Author Topic: All Hell Broke Loose: Cherry Chainsaw the Night Before Beacon (Probably closed)  (Read 18975 times)

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Oooooh she was right, this was a hell of a rush! Even better than that one time she was on the roller coaster with...whoever he'd been. There wasn't any restraining bar in the way this time, and she didn't have to use her semblance to get in the right position, either. She felt the bottom drop out on the inside of her as they rose, and she just gave herself over to it, taking advantage of the fact that she didn't need to steady herself at all. Heh, she was probably gonna make Meow pass out at this rate. Served him right for threatening her with cops, the little shit!
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Bumpity bump, Kaliot you're up, Terexia has life stuff so assume Kerri is just watching bemusedly.

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
I believe Kal is busy trying to figure out how to somehow retcon the fact that he mistook Cherry for a 20 year old.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Kaliot

• View Profile
Sorry, been busy. I'll try to get it out soon. More like trying to play off he fact that I've been playing him as a 13 year old instead of a 16 year old. Also, Camelia is now officially under the eyes of editing/nerfing so there's that to consider as well.
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Sophea Devi Visorith - Beacon Nurse, Gardener, Health Nut, Scholar
Mao Visorith - First-Year Beacon Student, Team SFF[M]
Aurelia Caelius - Beacon Graduate, Huntress, Team [A]URM
Izumi Cremisi - Member of Obsidian Rose, Assassin, Thief, Arcade Enthusiast
Airi Fogden Bicardi - Second-Year Atlas Student, Family Heiress
Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]
Yu Mei - Third-Year Haven Student
Suna Arevik - First-Year Shade Student, Scavenger-in-Training, Team S[S]MR
Mara Lev - Mercenary, de facto Leader of Siren

Worldbuilding: ShowHide

Mahava Plains - The bastion of Eastern Sanus
Obsidian Rose - Valish Criminal Organization

Kaliot

• View Profile
As he was shot up into the air, Mao's arms clung just a bit tighter to Cherry, a little bit out of attraction but mostly from fear. The feeling was short-lived, though, as he lost himself in the night sky that was now unobstructed by the the gaze of the streetlamps below. The view streamed into him through his eyes and filled him with a certain nostalgic serenity, his body feeling completely calm at the height of his flight except for the rapid beating of his heart, again partly due to attraction but mostly out of fear.

As he started to descend, he could feel his body growing lighter as if being relieved of the world, but in contrast, his eyelids were tempted to lock shut with every blink of his eyes. Any anxieties he may have had for sticking the landing had long been washed away, a pale and unjustified form of confidence taking its place. With the ground quickly coming to meet him, thoughts of parkour videos shot through his mind and he was prepared to emulate them.

His feet struck the ground first. Perfect, he thought. But he'd quickly forgotten about maintaining the 90 degree angle of his legs, instead letting them collapse. In an effort to recover, he still attempted to do a forward roll but ended up with a diagonal roll instead, ended with a couple of seconds of rolling horizontally along his height. When he finally came to rest, he was sprawled along the pavement and facing the sky once more, his chest rising and falling with exuberance.

"Parkour just isn't my thing, huh?" He attempted to smirk, but the only thing that came out was a slight twitch of the mouth. "Thanks for the ride...I guess?" His chuckle was dry and lacked vocalization.
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
(I'll let Rex act out Cherry before posting, myself)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Language warning, as usual.

Cherry, of course, stuck the landing. Cat faunus privileges came in handy when dealing with gravity. Once again hitting the ground on all fours, laughing like a madwoman, she laughed even harder when she watched Meow fumble his own landing and end up flat on his back. Unable to get up out of uncontrolled mirth, she crawled over on hands and knees to where the boy was, wheezing hard.

"You fucking dumbass, who taught you how to do that?" she gasped, leaning over him with her hair cascading everywhere. "What are these, like, pool noodle legs or some shit?" She grabbed one them just above the knee and shook it playfully to prove her point. smiling down at him. "Man, T.T., do you do that for yourself sometimes? I hope so, it's a riot."

Character List:

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Camelia was breathing a bit heavily, catching her breath. Her eye flinched at the "T.T.", but it wasn't that bad since it wasn't as... explicit as last time. "Not really, no. Usually play more with small-scale weightlessness. This? Kinda drains you. Still, you're welcome."
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Kaliot

• View Profile
Mao gently swapped some of Cherry's hair away from his face. "Oh y'know, YourVid*. Though I've never gotten around to it. As you can tell." Mao wiggled his free leg around a bit. "I guess I should start practicin'."

