Author Topic: Dorm Room Shenanigans [closed][Team BSSM]  (Read 8430 times)

L-Money

• View Profile
Re: Dorm Room Shenanigans [closed][Team BSSM]
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2018, 10:41:56 PM »
"Yeah! She's a lever action." Billy cheerfully replied as she looked over her baby. "I considered going with a bolt action, but something about the speed of squeezing the trigger after snapping the lever back in place, it just get's my heart racing. You know?"

She followed Mikado out of the door, making sure to bat Serin with her tail as she passed him. She waited until they were outside of the room to put her wide-brimmed hat.

"We're comin'." She said to Mikado mildly annoyed at his behavior so far but surprisingly already used to being pushed around.

Back to her conversation with Smokey, "What kind of guns do you have? Can they use dust? Mine can only use fire and ice dust since they are, well, cheap."
Beacon First Year Student:
Leona Koningsblauw Profile Team LGGR
Billy Bone Profile Team BSSM
Attom Goldwyn profile CAST

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2018, 12:12:33 AM »
Apparently, Billy did not like Series comment about scavengers only being in stories. How was he suppose to know they were real? Serins confusion was only raised when Billy bat him with her tail on the way out the door towards the locker, his face becoming blank. At this point, it was only him and Smokey still in the room and he was about to leave towards the lockers as well.

After another second his brain unfroze and he realized he should probably apologize, even if he wasn't sure what for. They were teammates and it wasn't great to start off this way. 'So far this really isn't going like I imagined' Serin though as he stood up and quickly rushed out the door after Billy.

"Hey Billy! I'm uh, I'm sorry for saying scavengers weren't real. I genuinely didn't know, I wasn't trying to offend you or anything! I swear! There's just a long list of stuff that I suspect I don't really know about the real world." He said in the most genuine tone he could muster. Serin began to feel a little awkward as the people milling around in the hall started giving him looks wondering what he could have done that he's already apologizing.
Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2018, 01:01:55 AM »
Smokey was going to lead Billy and Mikado to the lockers.  Keyword being was.  But Mikado's attitude, the way he addressed Smokey and the rest of the team, made him want to spit.  He could already almost feel his temper beginning to boil over, and unfortunately missed Billy's question.

Smokey took a deep breath to keep his composure, and thought for a minute.  Ordinarily, when people like Mikado got on his nerves he'd just deal with the person until he could leave and go about his day.  But Mikado was one of his teammates, which meant that Smokey wouldn't be able to just ditch him and be on his way.  No, Smokey would have to put up with him a lot more, and that meant, at the rate things were going, the two would come to blows sooner or later.  Perhaps sooner is better...

"What's the rush?  It's not like the--" Smokey was cut off as Serin burst out the door to apologize to Billy.  Serin's outburst caught Smokey completely off guard and his words ended up dying in his throat.  Deflated, Smokey let out a sigh, and pushed through the door as well.  He clasped a hand on Serin and said, "C'mon, 'Fearless Leader', let's go to the locker room." 

Smokey walked quickly to the front of the group, half-dragging his team's leader with him, before whispering so his other two teammates wouldn't hear, "Listen, I don't know what Gecko Guy's deal is back there, but I already want to punch him in the face.  I'm telling you this because we're going to where I keep my guns, and I think your imagination can do the work from there.  Good luck."  And with that, Smokey pats Serin on the back and continues to lead the team to the weapon lockers.
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

L-Money

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2018, 02:52:53 AM »
Billy was taken by surprise when Serin apologized. She actually didn't know until recently, when she was traveling to Vale, what to say to someone when they apologized. She stumbled on her words for a moment, and her haughty demeanor was broken as she finally articulated her, "W-we're cool."

She pushed her hat down her forehead to hide as much as her face as she could but not so far down that she couldn't see where she was going. She felt like she made a mistake about Serin and didn't know how to fix it. It made her frustrated with herself. She felt the two young men shove past her and she followed after them quietly. After a while, she tipped her hat back up and she had her poker face back on.

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2018, 08:17:45 AM »
Luckily, there were fewer people in the hall than before, but there were still enough people left to look at the group with confused and questioning looks. Mikado was just glad that, this time, it wasn't Kiro attracting all the attention. The whispering about Serins apology slowly died down as the group continued to walk down the hallway.
While they were walking, Mikado noticed a big door. Right next to said door was a sign attached where the word 'library' was written in capital letters. Yes, the library would a good place.
He would simply file on the way back. He would just wander off in there when they were done with the lockers.
Smokey and Serin just finished their 'conversation' when Mikado adjusted his speed to theirs "Sure this is the right way?" he asked monotone. He was not really convinced that he just missed the lockers when he walked to his room earlier, on the other hand there were more people in the corridors earlier and he hadn't been looking at anything except the room numbers.

Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2018, 02:42:27 AM »
Serin let out a sigh of relief when Billy accepted his apology, and the sigh barely had time to escape his lips before being he got pulled away by Smokey. Then the news that Smokey was most likely going to fight Mikado shot Serin right back to where he was before Billy accepted his apology. 'What a day, now I gotta figure out what to do to stop this. Ugh being a team leader is hard. Maybe Mikados just shy or something and this is his way of expressing it? Yeah that's gotta be it'

By this point, they had made it most of the ways to the locker and Serin had to act fast to prevent a fight, he figured getting Mikado to warm up a little would hopefully be enough. Dropping back beside Mikado he began speaking, "So Mikado. That's a pretty cool dragon you got there, you said it was part of your semblance right? So do you have it summoned all the time or just part of the time or what? What can he do?" Serins number one priority right now was preventing a fight within his teammates, if he could get Smokey to at least become neutral to Mikado that would even be enough. They'll have plenty of time to learn to like each other later.

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2018, 03:56:13 AM »
As soon as Mikado opened his mouth, Smokey looked towards Serin with a look that said 'see what I mean?'  He then turned back toward Mikado and said, "No, I'm leading you around in circles because you look like you need the exercise.  How 'bout you stop asking dumb questions?"  He was very grateful when Serin decided to take Mikado's attention away and attempt to start a conversation, though Smokey was very doubtful as to how successful that venture would be.

Smokey wasn't actually leading the team in circles, as it soon became clear when the group walked past a sign that was clearly labelled Weapon Lockers"Here we are.  As far as I know, you guys can just pick one and throw your stuff in it," Smokey said as led the group into the room. 
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
Re: Dorm Room Shenanigans [closed][Team BS
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2018, 08:24:56 AM »
Mikado hadn't planned to take up with Smokeys provoking, but at the same time he wondered how far this little midget could go.
Just as he wanted to reply, Serin started to question his life away. Mikado shook his shoulder, as the dragon raised his head to look back and forth between the two teens. With another shook, Kiro jumped off Mikados shoulder and to Serins Arm, where he then started to climb up to his head.
"Find out yourself"
And with that, Mikado left Serin and walked up to Smokey. "Stupid question you said? I think they are worthy of your level. Who would have known that there is anything besides hot air in that little head of yours"
Mikado was sure that if it were quiet enough, he could her a nerve ripping. Finally arrived in the Locker room, Mikado walked past Smokey and toward one of the lockers.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 08:29:29 AM by DEXES »

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2018, 12:15:27 PM »
He had to keep going, didn't he?  Mikado couldn't take the hint and leave well enough alone.  He just had to see how far he could push Smokey.  Unfortunately for him, Mikado's about to find out it's not very far at all.

When Mikado tries to move past him, Smokey moves in front of him and blocks his path.  "Sorry, I'm a little dense," Smokey steps on Mikado's foot and activates his semblance, his body suddenly enveloped by his aura. "Would you mind running that by me again?"

He gives Mikado a moment to figure out that Smokey can't be simply brushed aside before darkening his expression and shoving his face right in front of the dragon tamer's.  "Listen here, Gecko-Breath.  Someone up top decided that we were going to be on a team together.  That means that we're going to have to deal with each other for the next four years.  I've interacted with you for less than five minutes and I already want to put you in the dirt.  So here's how this is gonna work: we can either play nice and get along, or you can continue to be a jack-ass and I blast you and your scaly rat to the moon.  So, what's it gonna be?"

OOC relevant information: ShowHide
Mikado can get away, Smokey's not grabbing him.  But it will take a great deal more effort than Mikado would expect.  Also, whew, drama!

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2018, 03:22:20 PM »
Having a dragon on your head was certainly a weird feeling with its tiny little claws walking around up there acting like some weird back alley massage place. But as much as Serin really wanted to bask in the fact that a tiny dragon was walking around on him he really didn't have the luxury. He didn't even have time to think up a plan so everything else was definitely out of the question. He only had one option left that he could try, and before he jumped into action he whispered to Billy "I might need some help here, either from yourself or a teacher"

Serin quickly ran up to the two and shoved himself between them best he could, he found that while he could kinda push Mikado(more like pivot him a little bit) Smokey was damn near impossible to move leaving him more outside of them with his hands pushed inside. "Hey! Don't fight guys come on! You've barely known each other at this point so why don't you take a breather and calm down before you do something we will all regret?" He said moving his head back and forth between the two. Before coming to Beacon being in a fight like this was something he never wanted to do, and it went double for fights within his team.

L-Money

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2018, 06:24:36 PM »
The confrontation happened before Billy could respond. She looked to Serin, and the little dragon on his head, for guidance. After he told her to get a teacher or help him, she chose to help him, though in her personal opinion she has seen things get figured out after people butted heads before.

"I'll help but it might be best if we just let them fight this one out." Billy tried to whisper back as she quickly raced after Serin.

"Hey now," She said as she attempted to pull Smokey away from his side, "I know he has an attitude problem, but you have to be the bigger man here." She found it increasingly difficult to try to move Smokey, and she was giving it her all. Noticing the aura, she said frustrated "Jeez! Is this your semblance, or do you have rocks in your pocket Smokes?"

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2018, 01:07:40 AM »
It was to late to back down now and the expression on Smokeys face, like he had already won this thing, started to annoy him. Unlike befor, Serins interruption didn't bother him, the contrary, even.
"You should be careful with your word" He said with a cold unterton, mainly referring to the last part. Mikado than looked at Serin, or rather, Kiro, who was still on his head. "Kiro, Feuer" he said, and before anyone could even think about what had happened, the clothes on  Smokeys shoulder caught fire. It wasn’t a big flame that Kiro shot at the boy but a flame nonetheless.
The weight on his foot wasn’t that much of a problem either, yes, it was uncomfortable, but the thick boots he wore made sure that it wouldn’t hurt. With other word, he didn’t even try to get out of Smokeys 'grip'. He just stood there, looking down at his teammate

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2018, 02:51:16 AM »
Spoiler: ShowHide
So aura's funny.  While up, clothes and equipment don't catch fire(asked a mod).  Also, careful with the autohitting.

Smokey stared daggers into Mikado's eyes as his other two teammates tried to separate them.  Unfortunately, Smokey's semblance made sure their attempts were in vain.  Then Mikado spoke, telling Serin to be...careful with his words? 

The next moment, a bright light caught Smokey's eye immediately before he was pelted with a blast of fire.  Thankfully, his aura kept his coat safe from any cosmetic damage, but his aura definitely took a very slight dip.  He looked back to Mikado, and took a very long and deep breath, before giving a very slight chuckle.

"Heh, breather.  Fire breath.  Good one," Smokey says, taking his foot off of Mikado's and dropping his semblance.  Ignoring his other teammates, he starts walking toward one of the lockers. "Ya know, I almost missed it.  You could say it almost 'went over my head'," he continues, still chuckling and now pushing buttons to unlock one of the lockers.  "That was a short joke, by the way."

The locker pops open, and Smokey reaches inside. "But here's the thing, Mik, you think your jokes are the hottest."  There's a slight whirring sound behind the locker door, a few thunks, a lot of clicks. "But in reality, your punchlines just don't hit HARD ENOUGH!"

The locker slams shut as Smokey whirls around a massive rifle.  No wait, that's not quite right.  Smokey's not holding a rifle, he's holding a cannon pretending to be a rifle, and he's aiming it straight at Mikado!  "Did you really think I was joking when I said I'd blast you to the moon?" Smokey asks, his expression almost daring Mikado to try and piss off the gunslinger one more time. "This here gun is the Good News.  Do you know why it's called that?  Because, good news, whenever I point this gun at something, one way or the other I stop having to deal with their shit.  This thing turns Deathstalkers into craters and Nevermores into fried chicken.  I wonder what'll happen if I fire it at a little shit like you..."

Combat Log
Attack: Threatening to spread the Good News(Do I really need to list a number here?%)

Spoiler: ShowHide
OOC:  Smokey isn't actually planning on turning Mikado into a fine mist, so you guys don't have to worry.  The gun is unloaded, and quite frankly it would be a waste of ammo from Smokey's pov.  Besides, Mikado's too close anyways XD.

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2018, 03:39:11 AM »
Mikado followed Smokey with his eyes, as he got off his foot and walked to one of the many lockers in the room. There was tension in the air, no doubt about it.
There was a loud bang as the locker door slammed shut. Smokey, now holding his canon-rifle, the so called 'good news', which he thinks is one of the most ridiculous names out there. Well, he shouldn’t say anything when it comes down to naming weapons. He was so uncreative naming his own that he just took some random word of the conversation they had when he made it.
Mikado saw where this was going, and without thinking to much about it, he placed his bō next to the wall.
He walked up to Smokey, and stopped right in front of him, and his weapon.
"Do it, I dare you. I can't wait do watch, from haven, what will happed to you after killing a teammate and maybe destroying the whole locker room. " Mikado didn’t looked like he worried to much about it. No matter how pissed someone was, they wouldn’t just kill somebody else on the spot. But there is a first for everything, and the thing the world taught him was to be prepared for everything. Anytime.

Why do I expect one of those flags with something like 'Bang!' written on them shooting out of the bullet hole? Seriously, imagine that would happen

Oh and yeah, drama!

« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 03:41:54 AM by DEXES »

L-Money

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2018, 04:05:17 AM »
As the fire blasted Smokey, Billy shoved herself out of the way of the heat and flames. After patting herself down and healing herself with her own aura, her head snapped toward the group's direction. Poor Serin was caught in the crossfire of her own daggers glaring at him and Mikado. She stomped over to Serin to pull him aside. Smokey moved away to start his monolog. She regretted saying they should fight it out, forgetting they had weapons and actual semblances.

"Serin you're the leader." She whispered pointing a finger into his chest. "So you better put a stop to this before I go in there and kick both their butts for being so freaking stupid!" She hissed. So angry that she was on the verge of spitting.

She looked behind her shoulder at the scene still being played out when Smokey pulled out his weapon and pointed it toward Mikado. Her jaw dropped for a split second and she flipped her gun off her shoulder. She turned toward the fight with her eyes narrowing.

"I'm a quick draw. I can hit them both, in the time it takes to hit one. Say the word, fearless leader, and I'm in." She says at speaking volume.