Author Topic: Art Thread  (Read 1798 times)

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
Art Thread
« on: August 23, 2019, 09:36:28 PM »
If you haven't read the anniversary post yet, please do so here.

There's some group specific info so I'll go over that first.

The prompt is a general prompt, just create what comes to mind.

Images must be at a 300ppi resolution.

A RWBY setting is required. This means it can be the canon rwby universe or any AU you can think of, just make sure you have permission to write in the AU if it's something made for an existing fic or something.

No sexual content or graphic violence.

The submission can take the form of a comic, single piece, stick figures, whatever you want.

At the top of the submission you must include: A title, self-explanatory; your name or internet moniker, you can really use whatever name you want since it’s nothing official; “opt-in” or “opt-out”, opt-in means you want the submission included in the collaborative project, opt-out means you don’t but you just want to participate.

(Don’t worry, there’s a submission format at the bottom)

Voting for the winner will begin shortly after the beginning of October as a one week grace period will be allowed for anyone close to finishing who hasn't by the end of the month. Voting will be done by giving members of the staff sets of submissions to pick their best from and then picking the best from the best. The submissions given will not have any names attached and will be given out randomly with the exception of no member being given their own submission. I will be giving them the sets and will not be voting myself.

The main focus of all this should be on creating itself and giving tribute to Monty and everyone on the CRWBY team, we should be striving to create something that we can look back and think, "Yeah, I'm actually proud of that." This is an excellent chance to improve your own art as well as give criticism to or get criticism from others.

If you have any questions, do not post here, talk to the staff on the discord server we set up here. Only official responses can be posted here, anything else will be deleted.

In addition, this thread will be locked until the last week of September in order to encourage putting more time into refining the submission. If you feel like you genuinely might forget to submit it and feel entirely done with your submission you can private message it to me here on the site.

The prompts are

Keep moving forward.
Celebrate Creation.
Those unforgettable days.

Remember, the best outcome of this is people who work on RWBY reading some of these stories. Don't create anything too tasteless.

Format

Title
Username | Name
Opt-In | Opt-out
Canon | What-if | N/A

Submission
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 09:59:48 PM by Dr. Gustave »
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND