wept quietly.

The next rake of claws across Johnny Boy's face  knocked him flat on his back, nearly out of aura. He would have had none if not for Purity cleaving directly into Mr. Scratch's jaw with a resounding snap, knocking the faunus off his feet and into a roll. He was back on them just in time to meet Red's rush, his counterattack halted by Black Bess' sheath so that the blade could arc across his entire torso, this new enemy's semblance leaving behind pain his aura could not prevent. He snarled, and realizing the risks, backed up to better assess his new opponents...

"Yo Baggy Eyes, you want to come easy, or dead? Think fast, shitstain!" the redheaded one spat, stalking forward like a hungry dog.

"Stand down, Mr. Scratch." the taller, more collected one said, advancing slowly with his blade out. "Either way you lose. One way just means that it will hurt the whole time you are dying. Your choice." His voice was calm, but cut the air like a knife.

"Heh. You're..right." the faunus coughed, and took a backward leap into the open air. Both Red and Mr. Galahad ran to the edge, only to watch him land hard on a passing airbus and watch them as it sped away.

Mr. Galahad collapsed Purity and frowned, speaking into his watch. "Notify Eklipsei Gray immediately, Ace. Tell him it's me, and that Mr. Scratch was at the Vytal Tournament. ID positive, there's no doubt." Behind him, Red swore and went about the business of getting Dutch and Johnny Boy on their feet again. His face grim, he turned and went to go help Miss Acacia, his mind brooding on what all this could mean. Not a damn bit of it was good.

Character List:

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2016, 12:05:52 AM »
Ismael raises his hand as he sees his sniper broken as he says, "I forfeit". He then started to go deactivate the cage around Tenne as he grabbed her and moved them away from the eruption.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 12:44:07 AM by Th3King0fChaos »
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

The Fox Without

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2016, 01:12:12 AM »
Tenne stares the her masked opponent down, face set in a wary expression as she watched him for some sign of a trick, sweat dripping off of her now as the magma creeped ever closer. After a few moments though it became apparent that this wasn't some fucking stunt, the masked wierdo had simply given up. The tensions seeped out of her as she relaxed, exhaustion hitting her as the effort her clones had exerted hit her when they were dispersed, straightening up. Reeling her chains back up she watched him go to the smashed weapon, jerking a thumb near where the boy had started the match, "Ya know, if your really that fucking worried about your arsenal, ya shouldn't fucking leave them laying around on a battle field, thats just asking for someone to take off with them at the very least," she told him, edging away from the lava as she watched it spread out, "Or worse, lava might melt it like that sword of your's you left on the ground, i don't know what it's made out of, but I doubt its gonna last long in this shit, much less the fucking scythe," she told him as she exited the arena, looking around for her teammates as she took off her hoodie,  using it to wipe the sweat off her face. It was a little bit of a let down that he just quit like that, but a win is a win.
Fortuna Altin-First year student: The Wannabe Princess of Team FIRE

Fluores Verdelia -First Year Tinkerer of Team MRSF

Tenne Byzant- First Year Recovering Thug of Team CBLT

Rima Tempest - First Year Snow Bitch of Team TBA
#55C8DA