<DrGustave> Just uh...
<DrGustave> Change it toooooooooooooooooo
<DrGustave> Youtub
<Kaliot> Sounds like a fetish webtsite
<Kaliot> sebsite
<Kaliot> website
<DrGustave> Fucking
<DrGustave> YourVid

((Edit: YouTube equivalent renamed))
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 10:11:46 PM by Kaliot »
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
"I could probably teach you if you're not just total ass at everything like you are at threatening people." Cherry got up then, having gotten rid of her giggles, and walked over to T.T. "Hey by the way in case Tall Dark and Fuckin' Weird didn't tip you off earlier, I'm Cherry Fucking Chainsaw, and I'm the Princess of Darkness." She frowned. "Ugh, sounds shitty. I'm a fuckin' murderwitch, sounds a lot sexier that way. That's Meow back there, and my main bitch Kerri is the tall, hot, and bloodcurdling one who's been listening to us for a bit now. WAVE KERRI, WAVE AT MY VOICE!"

Character List:

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Camelia stood back up to full height, having recuperated from the strain her semblance had put on her. And then the strong as heck feline Faunus came up to her and introduced herself. Man, that chick turned on a freaking dime. "...Well I can't say the name rings a bell, but I'll keep it in mind. And hello to you guys!", she added with a slight lean to the right, sending a small wave towards the others. Going back to her previous position, she said "I'm Camelia Sol." She mentally congratulated herself for having a kind smile on her face during the entire exchange.
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Kaliot

• View Profile
Mao remained on the ground and let the coldness of the concrete soak into him. He raised his arm and waved at Camelia in a noodley fashion.

"Nice ta meetcha" He sounded a bit tired. "I'm surprised you've never heard of her, though...I feel like she's everywhere" Whether or not that was actually true was debatable. "Anyway...thanks for tryin' ta help me back there. Well, I dunno if I actually needed it, but I appreciate it anyway." He chuckled with a slight tinge of nervousness, aware this time about the dubious nature of his statement.
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

terexia

• View Profile
Kerri stays silent as the scene unfolds, standing strangely still as the action unfolds,  not even moving her head towards the altercation.  As she hears the impact of the punch on Cherry’s Jawbone and giggles to herself counting out loud. “Three...Two..One.” And she taps her cane against the ground as Cherry retaliates and the girl  is sent flying.  ‘This is gunna be good. ‘ Thinks Kerri,  she loved hearing Cherry do her thing.  As Cherry started to flirt with her new...‘pet’ she became bored,  she had been hoping to view  Cherry in her natural  violent state,  instead she was privy to…  this nonsense. Kerri  leaned against a wall and focused on something else acting completely disinterested.  It was easy to block out what was happening, and when you had hearing better than a bat faunus it was a pretty useful skill. She did however notice the very distinct thud and sliding sound of Mao hitting the ground. Kerri chuckles to herself while popping some candy from her satchel into her mouth and continuing to idly zone out. ‘Ugh… when is she going to do something else?’ She thought enviously hoping that Cherry lost interest in her toy.

As Cherry called her,m Kerri yelled back, “I'm not deaf…. Prick” She responds as she pushes herself off the wall and walks over to thegroup. Her thin tall frame towering over the group and the hair covering the majority of her face giving off an eerie atmosphere. “But I do appreciate the bloodcurdling comment ,quite accurate She says elaborating the words slowly. “I am Kerri, Grimm Omen’s Guitarist and professional content creator.” She says  flipping her cane around and reaching the handle at Moa’s general direction to help him up. “Pleased to make your acquaintance”

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Language warning as usual

"I know, you just can't fucking see, bitch!" Cherry screamed right back, obviously not actually angry. She skipped over to her friend and hooked an arm through hers. "This bitch, this bitch right here, is my favorite person. You all are going to love her, I don't know anyone who isn't total shit who doesn't." She laughed again, the sound harsh and staccato as it crashed against the pavement. "Who the fuck wants a drink? I do!"

Character List:

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Right. Well, things aren't so bad anymore and it's getting ever more late, Camelia ponders. "You're welcome, guy! Well, it was a pleasure meeting all of you.", she says with a genuine smile. "I'll probably see you around!", she continued as she slowly started backing up, planning to go back home.
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"