Author Topic: Asimi Fero w.i.p  (Read 1466 times)

Hawkmoon

• View Profile
Asimi Fero w.i.p
« on: January 23, 2019, 03:37:08 AM »
CHARACTER

Name: Asimi Fero

Species and Gender: Faunus, Female

Symbol:  https://i.imgur.com/BjjSWgq.png

Appearance:  https://i.imgur.com/TIqKqBb.png

Asimi is a young woman standing at 5'1" in height. She has silver hair and sterling blue eyes.

History: Sample Text

Personality: Asimi appears at first to be a flippant, self assured and cocky young woman, she's proud and daring and normally unafraid to take action. She does her best to be seen as friendly, though it's very evident she's trying as opposed to being naturally friendly. Its not that she isn't genuinely interested in friendship, she simply has difficulty engaging in social situations-  something she finds to mostly a waste of time unless it serves a specific purpose.

In that regard Asimi isnt at all fond of idleness - she is nearly always doing something, whether it be maintaining One Down, working out, doing errands as she can, or studying Asimi likes to stay busy and thusly she doesn't look kindly on laziness or "lay-abouts" and often rises early in the morning as to not "waste" her day and is liable to wake others to ensure they don't either. She views life and time as a precious tjing

Aura and Semblance: Sample Text

Combat Behavior:  Asimi is a mobile fighting that prefers mid/mid-long-close range combat. She's light and fast on her feet, One Down's range is admirable and she's wholly aware of how to exploit its high stopping power to her advantage. She is an evasive fighter by nature, but far from cowardly - if found in melee combat she is more likely to maintain that distance than to flee as she's no slouch in close-quarters.

WEAPON

Name: One Down

Primary Form: Sample Text

Dust Functions: Sample Text

History: Sample Text
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 04:15:34 AM by Hawkmoon »

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
Re: Asimi Fero w.i.p
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 03:12:22 PM »
Hey, welcome to the site!  Looks like you found everything okay, so I'll just start with a short review.

I know the profile isn't done yet, so I'm just going to comment on things that you've already written.  First thing is in the appearance section.  Pictures are fine, but you're probably going to need to write out more details, like her clothing, build, any accents and accessories, etc.

Personality seems fine

The combat behavior has a nice start, but you're definitely going to need to add 2-3 weaknesses.  For example, it sounds like Asimi relies on her mobility, so adding a section detailing a weakness to movement impairment effects (i.e ice dust, grapples) would make sense, right?

As a final note, don't forget to specify what type of faunus Asimi is, for the sake of the spreadsheet
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400