Author Topic: All Hell Broke Loose: Cherry Chainsaw the Night Before Beacon (Probably closed)  (Read 19096 times)

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
"Kerri, my bitch!" Cherry shouted, not bothering to wave her over for obvious reasons. Besides, that hand was busy gently tapping out the beat to Alley Rose on Meow's chest with her fingertips. The other stayed loosely thrown around his shoulders as she leaned a little more heavily on him.

"Some asshole decided to electrocute me for no damn reason. Come over here, there's some fun people out tonight, let me tell you. We've got Tanker Tits who doesn't like me being friends with boys, that bitch, and here's Meow. He's skittish but he's got a pair in there somewhere. I just haven't figured out where yet." she explained, winking at him as her fiendish grin only waxed stronger.
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
Camelia had noticed the new arrival, but didn't particularly care for it. Then, the aggressive bundle of hell decided to insult her. Again. That was it. The poor boy was no longer her primary target.

As the c*nt stopped speaking, Camelia swung her left fist at her face, fast and hard. She couldn't even have stopped herself if she wanted.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Cherry didn't even bother blocking, and just took the punch straight on the jaw, her head only jerking a little, though it still sort of clunked into Meow. Not even for a second did she stop smiling.

"You really gotta learn how to swing, Tits. Here. LIKE THIS!" she howled, and with her semblance roaring to life, let go of Meow and hauled off with her left, sending it screaming through the air right for the other girl's chin.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 11:58:10 AM by Uncouth T-Rex »

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Camelia took the punch and - to her surprise - was sent flying back several meters, landing awkwardly and coming to a stop face-down. Slowly, she rose, a smile that could freeze lava stretching across her face.

Her Aura started glowing around her and she put Unity - which she had succeeded in holding onto - back in its sheath with a resounding clack. "...You fucking idiot."

Without saying anything else, she unleashed a burst of her semblance on the smaller Faunus, the short-lived potential pointing upwards.

(Basically, Camelia uses her semblance's burst mode to send Cherry skyward)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 10:50:58 AM by nathan67003 »
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Unless I'm missing something, did your character just take a punch that aura or no could send someone like Brock or Marlon flying across the street like a rag doll? And just smile about it?

Character List:

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile

...She used her semblance on herself to stay in place? :P If that's no good, then I'll add lots of flair with her being sent spinning and sending Cherry flying while she gets up.
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Let's take the second option, she's not supposed to expect a 5 ft delicate feminine flower to hit like a train.

Character List:

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Done diddily done. Post modified accordingly.
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Kaliot

• View Profile
((Feel free to continue since Terexia appears to have disappeared and this isn't a good place for Mao to do act))
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Sophea Devi Visorith - Beacon Nurse, Gardener, Health Nut, Scholar
Mao Visorith - First-Year Beacon Student, Team SFF[M]
Aurelia Caelius - Beacon Graduate, Huntress, Team [A]URM
Izumi Cremisi - Member of Obsidian Rose, Assassin, Thief, Arcade Enthusiast
Airi Fogden Bicardi - Second-Year Atlas Student, Family Heiress
Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]
Yu Mei - Third-Year Haven Student
Suna Arevik - First-Year Shade Student, Scavenger-in-Training, Team S[S]MR
Mara Lev - Mercenary, de facto Leader of Siren

Worldbuilding: ShowHide

Mahava Plains - The bastion of Eastern Sanus
Obsidian Rose - Valish Criminal Organization

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
(Welp, then it's Rex's turn 'cause Camelia certainly hasn't been re-approved)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Kaliot

• View Profile
((Should be fine to use her for interactions and general/normal fighting. Semblance is the one you want to be careful of at this point.))
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
(Kay, I'll take your word for it. And blame you if Gus asks ;P It would still be Rex's turn, I believe.)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Out of nowhere, Cherry found herself flying upward, and let out a massive whoop. At the pinnacle of her flight, she started cackling like a madwoman. This was amazing! Her hair and tail streaming everywhere, she righted herself on the way down and landed hard on all fours, cracking the pavement with her claws. Jerking her head up, she licked her lips and looked Tanker Tits dead in the eyes.

"Fucking badass! I got an idea, hold on!"

Flouncing over to Meow, she called out, "Get ready to do that again!" and flung her arms around his neck. "You ready for a killer rush? Brace yourself, lover boy!" She then pulled him close and wrapped a leg around him, making sure she could still balance, and pulled his head down to hers, kissing him full on the mouth. Her free hand stuck out in a thumbs-up at Tanker Tits, giving her the signal to launch again. Shit, this was going to feel so intense. She shivered a little just thinking about it.

Character List:

Kaliot

• View Profile
Mao was super pissed that yet another fight broke out, but as Cherry was launched into the air, he couldn't help but watch in complete awe. Of course, this was only just the beginning.

The taste of licorice, tinted with alcohol, and the thick aroma of cinnamon overwhelmed his senses as Cherry brought her lips to his, and any semblance of anger was washed away; all that was left was a very distinct appetite for something sweet.

Cherry's words registered in his head, but he didn't fight it. Instead, he wrapped one arm around her waist and awaited his fate.
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Camelia was most definitely taken off-guard at the complete heel-face turn the girl had just pulled off, forgetting to be angry at the meddling bitch. She was now incredibly upbeat and even though she was still manipulating the poor boy like a knitter does a ball of yarn, she was actually being nice.

Preferring this turn of events - a semblance of friendliness - to the previous situation, Camelia concentrated. The air around the two individuals tinted itself with a dark purple for two seconds before they started falling upwards, leaving the Gravity Girl a bit out of breath.
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"